PDA

View Full Version : Least Favorite NPC

DonRoyale
Jan 28, 2007, 01:45 AM
(Yes, I'm aware of the Maya vs. Karen wars that will start from this.)

topic

Chuiji
Jan 28, 2007, 01:46 AM
Hyuga pisses me off something awful. I feel like we should throw him a coming-out party.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Chuiji on 2007-01-27 22:47 ]</font>

DonRoyale
Jan 28, 2007, 01:48 AM
(My vote went to Laia, for thinking that she's so great with her level 1 Dus Robado and her yellow femfur nanoblast. Thinking she's the shit and all...That's why I tip my hat to Shiro when he kicked her ass >=D)

Rashiid
Jan 28, 2007, 01:48 AM
hyuga likes little sisters....ew...

Alia
Jan 28, 2007, 01:55 AM
Ah, booo. I love Hyuga!

DonRoyale
Jan 28, 2007, 01:56 AM
It's just because Hyuga's the 17 year-old Michael Jackson of PSU is the reason we all hate him...

I mean, come on, trying to hit on Lumia? That's pulling an MJ if ever I saw one >>

Aaron777
Jan 28, 2007, 01:56 AM
where the hell is Mome! lol

BloodDragoon
Jan 28, 2007, 01:59 AM
Why isn't Bruce on this list? He runs in and hugs spinning Vil de Bears and dies then blames you for the mission failing... >.>

And if Hyuga was PSU's Michael Jackson wouldn't he have hit on Tonnio until he found out Tonnio was just a small beast and not a little boy? <.<

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BloodDragoon on 2007-01-27 23:00 ]</font>

Holo
Jan 28, 2007, 02:02 AM
Tonnio what an idiot, i hate him he sucks in all ways.

Reeses
Jan 28, 2007, 02:04 AM
I dont really have a problem with Hyuga, NPC wise. I mean, he makes me laugh, and thats about it. I dont dislike him because of he pediphile ways of saying/doing things. Hmm

But yeh, if there is one NPC i hate it would have to be Headmaster Nav. He's a dirtyt old man who, everytime i think of him, i think of Hugh Hephner in a mask and grey. *shrug*

Xanthias64
Jan 28, 2007, 02:08 AM
None of the above. Kou Taragi. I just like to hate on him for some reason.

http://web.missouri.edu/~bjppnb/PSU/Bad_Hair_1.bmp

Chuiji
Jan 28, 2007, 02:22 AM
Headmaster Nav is cool. I feel like he's the only realistic persona in the game.

Syanaide
Jan 28, 2007, 02:24 AM
I second the need for Bruce on this list. Alternatively, I shall vote for Lou just to piss off the pedo's.

Shinzakura
Jan 28, 2007, 02:25 AM
On 2007-01-27 23:08, Xanthias64 wrote:
None of the above. Kou Taragi. I just like to hate on him for some reason.

http://web.missouri.edu/~bjppnb/PSU/Bad_Hair_1.bmp

Yeah, he does have that sorta Dennis Rodman in space look to him... http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/twak.gif

But overall, I'd have to add someone that isn't on this list: Dr. Dorson. To me, he looks and acts like a pussywhipped Ikari Gendo.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shinzakura on 2007-01-28 10:37 ]</font>

Para
Jan 28, 2007, 02:30 AM
I vote Maya because shes just pathetic...

Hyuga is only useful for laughs:

"MY BEAUTIFUL FACE!" http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Kura-X
Jan 28, 2007, 02:31 AM
Lumia Waber is the most annoying npc. but she's not on there.

I'll vote Laia, she lowers my opinion on beast women greatly.

Chuiji
Jan 28, 2007, 02:31 AM
Your title is smexy, Para. [DOA luv]

But your taste in NPC makes my pants sad.

EDIT to Kura: Sshhh...don't let her hear you say that. By the way...play offline? all beast women are like that. Sometimes worse.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Chuiji on 2007-01-27 23:34 ]</font>

ShinMaruku
Jan 28, 2007, 02:46 AM
Maya "I'm coming from behind!" What a whore http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif
Then she does nothing.... Leo and Tonio are the best because they rape everything while ebing meat shields.

Maridia
Jan 28, 2007, 07:40 AM
I tried to hate Hyuga, I really did. But in the end, he just wound up being too amusing to dislike. I MIGHT JUST BE HIS IDEAL PARTNER, AFTERALL!! <3

Karen is cool, I like her. Maya is hot, I like her. Lou is.. Well, Lou gets the job done and is neat. No complaints. Nav kicks major ass. Leo is cool and kinda reminds me of a father figure XD Tonnio is like that annoying younger brother you want to slap a lot to get some common sense into his head.

I'd have to say the person I dislike the most to be Laia. As a beast girl, I find that she brings our reputation down greatly. Sure, she may be kinda pretty, and have a cool outfit. And yes, she IS powerful, but.. Jesus christ, what a bitch. <_< Seriously, I would have a teacher transfer if she was MY instructor. I don't think I could keep from kicking her ass.

I hope all you people out there realise there are SOME awesome beast girls out there. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

edit: Did you mean favorite as in, to use in battle, or just in general? XD I don't really have a favorite in battle, they all can be kinda useful.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Maridia on 2007-01-28 04:41 ]</font>

Shiro_Ryuu
Jan 28, 2007, 08:24 AM
I like Maya the best because she actually heals me, and she's hot. Man, I can't believe that she's winning in this poll. I voted Hyuga, he's just such a loser, and Kou Taragi. I agree with Riza about Laia, she IS a bitch, at least Liina is not like that, so not ALL beast women are all bitches. If she was my instructor, I'd probably get arrested for murder.

Wheatpenny
Jan 28, 2007, 10:02 AM
Ok I voted for Hyuga...He is an anoying prick..who probably spends his off guardian time traped in the closet....with R.Kelly

Rizen
Jan 28, 2007, 10:19 AM
Don't hate on Hyuga, hes a sexy beast with his fancy footwork. XD

I say my least favored is Bruce...but heres not there.

Senpai
Jan 28, 2007, 11:08 AM
THIS POLL NEEDS BRUCE!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's a shoe in for the number one spot

DonRoyale
Jan 28, 2007, 11:42 AM
OSHI-

BRUCE *smacks forehead*

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_redface.gif

LoserMaster
Jan 28, 2007, 11:52 AM
"You guys should take this more seriously, if this were a real mission..."

I hate Bruce. Seriously, he thinks he's a bald Chuck Norris and runs head first into Bil de Bears. Then he blames us for dying. He's the guy that doesn't buy armor or weapons with at least 2 stars, has no scapes, and expects to a S rank. Then he flames everyone for his own incompetence.

Garnet_Moon
Jan 28, 2007, 12:19 PM
Hyuga looks fat in his cut-in chat, so I don't like him. Totally wasn't expecting chubby faced brits in this game. ~_~

As for Maya and Karen? Well, technically, they ARE sisters... and Karen could use one of those hologram things to look like Maya if she wanted to. Delicious potential twincest is NEVER a bad thing.

*Votes Hyuga down for being fat*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Garnet_Moon on 2007-01-28 09:22 ]</font>

pokefiend
Jan 28, 2007, 12:50 PM
Maya. I might adore her character, but she's so damn useless.

PJ
Jan 28, 2007, 01:06 PM
Laia. Sucks. So very very badly.

I keep hoping she'll have some fancy pants character development that WON'T make me hate her. Nope. I HOPE she dies somewhere. Preferably by Ethan in his kickass new costume dealy.

She said it best. She's, "Loud and ugly."

EDIT: http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PJ on 2007-01-28 10:07 ]</font>

CelestialBlade
Jan 28, 2007, 01:24 PM
Hyuga wins because he reminds me of a friend of mine. Way too much.

I've never been a huge fan of Lou, and Laia's not someone I would want to call a friend, really.

Garnet_Moon
Jan 28, 2007, 01:27 PM
Aw Laia is the person everyone loves! The problem is she just got thrown at us with little to no back story. Sephiroth did to, but everyone loves him. Go figure that one out. I still say it was the Fire Walking scene the fan boys rave over. Something about "Badass" or something. It certainly wasn't because he was a fun character. He was just one huge cliche after the next... *sigh*

Flwl3ssCowboy
Jan 28, 2007, 01:36 PM
Lou.

Hands down.

HAY I GOT A DUBL SABR IMMA RUSH RITE NEXT TO THE MONSTRS AND NOT DO NETHING WILE MY ASZ GETS KIKD WHOOPS I DIED LOL

god DAMN she annoys me with that, always rushing in, strafing, doing nothing, getting hit, then by the time I'm at a spot near the end or with a big enemy *dead*

and she can't aim for shyt with her SUV >_>

Maia would be next on my list though cuz she tends to just...sit there...

Palefire
Jan 28, 2007, 01:47 PM
On 2007-01-28 10:27, Garnet_Moon wrote:
Aw Laia is the person everyone loves! The problem is she just got thrown at us with little to no back story. Sephiroth did to, but everyone loves him. Go figure that one out. I still say it was the Fire Walking scene the fan boys rave over. Something about "Badass" or something. It certainly wasn't because he was a fun character. He was just one huge cliche after the next... *sigh*

I hear ya on that one. I actually like Laia. ;_; (Especially after the Shadow Conspiracy thread, where you find out why it is that she's rough around the edges)

As for the NPC hate: Bruce, hands down. I'd kill him myself if I could. At least all the other NPCs try to be useful and are generally amusing. Bruce makes us do all the work and fails at bringing funny or cool.

ShinMaruku
Jan 28, 2007, 03:51 PM
Laia is a woman good for bed.. I think Mirei would be best in bed... <_< >_>

Wheatpenny
Jan 28, 2007, 04:13 PM
On 2007-01-28 10:47, Palefire wrote:

On 2007-01-28 10:27, Garnet_Moon wrote:

I hear ya on that one. I actually like Laia. ;_; (Especially after the Shadow Conspiracy thread, where you find out why it is that she's rough around the edges)

As for the NPC hate: Bruce, hands down. I'd kill him myself if I could. At least all the other NPCs try to be useful and are generally amusing. Bruce makes us do all the work and fails at bringing funny or cool.

Actualy on that Sephiroth thing I kinda had an idea I was gona pitch to square enix about a game telling a backstory for him since they were too lazy to make much up for him before nimbelheim.