PDA

View Full Version : PSU-XBox 360: Where is everyone Playing now?

-Asheth-
Jan 29, 2007, 06:57 AM
I know bruce is still the most popular hangout but what about the other areas they seem dead. Neudaiz, GC, Parum I saw a few ppl out side on parum east. But It looks like a ghost town even though the Universes look full all the way up to Uni 3.

Eliash
Jan 29, 2007, 07:00 AM
Wouldn't Bruce be considered Moatoob? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif I'm farming Nanoresins in Lab Recovery S, but I mostly play Bruce.

-Asheth-
Jan 29, 2007, 07:37 AM
Yes I know bruce would be considered Moatoob but I put it seperate because its a different mission type than the other places on Moatoob.

Magician
Jan 29, 2007, 08:09 AM
Grinding Moatoob all day for Mot Wood for my Spear and Knuckle synths.

ArcanaSaber
Jan 29, 2007, 08:23 AM
I stick around the colony usually nowadays.

-Asheth-
Jan 29, 2007, 08:46 AM
Yea i see alot of people hanging in Moatoob alot but I dont see many ppl in actual missions besides Bruce.

Sekani
Jan 29, 2007, 09:41 AM
The hangouts haven't changed: Moatoob - Guardians Dagora (Bruce's Mission), Parum - Raffon Field Base (Plains Overlord), Neudaiz - Flyer Base (Mizuraki Defense), Guardians Colony - 4th floor Spaceport (Unsafe Passage).

Itchee
Jan 29, 2007, 10:07 AM
Train rides are fun.

Akaimizu
Jan 29, 2007, 10:42 AM
Nowadays, I was pretty much running stuff at random. Even yesterday ended up just turning into a fun little romp with friends. I also took part in the first suicide runs I've ever done. Basically, it only gets exp and possible exclusive drops, but we end up doing a difficult S rank mission with lots of Megid and no scape dolls since we expect to die a lot.

Oddly enough, we did it with a relatively small amount of deaths so we could've had scape dolls and S ranked the mission, but we weren't counting on that happening. Still, the day wasn't about mission points.

If alone, I can see myself running some Mad Creatures S a bit simply to collect PA Fragments, since I'm seriously behind in collecting those. That, and I'll also probably use that chance to level my PM's battle levels up, in the process. It's a fairly easy mission to S-rank, with a PM, particularly if you have healing abilities.

I'm probably going to want to do more Moatoob missions, just to get more of those in. I think I've done those the least..though I also want to do more Train missions in Parum.

Rika-san
Jan 29, 2007, 10:49 AM
I'm hanging around holy grounds nowadays just for a break from all the bruce runs. change of scenery from parum/moatoob too. <3 the music in all of the missions from neudaz!

omegapirate2k
Jan 29, 2007, 10:52 AM
Lately I've spread out my activities as much as possible, I can't choose which I play most.

-Asheth-
Jan 29, 2007, 10:55 AM
It seems to be a little harder now to find random parties to me. Unless you know friends to play with regularly then its kinda hard to find a random S rank party that is not locked. There isnt a big cluster like there was when everyone was spamming Neudaiz System defense.

Akaimizu
Jan 29, 2007, 10:56 AM
A lot of times, we don't lock our S-rank challenges, but the other problem persists. We fill up too fast. It doesn't take long before there is 6 of us, if we didn't start that way.

Sekani
Jan 29, 2007, 10:58 AM
On 2007-01-29 07:42, Akaimizu wrote:
Nowadays, I was pretty much running stuff at random. Even yesterday ended up just turning into a fun little romp with friends. I also took part in the first suicide runs I've ever done. Basically, it only gets exp and possible exclusive drops, but we end up doing a difficult S rank mission with lots of Megid and no scape dolls since we expect to die a lot.

Oddly enough, we did it with a relatively small amount of deaths so we could've had scape dolls and S ranked the mission, but we weren't counting on that happening. Still, the day wasn't about mission points.

If alone, I can see myself running some Mad Creatures S a bit simply to collect PA Fragments, since I'm seriously behind in collecting those. That, and I'll also probably use that chance to level my PM's battle levels up, in the process. It's a fairly easy mission to S-rank, with a PM, particularly if you have healing abilities.

I'm probably going to want to do more Moatoob missions, just to get more of those in. I think I've done those the least..though I also want to do more Train missions in Parum.

Speaking of suicide runs, remind me to tell you all about our adventures with Jarbas this weekend >_<

omegapirate2k
Jan 29, 2007, 11:02 AM
On 2007-01-29 07:55, -Asheth- wrote:
It seems to be a little harder now to find random parties to me. Unless you know friends to play with regularly then its kinda hard to find a random S rank party that is not locked. There isnt a big cluster like there was when everyone was spamming Neudaiz System defense.

Theres alot of people standing infront of the hive usually now, actually. Maybe its not easy to get into parties, but the people are there.

Thrash777
Jan 29, 2007, 11:06 AM
Neudaiz, Agata Relics Site, Holy Grounds = EXP
Bruce's = MP

Turambar
Jan 29, 2007, 02:10 PM
Agata Relics is Holy Grounds, iirc. HIVE S is even better for exp actually, if you don't mind mass deaths.

CyarVictor
Jan 29, 2007, 02:13 PM
Moatoob for me. I find System Defence, Desert Terror, and Mine recovery good missions for pts and exp for my force since she kills most enemies easily with fire and ground spells. Though once I get to lv35, I'll be on neudaiz most likely for good mission points.

Magician
Jan 29, 2007, 02:16 PM
On 2007-01-29 07:56, Akaimizu wrote:
A lot of times, we don't lock our S-rank challenges, but the other problem persists. We fill up too fast. It doesn't take long before there is 6 of us, if we didn't start that way.

Yeah, Akaimizu and I have about nine or more friends who are on often, so we sometimes have to split into two seperate parties. Getting a full party is not difficult when it comes to us.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Magician on 2007-01-29 11:17 ]</font>

Alkaar
Jan 29, 2007, 02:36 PM
I'll be doing suicide runs in the HIVE starting today http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif The experience and items is what I'm after.

twysted
Jan 29, 2007, 02:47 PM
i have been doing alot of hive runs i love them...

Rashiid
Jan 29, 2007, 02:54 PM
Neudaiz for life!!

ive loved that place since this game 1st opened, before relics or rainbow beast or any of that stuff, which are awsome