PDA

View Full Version : Hive story Mission(the 2nd part): Impossible?

XCOPY
Jan 28, 2007, 04:58 PM
I'd like to know how this stupid mission is even possible.
1. There doesn't appear to even be 6 people. I reach a point every time where there's either 2 or 3 left, and I searched EVERY ROCK....and nothing comes up, no *beep* no little lense flare or blue thing whatever signals that you can break the rock. Is the game "forgetting" to make certain rocks breakable so I can save these anus stains? In fact, I'm sure the game is "forgetting" sometimes, as there were times where I checked a rock 4 or 5 times before it finally registered on the goggles as "breakable". Ugh, this is retarded.

2. The time seems very unforgiving. It's crap if just because I stopped for a second-- "oops, I lost the mission" So, you have to be Jesus Christ just to have a CHANCE of clearing this nonsense? Bull. You're forced to fight enemies at a few points, and of course that wastes time you don't have.

3. So far, every time the goggles have to be used....it's quite a tedious, NOT FUN experience. I hated those bits in Extra mode where you have to cleanse an area, and I hate it here where I have to break rocks to save people. I'm seemingly failing the mission because the game forgets to put the people there, or forgets to make the rocks breakable. This is trash. Whoever came up with this should be fired immediately, and possibly blacklisted from the industry.

4. Most of the rocks just reveal bombs. Oh that's fun. Really.

Well, it was fun up to this point. It looks like the online story ends for me here, because this bullshyte is horrible, and borderline impossible.....and not even for legitimate reasons.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: XCOPY on 2007-01-28 14:00 ]</font>

Squall179
Jan 28, 2007, 11:09 PM
avoid the bombs by shooting them with a gun from range....I shoot them from range with a standard pistol after I reviel them. Try that to avoid damage, yeah its tedious, but ou just gonna give up?

Neith
Jan 29, 2007, 10:19 AM
Rocks are colour coded on goggles.

Red are traps, green open paths, and blue is survivors. Don't open any boxes unless they trigger a needed enemy spawn (such as the first box you get a Saber from- this has to be opened).

Listen for the sound that chimes when you're near a survivor. Oh, and if you're a HU, pack Dark, Lightning (for the bit after) and Fire weapons, and spam the living hell out of your PAs, so bring Photon Charges.

It's difficult, your level has a lot to play in this- I did it at Lv58, which is Lv27 mobs- completed with a Beast fF with 5 minutes left or so.

VanHalen
Jan 29, 2007, 02:11 PM
its not impossible just move fast

DikkyRay
Jan 29, 2007, 04:50 PM
i beat it with aminute left. You gotta kill every enemy, and blow u every mine.
BTW fix title, this isnt the HIVE mission, this is the mission after the HIVE problem