PDA

View Full Version : crossbow xbox store

eightball
Jan 29, 2007, 04:53 PM
anyone have any crossbows for sale?...let me know looking to buy one..thanks

SolomonGrundy
Jan 29, 2007, 04:56 PM
tip: so the train mission on S rank. the mini boss drops it http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

eightball
Jan 29, 2007, 05:12 PM
thanks..which train..the new parum or linear line...and is it the board or the actual crossbow

Akaimizu
Jan 29, 2007, 05:13 PM
If it is either, I'm going there. Sounds like the Parum one, though I'm unsure how tough S rank train is. $75,000 is a lot to spend for one, even though it's one of the cheapest A-rank gun-type weapons out there.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2007-01-29 14:14 ]</font>

SolomonGrundy
Jan 29, 2007, 05:17 PM
it is the parnum train. I imagine S rank is hard, but if the resistances say the same, it should be a cakewalk for a force (all the enemies are fire based, or neutral), so good fire armor should do very well.

The robots take half damage from melee and ranged...but 1000+ATP axe seems to overcome this http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Akaimizu
Jan 29, 2007, 05:18 PM
Really. Hmm. This definitely seems tough for me. I'll definitely have to use Jasmine on this one.

JAFO22000
Jan 29, 2007, 05:37 PM
I got my ass kicked on S rank as a FT (subway mission).

Those beast females with the pistols hit me for 300/shot! I only have 1028 HP!!! Also, it was VERY hard to get a spell out when fighting 6 of these beast females. Everytime I'd try to cast something, I'd get hit from the side and have to recast. It was horrible....

The robots there, however, do NOT like Dambarta. Also, in the room with the two elevated platforms on either side, you can shoot R-techs from one side to the other. You can also cast Resta/Reverser, should your party split up. You can ALSO cast Ra-techs and debuffs from the elevated platforms down to the enemies which spawn in the middle section.

But yeah, other than that, don't try to solo this with a FT. Unless I'm missing something.

eightball
Jan 29, 2007, 05:38 PM
cool thanks guys

SolomonGrundy
Jan 29, 2007, 05:41 PM
On 2007-01-29 14:37, JAFO22000 wrote:
I got my ass kicked on S rank as a FT (subway mission).

(snippage)

But yeah, other than that, don't try to solo this with a FT. Unless I'm missing something.

Did you use fire armor?

JAFO22000
Jan 29, 2007, 05:50 PM
No, I have neutral armor. But if you read the whole post, it wasn't the fire the robots were spewing (dambarta makes sure they die quick!) that was the problem. It was getting a spawn of 6 Beastess rangers with their pistols. Those are the things which made that level unbearable for me. Lv 69, FT level 9.

SolomonGrundy
Jan 29, 2007, 06:04 PM
On 2007-01-29 14:50, JAFO22000 wrote:
No, I have neutral armor. But if you read the whole post, it wasn't the fire the robots were spewing (dambarta makes sure they die quick!) that was the problem. It was getting a spawn of 6 Beastess rangers with their pistols. Those are the things which made that level unbearable for me. Lv 69, FT level 9.

hee hee, reading comprehension phail. Ok, let me ask another question, did you pack zodeel/jellen for those guys? I'm wondering if you can turn down thier ATA you can evade block more shots...and have them doo less damage (since the bots are really no threat...)

JAFO22000
Jan 29, 2007, 06:11 PM
Yes, not only was I buffed, but they were debuffed. Actually, it's hard to hit them all with all three as they tend to spread out after the first is cast....they just run too fast, shoot, then run another way. They don't stay in groups. They are VERY hard to hit with techs. I don't do much damage with my cards, so it takes FOREVER for me to kill them with that. My bow would be alright, but again, if they hit me 2-3 times, I have to change to my healstick and cast resta. It's just a pain! I have the same problem with the Female neumans in Grove and the Male casts in Endrum. They just move too quickly for me!

BahnKnakyu
Jan 29, 2007, 07:22 PM
Anyone tried this with a WT? Sounds like a WT-friendly area.

SolomonGrundy
Jan 29, 2007, 07:55 PM
I smashed A rank pretty well with store bought 5* Fire armor, and 5-6* ice weapons that are nothign special in terms of percents as a ForteFighter 52/3

the bullets hit me for 80ish. I have 1500+ Hp though, so no biggie.

BlueFire2k5
Jan 29, 2007, 08:08 PM
On 2007-01-29 16:55, SolomonGrundy wrote:
I smashed A rank pretty well with store bought 5* Fire armor, and 5-6* ice weapons that are nothign special in terms of percents as a ForteFighter 52/3

the bullets hit me for 80ish. I have 1500+ Hp though, so no biggie.

Keep in mind that S rank train mobs are double (I think?) the level of A rank at level 80.

Also, I managed to solo S rank on my 63ish fT. The first block, which had all the ranger mobs, was hard because of the huge damage they could output. However, after that, the sword rogues were easy. I just let Lou and Laia tank them while I spammed Damubarta at them. The whole place took a good while to finish completely, but it's definitely do-able for a fT.