PDA

View Full Version : Economy report?

Zato-2TWO
Jan 30, 2007, 12:35 AM
It seems the market flow has slowed down greatly. My wares usually fly out the window as soon as I put them up, but now they're sitting rather idly.

What happened to the market?

Kimil
Jan 30, 2007, 12:42 AM
People don't want to spend now that the INflux of Hacked Mesetta has ended.
The Economy will now die, without the Mesetta, Because no one wants to give up their 5mil+ Messeta

Laranas
Jan 30, 2007, 12:46 AM
Wrong. The last GG patch, or should i say revert has let the script kiddies back into the system. It's only a matter of time before they fill up their wallets and PMs with mats again.

Shinzakura
Jan 30, 2007, 01:02 AM
Considering how scrippies and UCEs function, I hardly think we're going to see the death knell of the economy anytime soon, for better or for worse.

ChocoboChad
Jan 30, 2007, 01:03 AM
I'd take meseta dupes over item dupes any day...

MaximusLight
Jan 30, 2007, 01:37 AM
On 2007-01-29 22:03, ChocoboChad wrote:
I'd take meseta dupes over item dupes any day...

I hate to say it but yea that's true, at least this way you still have to earn the good rares no one will sell/trade for.

Deja
Jan 30, 2007, 03:05 AM
But item dupes are possible, and people are making Srank weapons up to 12* now. lol

Zato-2TWO
Jan 30, 2007, 03:26 AM
I guess all I can do is wait for Sega to patch up the duping hack before I can start raking in money from my shop. =

I'd at least expect all my low-* weapons to sell to people looking for cheap PM food. That's how it's always been, if not for a lowbie in need of cheap gear like my shop was intended for. =O

rena-ko
Jan 30, 2007, 03:41 AM
you can still set yourself a price for each item, overcharge them and donate everything thats beyond that up for research or those that got their PMs bombed *shrugs*

Kura-X
Jan 30, 2007, 03:42 AM
honestly, if you all complain about the economy then why no do something about it? use the inflation prices and get that hacked meseta for yourself, then throw it away! Of course, the meseta duping has to stop before that can happen, otherwise it's just futile.

Jae
Jan 30, 2007, 03:45 AM
I would guess that since everyone on PC/PS2 has a buttload of meseta to begin with, almost everyone is pretty much done buying all of their needs and wants. The influx of new players on PSU is pretty much nonexistent, so there's really nobody left to sell to.

That's my guess, anyway. I stopped synthing and closed up shop when I noticed that it was taking a few days just to move Nightwalkers.

ljkkjlcm9
Jan 30, 2007, 06:52 AM
item dupes do not exist. If they did you'd see more armor units out there. They can only access weapon boards, meaning they can't actually duplicate an item... ie get a 50% weapon and make a bunch of copies of it

THE JACKEL

GreenArcher
Jan 30, 2007, 07:00 AM
What about the video of the guys with a stack of Juanalines, Meow Mustaches, etc?

ljkkjlcm9
Jan 30, 2007, 07:36 AM
they can dupe anything stackable, I mean they can't dupe weapons, armor or armor units, but they can make multiple boards of weapons and armor

THE JACKEL

Syanaide
Jan 30, 2007, 09:27 AM
But boards don't stack either, last time I checked.

Laranas
Jan 30, 2007, 11:48 AM
On 2007-01-30 04:36, ljkkjlcm9 wrote:
they can dupe anything stackable, I mean they can't dupe weapons, armor or armor units, but they can make multiple boards of weapons and armor

THE JACKEL

I've seen a unit being duped. I don't think it's released, so atm its nothing to worry about, but god forbid a hacker with a big mouth finds it.

Deja
Jan 30, 2007, 12:15 PM
If 12* weapon boards can be hacked into the game, I believe anything can be done. Sadly.

Para
Jan 30, 2007, 12:44 PM
Easiest way to eliminate meseta dupes... buy from npcs don't buy from PC shops.