PDA

View Full Version : My small trade list*updated 12-13*

Klila
Nov 30, 2002, 07:52 PM
*I will update as things change.*
*updated Dec 13th, 2002*

Just a few little things. I'm willing to let them go easy. A grinder, scape doll or a any material if you can spare one for most items. I don't know values to most everything and in a list, if a ~~~ seperates items, it means the following items I was given or made trades for them so I can't vouch for authenticity.

Weapons:
1 DB saber
1 Vjaya
2 Club of Laconium
1 Brionac
1 Kaladgolg
1 Rappy's Fan
~~~
Storm Wand: Indra
Ice Staff: Dragon

Items:
1 amp of Gifoie
1 amp of Zonde
1 amp of Gizonde
3 Photon Drops
2 Booma's Right Arm
2 Rappy's wing
1 Megid Disk lv 7
1 Megid Disk lv 6
1 MAG
1 Varuna (under 20 lvs)
150+k of Meseta

Armor:
none at this time

Not big I know. I've had to pay 'rent' to the person who pays for my hunter's liscence and at the moment, he gets first crack at my rare goods. *sigh* I won't be online till after the new year. I HATE NOT HAVING ACCESS TO A GC!!!! AUGH! I guess that's what I get for living life in the military. So if you want something, pm me and I'll put it on hold in my brain for you.

Thought I'd add in my very short want list here just incase anyone has something I want. I would like to come across Twin Chakrams and/or an S-Rank Blade. I'm also in the market for two armor pieces that resist light above 25, one more metal/body or better, an oger/power or better, and a Spread Needle or two.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Klila on 2002-12-13 09:18 ]</font>

Klila
Dec 8, 2002, 01:16 PM
Just bumping. Since I can update I didn't think I needed to write a new one and use forum space.