PDA

View Full Version : NOOO!!!

Virvius
Jan 28, 2007, 11:47 PM
My time on PSU has thus far been well spent playing melee classes, and I do it pretty well. I make my own weapons, I'm not ashamed to have a player plenty of lvls higher than me join my party and take out everything while I run trying to at least hit something, and I have a good time doing so.

However, now I'm just frustrated. Being a lvl 8 hunter, so close to my goal of fortefighter (or whatever) I had a thought.

"Hey! I really wanna be a force!"

So I go out, buy a crap wand rod, and the basic spells. I go to to unsafe passage C and then laugh at myself as I triumphantly 2-hit everything with barta. I'm level 32. I get my first exp in the force bar.

So yea, it's damn fun, but I feel like it's a waste to just let the 8 lvls I gained as a hunter become meaningless.

So here's a question! What the heck should I do now?

Weakness
Jan 28, 2007, 11:48 PM
Umm... level whatever you want to? If all else fails you can switch back.

MaximumBurst
Jan 28, 2007, 11:51 PM
Make another character (Newman) and have that be your Force character. It's better to have one character dedicated to one type. After all, one character can only learn 36 PAs.

Chuiji
Jan 28, 2007, 11:51 PM
Yep. Always the option to switch. Maybe even go wartecher...for a mix of both, y'know?

And everything's fun at first, but for me....force stagnated ~lv40, when the techs level oh-so-slowly and you spam the same thing over 'n over 'n over. Just my opinion.

Garnet_Moon
Jan 28, 2007, 11:57 PM
Unless you plan to be a WT don't play Force. It is a very dedicated role and doesn't allow for much other side jobs. If you go fT, you better make that char only a fT or you're gonna be re-leveling stuff you overwrite later.

DRO
Jan 28, 2007, 11:58 PM
I'd suggest making another charecter....I doubt lvl 1 diga does much damage against S rank Vahras...

Garnet_Moon
Jan 29, 2007, 12:04 AM
On 2007-01-28 20:58, DRO wrote:
I'd suggest making another charecter....I doubt lvl 1 diga does much damage against S rank Vahras...

Grab Dambarta too. That thing is so broken in the early levels. I was doing like, 80 damage to everything around me as a Human F lv13. It's like OMG. It's so awesome at every level.

Virvius
Jan 29, 2007, 12:07 AM
Yea so about 5 minutes of thinking and reading the responses of you fine experienced folk, I decided to make a new Char.

So look for the low lvl female (darn you gender roles! Darn you!) newman name Virvius (Hahaha! Get it? *crickets*)

Yea... So find me either on universe 2 or 15! 360

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Virvius on 2007-01-28 21:08 ]</font>

bob02
Jan 29, 2007, 01:36 AM
Well if hes human he can do anything... i dont think remake is a good idea... he can overwrite PA if needed...

WT is a nice class... u can melee and cast spell.. and use a bow http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif