PDA

View Full Version : Question for JP players

bob02
Jan 28, 2007, 12:55 PM
How much worth a grinder base A in NPC shop?

and the board... thx http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Eliash
Jan 28, 2007, 01:25 PM
I heard that the ginder base will cost 2k. I don't know if it's true, but that should suffice as a semi-educated answer.

The reason I don't say this with certainty is simply because it was said to me on the xbox 360...there are new rumors there daily.

bob02
Jan 28, 2007, 01:26 PM
i see... thx.. i guess ill wait a for a better anwser...

Itsuki
Jan 28, 2007, 03:32 PM
A grinder base isn't available from the npc shop (to my knowledge)

bob02
Jan 28, 2007, 04:28 PM
On 2007-01-28 12:32, Itsuki-chan wrote:
A grinder base isn't available from the npc shop (to my knowledge)

yes in jp server...

Kamica
Jan 28, 2007, 06:20 PM
1000 meseta

Itsuki
Jan 28, 2007, 06:31 PM
On 2007-01-28 15:20, Kamica wrote:
1000 meseta

Wow, appears hes right. I never had to buy them myself, but I just went and checked the shop now. Its strange that the wiki doesn't list a price for them.

Its 4000 for the board aswell btw.

bob02
Jan 28, 2007, 06:36 PM
On 2007-01-28 15:31, Itsuki-chan wrote:

1000 meseta

Wow, appears hes right. I never had to buy them myself, but I just went and checked the shop now. Its strange that the wiki doesn't list a price for them.

Its 4000 for the board aswell btw.

OHHHH and u say the npc dont sell them... thx and gtfo

Almalexia
Jan 28, 2007, 06:40 PM
What kind of jackassery is this?

bob02
Jan 28, 2007, 06:56 PM
1000 meseta

thank you... thats a great anwser.

why i will ask the price of an non-existant item?

bob02
Jan 28, 2007, 07:22 PM
On 2007-01-28 16:17, NPCMook wrote:
>.> wow dude... Join this year and already losing possible friends...

i dont need/want friend... except the one who can give me right anwser...

Inazuma
Jan 28, 2007, 08:09 PM
they added the A grinder base item recently. Itsuki just didnt notice the little line about it in the update details. you guys need to calm down -_-;

Chris28
Jan 28, 2007, 08:17 PM
on pc/ps2, they need to make grinder base A 5000 meseta and the board 7500. SPEND THAT MESETA!!!!!

Itsuki
Jan 28, 2007, 10:09 PM
Looking it up for exact information.

Grinder A boards got added 12/14. The bases didn't get added till last week, a month after the boards were released.

EDIT: I truthfully didn't think they were sold. I knew that they weren't sold when the boards were initially released, and assumed they would have stayed that way.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Itsuki-chan on 2007-01-28 19:20 ]</font>

bob02
Jan 28, 2007, 10:46 PM
On 2007-01-28 19:09, Itsuki-chan wrote:
Looking it up for exact information.

Grinder A boards got added 12/14. The bases didn't get added till last week, a month after the boards were released.

EDIT: I truthfully didn't think they were sold. I knew that they weren't sold when the boards were initially released, and assumed they would have stayed that way.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Itsuki-chan on 2007-01-28 19:20 ]</font>

more wrong information plz....

Itsuki
Jan 28, 2007, 11:57 PM
http://phantasystaruniverse.jp/news/wis/?mode=view&id=175

http://phantasystaruniverse.jp/news/wis/?mode=view&id=204

Have a nice day ~.^

Weakness
Jan 29, 2007, 12:01 AM
I find it humorous how stupid this bob guy is... he is trying to bash one of the most reliable sources on PSOW, and failing miserably at that. Now I have to say it...

loln00b

Maridia
Jan 29, 2007, 12:11 AM
Yeah.

And he's making himself look worse by acting like a dick even when Itsuki admited to being wrong and corrected himself. That's awesome.

*patpat* Don't worry, Itsuki. We still love you.

DRO
Jan 29, 2007, 12:27 AM
The problem is that he called bob an idiot for not noticing his signature....I bet if he would have tried to correct him( even with the wrong info) this thread would have turned out a lot more positive...yeah, he may be reliable, but there was no reason to call him an idiot...

Itsuki
Jan 29, 2007, 12:32 AM
On 2007-01-28 21:27, DRO wrote:
The problem is that he called bob an idiot for not noticing his signature....I bet if he would have tried to correct him( even with the wrong info) this thread would have turned out a lot more positive...yeah, he may be reliable, but there was no reason to call him an idiot...

I would argue that his responses to both me and the first person to respond were already discourteous. I only treated him as his actions indicated to me he wanted to be treated.

And after his responses afterwards, I don't think my initial impression of him was off.

DRO
Jan 29, 2007, 12:40 AM
I didn't see anything wrong with his responces until after theidiot remark
the 1st reply to his q was that he "wasn't sure" so he said he'd wait for a bettr answer....nothing wrong there....and his responce to your 1st post was very simple....I could understand if he said something along the lines of "WtF NooBiTcH I SaId JaP VeR ...I pWnS U"...but he kept it simple and you were the first to attack....and I guess the high post count attracts the ball clingons with your so, but not so accurate info

just my 2 cents...

bob02
Jan 29, 2007, 01:29 AM
On 2007-01-28 21:40, DRO wrote:
the 1st reply to his q was that he "wasn't sure" so he said he'd wait for a bettr answer....nothing wrong there....and his responce to your 1st post was very simple....I could understand if he said something along the lines of "WtF NooBiTcH I SaId JaP VeR ...I pWnS U"...but he kept it simple and you were the first to attack....and I guess the high post count attracts the ball clingons with your so, but not so accurate info

just my 2 cents...

woah... some1 understand...

next time dont insult some1 for no reason...

OMG IM ALMIGHTY AND I GIVE WRONG INFORMATION!

Itsuki
Jan 29, 2007, 01:44 AM
I never claimed to be the almighty or better than anyone.

Also, high post count can mean nothing. Anyone can just spam their way up to a high post count. The reason why people back me up is because I've been traditionally one of the people that gather the information. And also because nothing I say is said arbitrarily. Theres always some degree of fact backing it up. But, of course, I never said that what I did was being nice to you. To me it sounded like you shrugged off both mine and the previous posters answers unappreciatingly. You came off as the kind of 12 year old that only really cares about getting their answers. The people answering you are going out of their way to give you an answer. This isn't a prewritten faq that answers your questions, this is a community.

And while what I did was probably not right. You didn't exactly make it any better. You infact only made yourself look even more immature. Even after I admitted I was wrong, you continued to make yourself look more and more like a 10 year old. I'm only saying, perhaps my stereotyping wasn't so wrong afterall. But if anything, my insult to you has probably done far less to peoples opinions of you in this thread, than your own posts did. So I'm going to stop lowering myself anymore than I need to, and stop posting in this thread.

Have a nice day bob02.

Weakness
Jan 29, 2007, 01:46 AM
On 2007-01-28 22:29, bob02 wrote:

On 2007-01-28 21:40, DRO wrote:

just my 2 cents...

woah... some1 understand...

next time dont insult some1 for no reason...

OMG IM ALMIGHTY AND I GIVE WRONG INFORMATION!

Except Itsuki is one of the more reliable sources here. He plays on both the NA and JP versions, posts regularly, and over all contributes a great deal to this site.

He screwed up? So what? He admitted it, figured out why he screwed up (said that the bases were added about a month after the board), and corrected his information.

Ultimately you shouldn't of called him an idiot seeing as he probably gets more respect here then you ever will now.

DRO
Jan 29, 2007, 02:14 AM
Damn Itsuki-chan, now your initial responce makes you look psychic lol ...their is no defending the idiocity of the E penis

Zorafim
Jan 29, 2007, 02:20 AM
So, he asks for help, and somebody who bothered to go out of his way was immediately shut down and insulted. I don't think there's a word to describe how much I dislike the topic creator. He apparently cannot speak english either.

GazL_Neon
Jan 29, 2007, 03:29 AM
bob02 is a great comedian. Or at least he makes me laugh.

<3

bob02
Jan 29, 2007, 07:35 AM
On 2007-01-29 00:29, GazL_Neon wrote:
bob02 is a great comedian. Or at least he makes me laugh.

<3

thx...

and yes my english is very limited

Almalexia
Jan 29, 2007, 08:46 AM
By reading others replies it is not too hard to learn how to properly structure sentences, spell, and other things.

Dhylec
Jan 29, 2007, 09:38 AM
OK, the question is already answered. This topic is done.