PDA

View Full Version : New S-rank: Curringane-Ryuiker (Spelling)

Vhex
Jan 29, 2007, 09:59 AM
Theres a new S-rank 10* Doublesaber out now.

Curringane-Ryuiker
Special Requirement: Curringane Blades

[B]Curringane-Ryuiker and Curringane Blades Drop at Dark Satellite S (a.k.a HIVE S).

I got to see them in action they look awesome.
Why do fAghgunners get all the love?

Anyways I'll see if I can find the guy who has em and get pics up.

Mod edit: Corrected some rather unfortunate spelling.

Vhex edit: LOL

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: A2K on 2007-01-29 07:07 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Vhex on 2007-01-31 05:48 ]</font>

Eliash
Jan 29, 2007, 10:02 AM
lol it's Fighgunners. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif Anyhow I guess that means I'm going to hunt for them now.

Why do they keep releasing Double Sabers! I demand Twin Daggers! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif Oh btw, this item was in my other thread Hive Drops? I should probably get the name changed. Anyhow, I'll use confirm that it does drop on the list there as well as update it when I get back later today.

omegapirate2k
Jan 29, 2007, 10:04 AM
I hold to the idea that protransers should get double sabers as well.

Eliash
Jan 29, 2007, 10:12 AM
Actually I think they should, would reduce the number of Fighgunners running around. But this is kinda off-topic, and since I forgot to mention it before... congrats on being the first person to see them in action (that I know of anyhow, well unless you logically conclude that guy had it and therefore most likely saw it in action before you did).

Chris28
Jan 29, 2007, 10:27 AM
what are the mats needed for it?

Golto
Jan 29, 2007, 10:32 AM
You have it spelled correctly in your topic Eliash. he is the one that spelled it wrong. I've seen them in hte weapons equipped info by the guy w/ all the hacked sranks.

Neith
Jan 29, 2007, 10:53 AM
Has anyone actually SEEN this board drop? Seeing people with the weapon is no proof.

I don't fancy endless runs of Hive S if it can't be found yet, so can anyone confirm this?

Rashiid
Jan 29, 2007, 02:56 PM
^ wat he said, theres plenty of 'unrealest' S ranks on ur precious PC/PS2 version, so he may of had it from hax

it must be hard for yall to knoe wats truly releasted or not....

Ffuzzy-Logik
Jan 29, 2007, 04:15 PM
This isn't out yet, lolz.

JAFO22000
Jan 29, 2007, 04:20 PM
Does this sword create a telepipe?? It does have "Ryuker" in it's name...lol!

BLACKR0SE
Jan 29, 2007, 04:30 PM
Ive seen it,my friend has one.Question is it out yet?Pics plz

Ffuzzy-Logik
Jan 29, 2007, 04:35 PM
On 2007-01-29 13:30, BLACKR0SE wrote:

No, it isn't out yet. Get pics and report your friend for having one, hopefully he'll get banned with the rest of these retards using hacked S-ranks.

Vergil_Sparda
Jan 29, 2007, 05:02 PM
How the hell do people hack weapons that aren't even out. Not saying I want to do it but wtf......>_>.

Hackers are getting good <_<

Laranas
Jan 29, 2007, 05:03 PM
On 2007-01-29 14:02, Vergil_Sparda wrote:
How the hell do people hack weapons that aren't even out. Not saying I want to do it but wtf......>_>.

Hackers are getting good <_<

It's called Weapon Synthesis.

Umberger
Jan 29, 2007, 05:27 PM

The weapon IDs are in the game's files, all they have to do is use a memory hacker to change some IDs to fool the game into thinking they have a different item/weapon in slot X.

ljkkjlcm9
Jan 29, 2007, 05:41 PM
On 2007-01-29 13:35, Ffuzzy-Logik wrote:

No, it isn't out yet. Get pics and report your friend for having one, hopefully he'll get banned with the rest of these retards using hacked S-ranks.

wow, that's completely the wrong way to look at it. Unless his friend actually hacked the game, why should he get in trouble. How do you know someone didn't just give him the weapon? He may not know what's released or not in the game, and so just took it. That's a completely retarded statement

THE JACKEL

l0c0dantes
Jan 29, 2007, 05:55 PM
Never mind the fact that you would reallly have to be ass to narc your friend

Puppet_Papaya
Jan 29, 2007, 06:06 PM
^ wat he said, theres plenty of 'unrealest' S ranks on ur precious PC/PS2 version, so he may of had it from hax

It must be hard for you to win spelling bees!

And to be on topic; I miss Telepipes!

Rashiid
Jan 29, 2007, 07:24 PM
On 2007-01-29 15:06, Puppet_Papaya wrote:

it must take u foreva to type out every word fully!

NinjaSalad
Jan 29, 2007, 07:38 PM
On 2007-01-29 13:35, Ffuzzy-Logik wrote:

Report his friend? What the fuck is that? that's friggin retarded. who gives a shit weather his buddy has one, it's not hurting anyone.

Rasputin
Jan 29, 2007, 07:38 PM
On 2007-01-29 16:24, Rashiid wrote:

On 2007-01-29 15:06, Puppet_Papaya wrote:

it must take u foreva to type out every word fully!

Unless you're a horrible typist, then it probably only takes a second longer.

ON TOPIC:

Shit... now I don't know which one to hunt... Crea Doubles or This new one!

Rashiid
Jan 29, 2007, 07:41 PM
^ XD how are u gonna say 'what tha f**k is that?" and then say "friggin" XD thats priceless

Reginaldo
Jan 29, 2007, 08:27 PM
Supposedly this does drop in hive S, so relax people. JP is said to have this weapon released. Somebody give a reason as to why the mentioned enemy that is in this stage does not drop the board and materials. The only valid reasoning I could come up with is that it only drops in the S2 version, which JP didn't even get yet.

NEW does not = HAX

So end the jealousy people.

Worry more about people like Ryuk who everyone whines about yet pictures of his hacked crea doubles are in this site's own item database. Not to mention all the other goodies he's unlocked onto the server..

ShinMaruku
Jan 29, 2007, 08:42 PM
This is hilalrious folks shwocasin hacks... I'd never do that. That's daft. :E

Ffuzzy-Logik
Jan 29, 2007, 08:43 PM
I have yet to see any convincing evidence that this does indeed drop, so until I see some, it's hax.

mariwan
Jan 29, 2007, 09:18 PM
God another thread about accusing someone of hacking....im getting sick of these things....

Zorafim
Jan 29, 2007, 09:33 PM
Pics or it didn't happen.

ljkkjlcm9
Jan 29, 2007, 09:39 PM
not everyone can take a pic immediately, not everyone plays on PC sheesh!

btw anyone have the link to what all the S ranks look like?

THE JACKEL

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ljkkjlcm9 on 2007-01-29 18:40 ]</font>

Umberger
Jan 29, 2007, 10:39 PM
http://gfxevolution.com/uploads/psu/

You mean those, or the ingame pics of them? I can upload those too if you want.

Tycho
Jan 30, 2007, 06:07 AM
'Carriguine-Rucar'.

On 2007-01-29 14:27, Umberger wrote:
The weapon IDs are in the game's files, all they have to do is use a memory hacker to change some IDs to fool the game into thinking they have a different item/weapon in slot X.
Board IDs actually. XP

Para
Jan 30, 2007, 07:19 AM
I was told by some people that it isn't actually out and that its not out in JP. Some of the hackers are just trying to trick the community.

Rashiid
Jan 30, 2007, 07:33 AM
^ QFT

ayrista
Jan 30, 2007, 08:56 AM
Im sure its not even the hackers that are running around useing them, they're prob not that stupid. Its just the idiots who are buying the weapons on Ebay who you see with them, Reporting a friend isnt really helping the problem much, altho they should be told not to buy hacked weps.

The hackers are sitting back making money off of everyone.

That weapon has not been released yet.

Dhylec
Jan 30, 2007, 09:23 AM
If it's from the satellite, I think the spelling I saw for the enemy was 'Curriguine'.

Laranas
Jan 30, 2007, 12:02 PM
On 2007-01-30 05:56, ayrista wrote:
Im sure its not even the hackers that are running around useing them, they're prob not that stupid. Its just the idiots who are buying the weapons on Ebay who you see with them, Reporting a friend isnt really helping the problem much, altho they should be told not to buy hacked weps.

The hackers are sitting back making money off of everyone.

That weapon has not been released yet.

Hackers are using them too,. After seeing how long it's taking Ryuk to get banned, they're not as afraid of getting caught. The only thing that probably annoys them is having a million people gather around them in towns.

Ryo_Hayasa
Jan 30, 2007, 12:23 PM
this a tough, same thing in PSO when people you called your friends used duped/modified items. They didn't know but they thought it was apart of a awesome trade. but at the same time, if you're friend has been playing half the time you were playing (assuming you've been at it for a while) shouldn't they know: Hey a pink sato with 100 mind shouldn't exsist? Hey, flame garment wasn't released yet? Hey, how the heck did this person get their hands on Olga's DNA?

Then again i knew some people who once they found out their tainted items, didn't care, supported it. Now if this person was my so-called friend of course i couldn't turn on them, but i'll state my feelings and my opinion. and maybe, maybe i'll tell them "If you use those weapons in my party, you aren't going to be in my party. i don't appreciate it. Think of it as a price to pay for me not reporting your ass ja?"

Same thing with people here, how do you NOT know a weapon is unreleased (well maybe that's unreasonable. how about) How do you think that we have 13* weapons yet? Why would anyone be trading a psycho wand? Isn't it abit early in the game's life to be obtaining the fable "most powerful Rod" ?

I donno, i've seen my share of hacked weapons. And if i see them, with hacked weapons, personally i've decided i'm going to write their ID down and report them, wither they be hacker or innocent trader. Sonic Team will resovle that. However if letting them know helps in any way, then i'm going to do my best. I do NOT want this game to go down the toilet as many people say it is.

<end rant>

Sorry, if this post was out of line in any way-shape-or-fashion Mod please by all means tear this post from the topic like it never exsisted.

Krans
Jan 30, 2007, 02:36 PM
I thought it was released but i've never actually seen one. This is the ONE weapon that i really want, because
1) i love double sabers
2) it actually looks cool and different. It's stupid how double saber, bone dance and nightwalker look the same.

like i said i like PSU way better than PSO but PSO had such a wide variety of weaps and at least they looked different

ljkkjlcm9
Jan 30, 2007, 02:40 PM
On 2007-01-30 09:02, Laranas wrote:
Hackers are using them too,. After seeing how long it's taking Ryuk to get banned, they're not as afraid of getting caught. The only thing that probably annoys them is having a million people gather around them in towns.

First of all, Ryuk isn't actually a hacker, he gets all his items from hackers. Secondly, they enjoy going to town and having people gather around them, that is why they do it.

Third, this weapon is not available yet, said by an actual hacker(not me, I don't hack)

THE JACKEL

Rashiid
Jan 30, 2007, 02:40 PM
just give this game time, theres gonna be way more S ranks then C-B ranks put together

Golto
Jan 30, 2007, 08:03 PM
I was told by a reputable person toady that he saw this board drop during an Srank run. So I do believe in this being obtainable now. As for people who say the jpn doesn't even have it yet look at the jpn wiki and it has the board in the drop charts. Not everyone that plays psu submitts info to psu wiki you know. Since it is a rare drop and you need two rare parts it could be awhile before someone who updates the wiki has seen one.

ZodiacNKnight
Jan 30, 2007, 09:02 PM
On 2007-01-29 14:27, Umberger wrote:

I saw Kula with a Sweet Death equipped... I know for a fact that is NOT available yet.
I wish I had taken a screenshot but she only had it equipped for about ten seconds. She was by herself during when we were doing a De Ragan S run. When I ran over to see her she changed it from Crea Doubles to Sweet Death and then back to Crea Dubles.

A few of members in my group saw it from a distance and demanded to see what the hell it was. She claimed that it was nothing and we were seeing things.
When I checked to see her inventory all she had was 3 Crea Doubles. I know for a damn fact that she had equipped a Sweet Death because it had round spinning blades at the ends.

Her ID number is: 20003068

NPCMook
Jan 30, 2007, 09:15 PM
On 2007-01-30 09:23, Ryo_Hayasa wrote:
this a tough, same thing in PSO when people you called your friends used duped/modified items. They didn't know but they thought it was apart of a awesome trade. but at the same time, if you're friend has been playing half the time you were playing (assuming you've been at it for a while) shouldn't they know: Hey a pink sato with 100 mind shouldn't exsist? Hey, flame garment wasn't released yet? Hey, how the heck did this person get their hands on Olga's DNA?

Then again i knew some people who once they found out their tainted items, didn't care, supported it. Now if this person was my so-called friend of course i couldn't turn on them, but i'll state my feelings and my opinion. and maybe, maybe i'll tell them "If you use those weapons in my party, you aren't going to be in my party. i don't appreciate it. Think of it as a price to pay for me not reporting your ass ja?"

Same thing with people here, how do you NOT know a weapon is unreleased (well maybe that's unreasonable. how about) How do you think that we have 13* weapons yet? Why would anyone be trading a psycho wand? Isn't it abit early in the game's life to be obtaining the fable "most powerful Rod" ?

I donno, i've seen my share of hacked weapons. And if i see them, with hacked weapons, personally i've decided i'm going to write their ID down and report them, wither they be hacker or innocent trader. Sonic Team will resovle that. However if letting them know helps in any way, then i'm going to do my best. I do NOT want this game to go down the toilet as many people say it is.

<end rant>

Sorry, if this post was out of line in any way-shape-or-fashion Mod please by all means tear this post from the topic like it never exsisted.

Those were possible.. I made them legit all the time

Neith
Jan 30, 2007, 09:47 PM
Sato is impossible to make pure legitimately in V3 onwards.

Oh, and the spelling of the enemy is 'Carriguine', i'm pretty sure of that. Still haven't heard anything of anyone finding the Blade or the board yet either.

NPCMook
Jan 30, 2007, 09:51 PM
Well he said 100 mind... which is very possible... 200 mind indeed impossible to the extreme

Arislan
Jan 30, 2007, 09:55 PM
It's *possible* that the board could drop from level 80-99 Carriguines, their drop in the Perfect Bible is listed as "???". However, given that this item has not been found in the JP version yet, I'd say that it's simply yet another hacked item.

Mattardo
Jan 30, 2007, 10:16 PM
Will someone please hack me a pair of Sonic Knuckles? That's all I want. Sonic Knuckles... Are they even in this version? Honestly, that's the only reason I'm playing. For that hope. And I don't need to see pics to believe it. I WILL believe it happened. I WANT to believe.

Golto
Jan 30, 2007, 11:13 PM
I still don't see how you guys can say the jpn players haven't found this board. Go to jpn psu wiki and look at the drop chart for the Satellite of Darkness.

[kiyarigain]

c [kiyarigain] [bureido]-arm/blade part
b [kiyarigain] [bureido] ""
a [kiyarigain] [bureido] ""
s [kiyarigain] [bureido] "" and
Baseplate /C [ruuka] English-carriguine-rukar board.

Ryo_Hayasa
Jan 31, 2007, 06:33 PM
On 2007-01-30 18:51, NPCMook wrote:
Well he said 100 mind... which is very possible... 200 mind indeed impossible to the extreme

Oops, sorry. I ment 200 mind Sato, i totally forgot the max stat for mags were 200 not 100. Gosh PSU has tainted me.

Subestimado
Feb 1, 2007, 10:11 PM
anyone know if its legit or hacked...?

I got one from a friend...Im willing to drop it and abandon the mission, I dont want to get banned...

Golto
Feb 1, 2007, 10:20 PM
If someone just gave you one 99.99% it is hacked wether or not it can drop. The board and two monster parts are too rare for someone to 'give it away'. Not unless this person is a saint.

Subestimado
Feb 1, 2007, 10:26 PM
On 2007-02-01 19:20, Golto wrote:
If someone just gave you one 99.99% it is hacked wether or not it can drop. The board and two monster parts are too rare for someone to 'give it away'. Not unless this person is a saint.

I see, I`ll get rid of it then.

you are mentioned as the one who reported the drop for this weapon in the HIVE topic...so whats the deal legit or not?

I dont want to waste my time reporting people with legits weapons...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Subestimado on 2007-02-01 19:27 ]</font>

Golto
Feb 1, 2007, 10:37 PM
Just because an srank is released does not mean the weapon you received is legit. I'm pretty sure the board can drop but you have to remember that the hackers could create srank boards and dupe any stackable item up to 99. There are people running around w/ 3 or 4 of the same released srank weapons like halarods or crea doubles. What is the chance of getting 3 srank boards to drop, collect all the materials to snyth them, and finally be successful on 3 srank snyths? I'd say very little at this point w/o any hacking. So maybe the server will see it as a legit doesn't mean it was made legitly. I really don't see sega doing anything about hacked sranks though since do they actually have any gms for the Us servers?

Subestimado
Feb 1, 2007, 10:41 PM
On 2007-02-01 19:37, Golto wrote:
Just because an srank is released does not mean the weapon you received is legit. I'm pretty sure the board can drop but you have to remember that the hackers could create srank boards and dupe any stackable item up to 99. There are people running around w/ 3 or 4 of the same released srank weapons like halarods or crea doubles. What is the chance of getting 3 srank boards to drop, collect all the materials to snyth them, and finally be successful on 3 srank snyths? I'd say very little at this point w/o any hacking. So maybe the server will see it as a legit doesn't mean it was made legitly.

After what you said earlier, Im sure the one i got is hacked(I stated I was going to get rid of it already)...I mean for the other people out there.

I really don't see sega doing anything about hacked sranks though since do they actually have any gms for the Us servers?

They actually got alot of people banned for S ranks(Ryuk included).

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Subestimado on 2007-02-01 19:48 ]</font>

Jibby
Feb 1, 2007, 11:40 PM
On 2007-01-29 07:04, omegapirate2k wrote:
I hold to the idea that protransers should get double sabers as well.

I hold to the idea that protransers should be able to use technics......

ljkkjlcm9
Feb 2, 2007, 12:22 AM
I hold to the fact that there should be more unique, cheaper traps for Protranser, their intended job, like a healing trap!

I had gotten two crea double boards to drop. If you play a mission enough, you can get multiple of an S rank. Now being successful synthing every one when you get the materials is another story

THE JACKEL