PDA

View Full Version : Level Up Stat increases effected by your class type, True or

PsyGuy
Jan 30, 2007, 04:27 AM
Ok so i really hope im imagining this but im currently playing a Female Beast Wartecher and ive noticed some craziness when it comes to stat increases.

Firstly when i was playing hunter class i was getting a steady 8 - 9 atp stat gain per level.

Then i changed over to Force and found i was getting a measly 4 atp per level.

Finally hit Wartecher and got an atp increase of 6 every level.

So just to test my concern i switched back to hunter and leveled up and got a whopping 11 atp stat increase!

Please please please can someone tell me its just stat craziness, i really dont want to have to change class EVERYTIME i level up!

And just to be absolutley clear im not talking about the modifiers that being a certain class are, im talking about level up stat increases. Im well aware my atp stat is going to drop if i am a wartecher and not a hunter.

DarkSeph
Jan 30, 2007, 04:31 AM
lol.......false

False!

PsyGuy
Jan 30, 2007, 04:36 AM
what makes you so sure?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PsyGuy on 2007-01-30 01:38 ]</font>

rena-ko
Jan 30, 2007, 04:51 AM
stats are calculated like this:

base stat * job multiplier * race bonus for job = result stats.

forces get less atp and more tp, its the other way around for hunters.
but be ensured, you actually just earn base stats. its always the same amount for a level up regardless of your job (meaning: the increase of stats from one level to the other is set in the base stat tables for your race/gender combination).
it just displays what you get in the job you currently have.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: rena-ko on 2007-01-30 01:52 ]</font>

PsyGuy
Jan 30, 2007, 04:56 AM
no i disagree because i just changed back to wartecher and still had the plus 11 atp i gained.

Thats what u meant right?

Itsuki
Jan 30, 2007, 06:31 AM
On 2007-01-30 01:56, PsyGuy wrote:
no i disagree because i just changed back to wartecher and still had the plus 11 atp i gained.

Thats what u meant right?

A level 70 is a level 70 is a level 70. Regardless of how you got there. This can easily be proven by the fact that the stats for any given level + job + race combination are always the same.

As rena said, its a multiplication thing, and whats displayed is only what you are currently getting for your current job.

Lets say you're a human male level 50. Your base ATP is 397. Regardless of how you got there. IF you spent a lot of time as force... or if you spent a lot of time as hunter... doesn't matter. Its still 397.

Now, lets say you level, the base atp for a level 51 would be 404. Thats a 7atp increase. If you were say... Hunter 10, you would have seen that as a +8 or +9 increase. But if you were say... wartecher 1, you would have seen that as +5. But in the end, your base atp is still 404.

PsyGuy
Jan 30, 2007, 07:37 AM
So if we compared my stats to any other Female Beast our stats would be equal in every job type?

Dont get me wrong, i absolutley 100 percent want you to be correct.

Mewn
Jan 30, 2007, 07:40 AM
Assuming you have the same class and character levels, they would be the same.

Level up stat increases will always be the same. The reason why, say, a newly level 40 Newman Fortetecher will see different stat increases to a newly level 40 Newman Guntecher (or any other class) is because the game seems to calculate the new stats and display the difference, rather than give you base stat increases.