PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else have any PSU inside-jokes?

DikkyRay
Jan 29, 2007, 09:11 PM
Because i dont wanna seem wierd xD.
Ok so me and a few of my best friends on here have our wierd little inside jokes. I will at random points, make references to how awesome i am and how inferior everyone else is to me.
Vr-raiden will randomly yell "ARE YOU OKAY BUSTAAAAAAAR WOOOOOLF?" and "SHIINIIIIIIING FIINGEEER!"
Tyler goes "Cheese pie?" every once in awhile
and floie just hugs everyone that moves.
THen we move onto "OMG VR THAT AXE IS BROKE! IT HAS SUCH LOW DPS!!! GAWD USE SPEARS!!!"
we saw a few people saying dps (damage per second) and never stopped making fun of it
"DPS IS F***ED UP XD SOOOOO much easier to say damage LOL" - VR Raiden
"DPS Is from now known as PPS - Pwnage for second" - also vr raid
And then some bitch made fun of vr raiden whe he was using an axe, so the group of my friends usually yell "OMG AXES R BROKE USE SPEARS OMFGLOL"
and then there is DUs Daggas, which is by far the better pa of the 2 so far. Sure its uber strong, but who cares? We got this one:
"WTF? DUS DAGGAS LOL ONLY NOOBS USE THAT"
and that of course, makes us spark a "DUS DAGGAS IS FOR NOOBS!"
lol..yea im wierd. But hey, its with a group of friends right?

Spellbinder
Jan 29, 2007, 09:13 PM
"Is that kereserin?" If they read this, they know what I'm talking about.

Laranas
Jan 29, 2007, 09:15 PM
I have a looooong list of Bruce Boyde Facts. I think one of the best is:

"Chuck Norris grew a beard to hide from Bruce Boyde."

Tahldon
Jan 29, 2007, 09:16 PM
"60% of the time it works everytime"

We say "Birch" alot.. cause it's a funny word?

Then again everyone's little inside jokes are hard to share with a large group of people... cause they're inside jokes o.o.

Thrash777
Jan 29, 2007, 09:17 PM
I have absolutely loads...! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Itsuki
Jan 29, 2007, 09:20 PM
On 2007-01-29 18:13, Spellbinder wrote:

lol, I'll add to the list of JP inside jokes with
"More>Less. Why can't they understand that!" and
"I'm not partying with a dirty klorbag."

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Itsuki-chan on 2007-01-29 18:21 ]</font>

pokefiend
Jan 29, 2007, 09:22 PM
I'm always using emotes. ^_^, 0_o, :P, and -_-; I'm also thinking of adding this one too: ;_;

I also hide behind my shop counter and wait until a customer arrives, and then I shout "HOLD IT!!!" :) my friends get a kick out of that.

Not to mention, I frequently go to my friends rooms with my swimsuit and do some suggestive thing. :wink:

Best of all, they all know I'm gay and remind me of it every second of each mission. :)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: pokefiend on 2007-01-29 18:24 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: pokefiend on 2007-01-29 18:25 ]</font>

Nayla
Jan 29, 2007, 09:28 PM
lol We have tons too. Like "Bad Spell Gene" whenever spelling/grammar gets thrown out the window. And I also shout "may the gerbils eat ur SOUL!". Just a whole bunch of random fun stuff.

Skuda
Jan 29, 2007, 09:38 PM
*looks at the S rank SEED vance*

It's Preggers!

Esufer
Jan 29, 2007, 09:40 PM
I have one guy on my friends list who's never seen a Rappy.

So we constantly rip on him. Like, constantly.

It drives him a bit mental.

"Hey, guys? LOOK! OVER THERE! IS THAT A RAPPY?"

Shorty: "Really?! WHERE?"

"Oh, no, my bad. It's a De Ragan."

Liarsenic
Jan 29, 2007, 09:41 PM
Heh, some friends and I would constantly fight over race superiority. [Newmen > all, by the way.]
... And scorn all humans. >.>

Sinue_v2
Jan 29, 2007, 10:00 PM
I have a tendancy to flash the surprised face and say "(insert name) got Wood!" whenever someone picks up Kubara Wood.

My friend SLYMcast started saying it, and I just continued.

rena-ko
Jan 29, 2007, 10:14 PM
"milk, cream and juice, eh?" ...
and some other stuff i wont repeat on a PG13 forum.

Tycho
Jan 30, 2007, 05:43 AM
HALP SERAFI, MOON ATOMIZER X, HARD / NIGHT, Innocent Bottom, etc.

Mewn
Jan 30, 2007, 06:08 AM
On 2007-01-30 02:43, Tycho wrote:
HALP SERAFI, MOON ATOMIZER X, HARD / NIGHT, Innocent Bottom, etc.

I even renamed my PM Serafi in honour of the sheer hilarity that is HALP SERAFI http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Pentence
Jan 30, 2007, 08:32 AM
On 2007-01-29 19:00, Sinue_v2 wrote:
I have a tendancy to flash the surprised face and say "(insert name) got Wood!" whenever someone picks up Kubara Wood.

My friend SLYMcast started saying it, and I just continued.

I SOOOO STARTED THAT!!!!!The very first tim i saw the lil red thingy pop up and say"_____picked up kubara wood" i would always scream"______ GOT(S) WOOD" followed by either a XD for men and o.0 for women

Just ask solo or zero soldier,since day one i have been shouting that its my inner perv at its oddest.

Sekani
Jan 30, 2007, 09:15 AM
*gives MayLee a scape doll*

*steals Ryogen's wallet*

Itchee
Jan 30, 2007, 09:16 AM
On 2007-01-30 06:15, Sekani wrote:

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Sinue_v2
Jan 30, 2007, 10:55 AM
Er, not that it matters - but no... you didn't come up with it since SLYM (and I by proxy) has been saying since day 1 of release as well.

Really, it's not that hard of a correlation to draw - and I'm sure there's a LOT of people who independantly "started that".

AethirMordu
Jan 30, 2007, 10:55 AM
I play on moreboob nudies and rumpa >.>

Arigan
Jan 30, 2007, 11:37 AM
me and my friends occaisonally refer to Yohmei and yohmama, and when we're on voice chat we call GRM germ. . . .theres some others but they're inside jokes so they wouldn't really make sense if I posted them.

MayLee
Jan 30, 2007, 11:45 AM
On 2007-01-30 06:16, Itchee wrote:

On 2007-01-30 06:15, Sekani wrote:

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Sleep with one eye open tonight Sekani. :|

CyarVictor
Jan 30, 2007, 12:19 PM
These are from partying with Envy/Zonza, Reckanize, Anakha, Nightwolf, and LegendaryKalib.

Pulling a Cy: Using the third part of the knuckles 1st PA to evade out of danger; also known as Peter Panning it or Robbing the Glitter Store.

Also: people trying to 'Finance' my friend's 22% light Crea Doubles with 6k a month and 'Dark' Rappy feathers.

This is experience with a newman female who died every mission or would not get out of Vanda fire(no offense to other newmans since I have a newman female force): "Contrary to popular belief, the newman female figunner is not invincible"

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: CyarVictor on 2007-01-30 09:20 ]</font>

Pengfishh
Jan 30, 2007, 03:40 PM
That's a huge motherfucking crab!

AzureBlaze
Jan 30, 2007, 03:44 PM
I have a few that I observed...
One party I was on in Neudiaz made fun of the Ollaka. Sometimes an ollaka will 'curse' you and make that black cloud stuff come around you that steals HP. (Infection/dark?) but they called that 'the ollaka fart on you', so now whenever I see that, I can't help but remember it and can't really take the 'curse' seriously. The new BlackHeart everyone's after--I hope it does not look like an ollaka fart.

Also, a Cast had put on those blue punching arms SUV wep, forgot they had it on and then activated it onto the DeRagan. (as you know, this thing isn't as damaging as other weps to the boss so you don't want to use it there) so they yelled "Dam.n Hamburglar Helper Hands!" and then someone else said "Look out, Mayor McCheese!" For some reason this was very hilarious.

Accusing Tengohg of wearing God/HP++
I'm sure there's more but thats all I can recall observing ATM.

Lyrise
Jan 30, 2007, 03:58 PM
On 2007-01-29 18:13, Spellbinder wrote:

Grinder!

ANIMEniac
Jan 30, 2007, 04:14 PM
2 jokes that stems from PSO to now:
"does any1 want LSD?... a Little Shifta & Deband?" - :+:Rhiana:+:
"how bout them crunchberries capin'(reffering to S&D)" or "very berry Kiks(reffering to all 4 boosts)"

"are you starring at my chest mounted shock absorbers?"- my RAcaseal Gunner Ichi (yes i still call it RAcaseal on psu!)
"you must not know how rich i am... Monicul bitch!" - Epic Roc
"selling vestaline for 10k? id rather chew on a brick..."
"you shut your mouth when your talking to me!"

and

"you do know how they get koltova juice right? no nipples right, thats cause it comes from freshly squeezed koltovas ^_^" - my HUnewearl Rina Matsugane

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ANIMEniac on 2007-01-30 13:20 ]</font>

DizzyDi
Jan 30, 2007, 04:31 PM
ITS OVER 9000!
AMIRITE GUYZ!!????!!!

DikkyRay
Jan 30, 2007, 04:33 PM
Oh,
i forgot i yell "HAX!!!!!!!!" whenever someone gets a rare item.
sometimes friends will ask why i didnt yell it when someone got a good item... or they will yell it instead.
Oh yea the constant "OMG LUCKY!" WHen someone gets a MOON X or its board

Kaydin
Jan 30, 2007, 04:39 PM
My friends and I have a few:
We call fighting Gyoshins whack-a-mole.
One of them created a Beast to take Wartecher. He reached level 20 while playing Force, and got the power badge. The first time he blasted he was immediately raped by several Vandas.
That same guy used to be afraid of Jabras. I still give him crap about it.
It's also a running joke that I have a horrible connection and d/c all the time. >.<

And... a guy in my clan changed all his chat shortcuts to Kirby smilies. Hilarious and annoying as crap all at the same time.

Akaimizu
Jan 30, 2007, 04:43 PM
Mine has been said before, in a different topic, actually. It started in PSO, but carries over here.

"Those monsters are Jellen."

"They're Jellen?"

"Like a Felon!"

---------------------------------------

Ender (aka. Afronilla): "Afronilla KNOWS what the ladies like!"

Tynselle Nbareh: "You do? You have Twin Gunnies?"

--------------------------

No names need mention for this:

"White Chocolate!!"

"Cinnamon!!"

"Caramel!!"

"The Powers Combined!!"

Captain Sweetness: "The DESERT is YOURS!!!!"

---------------------------

"Um, why do you need 3 De Ragan tails to make a head?"

"I think there should be a sign on the statue that says, 'Disclaimer: No De Ragan heads were used in the making of this De Ragan...head'"

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2007-01-30 13:47 ]</font>

Nayla
Jan 30, 2007, 04:47 PM
Here's one I forgot to add yesterday:

There was once a guy in our game that would ask me (da FO) for buffs, and then stay as far away from me as possible. The guy didn't get buffs much >.>; When he left, one of my friends started saying "Hey Sach... Buffs plz", and now he says it everytime he sees me. Funny and annoying all at the same time ^o^;;

foamcup
Jan 30, 2007, 05:01 PM
On 2007-01-30 13:31, DizzyDi wrote:
ITS OVER 9000!
AMIRITE GUYZ!!????!!!

Yes. I have no idea what it's about, but that would be the point with an inside joke. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Kaydin
Jan 30, 2007, 05:09 PM
On 2007-01-30 14:01, foamcup wrote:

On 2007-01-30 13:31, DizzyDi wrote:
ITS OVER 9000!
AMIRITE GUYZ!!????!!!

Yes. I have no idea what it's about, but that would be the point with an inside joke. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

*coughdbzquotecough*

VanHalen
Jan 30, 2007, 07:04 PM
my friend calls racist CAST CASTholes

Sekani
Jan 30, 2007, 10:50 PM
On 2007-01-30 13:43, Akaimizu wrote:

"White Chocolate!!"

"Cinnamon!!"

"Caramel!!"

"The Powers Combined!!"

Remind me to shortcut that line http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

hallothar
Jan 31, 2007, 02:55 AM
when ever i see my bud khan, i yell KHAAAAAAAAN!!!

when my friend legolas is about to cast buffs, he yells, "wanna be like Arnold?", and when i yell TIME FOR A CELEBRATION when someone lvls, he yells NO TIME FOR CELEBRATION.

i bring back the sayings of cAN i tOUCH uR bAC, and somehow, i got his card to this day. JOSHUA!!! POOLS CLOSED and CHIMICHANGAS are few of his wise words.

also, way back when in december, i was santa claus. i was probably the only one who gave stuff out. back in the day, 60k was a lot of money >.>" also gave about 70 presents as well.

when juggernaught says o rerry? with his owl i say ya rerry with mine.

i t-bag d.j. with respect <_<

many of my metal gear online friends use lines from metal gear awesome.

and im not sure if anyone mentioned this yet, but if theres a beast female in the team, i yell beast women are da best!!!

me and parn are hungry for bananas

once in awhile, me and any friend get in our underwear, get afros, and wear gojgoj boots, running around yelling DO A BARREL ROLL, WHAT?, UNLIMITED POWA, and other random stuff

i dance for meseta, and usually get 1 or 2 meseta

and for some reason, in HIVE, every goddamm time my friends pick up a moonx or moonx board, i get it, and the next rare is usually 10-12* -___- example:legolas picks up moon x, he gets merculine next

whenever one of us(in my now dead guild)dies in a run, and have no scapes(purposely because we just hunt for crea double boards)we sit on their face until they respawn while we get hit with megid balls

my texan friends yell EVERYTHING IS BIGGER IN TEXAS, while i yell back BUT I GOT WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION,with all due respect

i think i typed too much..... thats enough for now -.-

Tita
Jan 31, 2007, 04:29 AM
"I love a girl with a big diga" -- La Regladora

variation: "i love a guy with a big diga"

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

MayLee
Jan 31, 2007, 12:54 PM
On 2007-01-30 19:50, Sekani wrote:

On 2007-01-30 13:43, Akaimizu wrote:

"White Chocolate!!"

"Cinnamon!!"

"Caramel!!"

"The Powers Combined!!"

Remind me to shortcut that line http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

You should do it.

Do EET NOW! >.O

l0c0dantes
Jan 31, 2007, 01:03 PM
Now that you have the wood...

foamcup
Jan 31, 2007, 01:08 PM
On 2007-01-30 23:55, hallothar wrote:
when ever i see my bud khan, i yell KHAAAAAAAAN!!!

when my friend legolas is about to cast buffs, he yells, "wanna be like Arnold?", and when i yell TIME FOR A CELEBRATION when someone lvls, he yells NO TIME FOR CELEBRATION.

i bring back the sayings of cAN i tOUCH uR bAC, and somehow, i got his card to this day. JOSHUA!!! POOLS CLOSED and CHIMICHANGAS are few of his wise words.

also, way back when in december, i was santa claus. i was probably the only one who gave stuff out. back in the day, 60k was a lot of money >.>" also gave about 70 presents as well.

when juggernaught says o rerry? with his owl i say ya rerry with mine.

i t-bag d.j. with respect <_<

many of my metal gear online friends use lines from metal gear awesome.

and im not sure if anyone mentioned this yet, but if theres a beast female in the team, i yell beast women are da best!!!

me and parn are hungry for bananas

once in awhile, me and any friend get in our underwear, get afros, and wear gojgoj boots, running around yelling DO A BARREL ROLL, WHAT?, UNLIMITED POWA, and other random stuff

i dance for meseta, and usually get 1 or 2 meseta

and for some reason, in HIVE, every goddamm time my friends pick up a moonx or moonx board, i get it, and the next rare is usually 10-12* -___- example:legolas picks up moon x, he gets merculine next

whenever one of us(in my now dead guild)dies in a run, and have no scapes(purposely because we just hunt for crea double boards)we sit on their face until they respawn while we get hit with megid balls

my texan friends yell EVERYTHING IS BIGGER IN TEXAS, while i yell back BUT I GOT WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION,with all due respect

i think i typed too much..... thats enough for now -.-

DUDE! I play with Lego too! I'm pretty sure we've partied together. My character is Peach.

Prepare for Razzle Dazzle!

hallothar
Jan 31, 2007, 03:30 PM
AAAAAAHHHHH UR TEH PRINCESS!!!! lol yus weve played together, im yoshitsune.

foamcup
Jan 31, 2007, 03:31 PM
On 2007-01-31 12:30, hallothar wrote:
AAAAAAHHHHH UR TEH PRINCESS!!!! lol yus weve played together, im yoshitsune.

I figured it was you. XD

Syl
Jan 31, 2007, 03:47 PM
lol my group has a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT of these XD

I'll just give some out:

We spam the following things:

-PEW PEW
-Loli Express (in ASCII text picture lol)
-Our "ranks" (mine is 4th squad shark, we have also Gundam, ROBO FACK, CPT, Mascot, and others lol)
-IMMA SHARK! IMMA SHARK! SUCK MY DIIIIIIIICK! IMMA SHARK!

I also have this line: CHEESY PICK UP LINES!
and my friend Ryver always has either a cheesy pick up line or RUN AWAY!

We also call each other nignogs (in a nonracial manner mind you), and we have this:

(name) likes animal sex!

and there's other ones like when ppl are arguing online. Me and my friend Einhart start syaing stuff like:

-Wow, PSU Theatre is on already?
-Yeah I tune in everyday!
-Tune in for tomorrow's episode!
-Nothing happens!
-Again!

My friend's cast is yellow so we call him Robo Butter

We have jokes about the anime Higurashi like:

-KNIFE TO THE HEAD!!!!
-or we argue about our fave chars: RENA FTW! SHION FTW! SATOKO FTW! etc.

I found out one of my friends lives like 30 miles away from me so I made a joke about him and he said he'd kill me with a knife and he'd throw it. I said he needs some damn magical knife that goes 70 mph to get to me in 30 minutes. so he does *throws* and 30 minutes later i put *dies*. Most ppl are not usually in our party long enough for it, but it's pretty funny cause you wouldnt expect me to remember it.

adiburns
Jan 31, 2007, 07:29 PM
have a cast friend, he does the "beep boop" and "roger roger". DRAMA is always good when you run into a flock of chat bubbles, my fav is throwing out "egads pp is low" followed by "headin back yonder". Gotta love having friends on this though, people might find you a bit strange.

Rashiid
Jan 31, 2007, 07:45 PM
"I EAT MEGID!!!"

XD mah friends knoe that and die laughing cauz on the HIVE, i swear ateast 20 megids were spammed on me at once, and i didnt even drop lol

also, "CensorOwned!!" was a classic between us too.....