PDA

View Full Version : So, someone tried to offer me an S-rank Kubara twinClaw...

Ryo_Hayasa
Jan 29, 2007, 03:18 AM
Ok so while soaking up all the 3luck from my friend late night we made our way to parum to do some last minute "hey we might actually find some nails here"

Someone in the east district (Uni2, where else?) start saying "Selling S-rank claws"
i think to myself. "There aren't any S-rank weapons cept a rod and the double right? what is he talking about?" so i take him up on it, before i even say anything aside from "S-rank claw?" he opens up a trade.

Now, unfortunately, i don't remeber the name of the claws. It was, i don't know, Mis something rather something. Now i did remember it was a 12*, S-rank and kubara. It didn't make sense.

So, he says they drop from a rare monster in Moatoob. So, i don't know. i should give the benefit of the doubt. however it's just too much for me to believe.

The point is, When this kinda thing happens how do you report someone? do you report them?

Has reportings gotten anyone anywhere?

DRO
Jan 29, 2007, 03:21 AM
let me guess...Pc version?

MaximusLight
Jan 29, 2007, 03:23 AM
Yea I've seen Ryo on, so I can say it's th PC/PS2. *sigh*

Pikadrew
Jan 29, 2007, 03:25 AM
Definitely a hack. No Srank claw is out. Naturally, it's too late to do this now, but I'd take a screenshot and then head over to http://phantasystaruniverse.com/support_contact.php

They'll take it from there.

Ffuzzy-Logik
Jan 29, 2007, 03:26 AM
The last update had a rollback of gameguard and now people are hacking S-rank weapons right and left. A simple eBay search shows all the crap you can buy.

But yeah, only Crea Doubles and Halarod are currently available legitimately.

Vhex
Jan 29, 2007, 10:01 AM
On 2007-01-29 00:26, Ffuzzy-Logik wrote:
The last update had a rollback of gameguard and now people are hacking S-rank weapons right and left. A simple eBay search shows all the crap you can buy.

But yeah, only Crea Doubles and Halarod are currently available legitimately.

Curringane-Ryuiker now too.

Ffuzzy-Logik
Jan 29, 2007, 04:18 PM
On 2007-01-29 07:01, Vhex wrote:
Curringane-Ryuiker now too.
Pic saying "so-and-so received: [B.]Carriguine-Rukar 10*" or it didn't happen.