PDA

View Full Version : Help with offline mode.

curlack45
Jan 29, 2007, 12:50 PM
Hey, Well i'm in the ruins mode, and I THINK the next boss is the 2 headed dragon in ruins, the last thing i remeber about this stage is lou shows you her SUV wepion. Now i was a bit of a prat and forgot to buy monomates and photon charges. My next mission is to meet the other scientist person.. But since i have like, no photon art charges for my wepions, its hard to progress without dieing aswell.

Dose anyone have any sugestions.. Becasue as far as i know, there is no way to teleport back to the city (like a telepipe). The part i am on is i have just finished killing the seed (when you first find out there are seed aswell as monsters).

PLEASE HELP ME.

vfloresjr24
Jan 29, 2007, 12:53 PM
Use the run and shoot method like rangers do in pso. I was in the same situation and all I did was run and shoot until my pp was regain and kill the enemies with it. Other than that you should ALWAYS stock up on the mates and star atominizers.

curlack45
Jan 29, 2007, 12:54 PM
Thanks.

vfloresjr24
Jan 29, 2007, 12:55 PM
No problem.

Laranas
Jan 29, 2007, 12:57 PM
If the timers not on, just sit and recharge the long way.. read a book or something.

Akaimizu
Jan 29, 2007, 12:57 PM
Wow. I so keep forgetting the difference between offline storymode and even offline Extra mode. Especially since Extra mode also allows you to get back to the city (without exiting the mission) by using teleport crystals and get back to the town, to restock.

curlack45
Jan 29, 2007, 01:03 PM
Reading Harry potter http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

pineapple
Jan 29, 2007, 01:04 PM
I ran into this problem when I tried switching to RA... HU is the only worth while story mode class.
You can get by using normal attacks with melee weapons if you are good at dodging. It takes longer, but at least you are doing something while your weapons recharge.

curlack45
Jan 29, 2007, 01:06 PM
Ah, see i'm glad you mentioned dodgeing. Now there is a tall-greenish-ugly monster, around lv 30 in the ruins. And if you get too close to it, it wil freeze you. This hit's 3 times and It k.o's me (as when getting attacked you are unable to get a monomate). How do i doge that? Since as my only long-ranged wepion is really a handgun thing.

JAFO22000
Jan 29, 2007, 01:24 PM
Another thing you may want to try is multiple saves. This game allows you to save a game in four slots. Instead of saving in the same slot everytime and leaving the other three empty, try saving first in slot one, then in slot two, then three, then four, THEN go back and save over one again. This will allow you to "start over" from a previous save if this problem arises again.

I actually learned to do this in the original Phantasy Star. I saved after defeating Medusa, but did not have enough heath (or magic/cola/burgers to regain health) to make it back out! Took me about 50 attempts just running away every encounter, but I finally made it out...after that, I decided to start saving on EVERY save slot. Works nice if you become stuck and have to backtrack a bit.

curlack45
Jan 29, 2007, 01:24 PM
well, i am doing what was advised. The photon is riseing and the clock ISN'T ticking thankfully. Now all i have to do is figure out how to kill the boss.

curlack45
Jan 29, 2007, 01:26 PM
Yeah, i learnt my lesson twice on this game. Once i saved a lv 12 charecter over my lv 125 on pso and i saved a lv 3 over my lv 31 on this (psu). Also, it you just have 1 item out, do ALL you'r other item's re-gain there photon aswell?