PDA

View Full Version : plase tell me this is a mistake!!!

DRO
Jan 27, 2007, 08:38 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/items/psu/15/1387/board_sori_senba/#pic

Notice that it says you can buy it in the shop for 90k

I just paid 349k for it in the player shops

DarkAeon
Jan 27, 2007, 08:39 PM
Well according to your sig, your on 360 like me, so, LOL. Sorry had to laugh, sorry man that sucks D:

edit: if you were on pc it wouldnt be as bad
you could easily make the money back.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DarkAeon on 2007-01-27 17:40 ]</font>

DRO
Jan 27, 2007, 08:40 PM
I don't think you can buy it in the npc shops though

Garnet_Moon
Jan 27, 2007, 08:41 PM
On 2007-01-27 17:38, DRO wrote:
http://www.pso-world.com/items/psu/15/1387/board_sori_senba/#pic

Notice that it says you can buy it in the shop for 90k

I just paid 349k for it in the player shops

This is why you check the database BEFORE you turn to player shops for certain item boards. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

You can buy the armor in the Yohmei shop now, so the board should also be there. You got ripped off.

DRO
Jan 27, 2007, 08:41 PM
besides...look at the materials required to make it .....the resins and vestaline would cost a lot more than 90k

Dhylec
Jan 27, 2007, 08:42 PM
It just means you should check the DB often for good prices, selling or buying.

DRO
Jan 27, 2007, 08:43 PM
since when was it avail in the npc?

Randomness
Jan 27, 2007, 08:44 PM
for the board or the armor?

The armor itself is 360k from NPC.

DRO
Jan 27, 2007, 08:45 PM
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww shit...very sorry guys/gals....i bought the armor....not the board...phew...mod delete this ...or keep it to pick fun /slandermy name ...whichever lol

Rashiid
Jan 27, 2007, 08:45 PM
um, u can buy a sor-senba fromNPC's for 360k

why wouldnt they hav tha [B] for it....

natewifi
Jan 27, 2007, 08:46 PM
Its a mistake you can learn from, just like how I accidentally bought two Kikami's awhile back and I only wanted one, but didnt realise I had already had it and that the name was green (got mixed up with how the names in PSO were green because they were better than the normal ver). Just be more careful next time.

Randomness
Jan 27, 2007, 08:47 PM
well, if the % on the one you bought is around 11 or higher, it was a good deal.

Garnet_Moon
Jan 27, 2007, 08:48 PM
On 2007-01-27 17:45, DRO wrote:
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww shit...very sorry guys/gals....i bought the armor....not the board...phew...mod delete this ...or keep it to pick fun /slandermy name ...whichever lol

Ah. If the armor was over 11% then the price is justifiable. The Armor comes with 11% base sold direct at the Yohmei store.

DRO
Jan 27, 2007, 08:59 PM
11 % ice

Garnet_Moon
Jan 27, 2007, 09:01 PM
On 2007-01-27 17:59, DRO wrote:
11 % ice

Well, it's still cheaper than the NPC. I was gonna say "Good steal!" but meh. I guess someone just wanted to get rid of it.

It's a very good armor; even the 11% variety. 4 slots is always nice and the 11% ice doesn't hurt you too bad nor does it help you too bad. It probably won't even be noticed.

Good buy. :3

Randomness
Jan 27, 2007, 09:04 PM
it was 11%?

Then it was the guy reselling it from Yohmei shop. You can't synth even percents.

ChyronType0
Jan 27, 2007, 09:05 PM
Did u buy the board or the armor? the board is 90k, the armor is 360k in NPC shops. If u bought the armor for 349k in a player shop thats ok i guess.

DRO
Jan 27, 2007, 09:19 PM
the armor

ChyronType0
Jan 27, 2007, 10:05 PM
then ur cool

Reiichi
Jan 27, 2007, 10:14 PM
Wasn't much of a discount but at least it was cheaper than the NPC.

Either way I'd say you wasted your money though, as a sori-senba sucks. Well at least you won't get hit much as a guntecher. Just remember NOT to stick a rainbow unit in that armor.

Zorafim
Jan 27, 2007, 10:22 PM
I don't understand why anybody could say that it sucks, especially considering how much it sold for before it was NPC buyable. It has four units, which you can use to add in whatever stats you want, and has the best defense of any other armors that have an extra unit. The only thing bad about it is its ice element, but the fact that it makes your cloths blue more than makes up for the fact that you get 10% extra damage from an attack.

Reiichi
Jan 27, 2007, 10:41 PM
1. It's ice. Unless you are in neudaiz which has both fire and ice monsters you will be receiving extra damage. On a positive note, guntechers do not get hit much. If he was a hunter, then it'd a BIG waste.

2. It has 4 slots, and no other armor has 4 slots. This means that unless you are quick about swapping both armors and replacing units, you are essentially running a 3 slot armor if you do bother to armor swap. If you don't bother to armor swap, then I hope you aren't melee. So again, good thing he's a guntecher.

3. Elemental % matters tons. Armor with low % is just as good as green armor. Having good % armor can reduce damage TONS and help you survive. DEF matters little when compared with good % armor.

4. Is he on 360? It seems like he is. On 360 money is worth a lot because there's no haxeta. 360k can go a LONG way with cheap elemental photons in making B armor sets if you take the time to build up a free armor PM. Or perhaps one of your friends might have one. Even good elemental ageha-senba (4*) armors have the necessary extra slot that casts need, yet only lack the arm unit which isn't all that great with what units they sell in shops. If you care about the arm slot, there are other armors you can make or buy that have arm + extra and are cheaper.

To take things a step further, unless you are a force or armor swapper, body units provide little to choose from at the NPC. Rainbow is only good if you swap armors or have proper elemental armors. DFP+ on armor provides VERY little damage reduction (like 5?), and EVP is meh unless you're a force. If you are neither then a body slot isn't worth very much when considering armor.

----------------

I see people wear sori-senbas everywhere on PC/PS2. They are also wearing rainbow which is LOL when we're in bruce's dungeon. The novelty of being able to have 4 units on isn't worth the pricetag nor the elemental selection and strength.