PDA

View Full Version : The "What Burns Me" Booth

OdinTyler
Jan 30, 2007, 11:00 AM
For anyone who's ever seen, Blue Collar TV, you know what I'm talking about. If you haven't, basically, its a picture booth where you can go in, in 'private' & voice your grievances about anything. Keep in mind, this topic is all in good fun about the game we all love (PSU). So this is not to bash PSU, but, maybe we have issues with certain things or find certain things funny or a particular thing came up last night that irritated you & you want to express it. I'll start it off:

You know what burns me? How you're on your Newman Force (yes, I have one) & you're trying to aim Damfoie at an enemy. If you're not close enough you waste PP & gotta move foward again to reposition. If you get too close, the enemy jumps in front of you & you cant hit him with the tech. WHY? How does he block the spray? Why must they jump all the time? They dont jump at you to hit you. They jump at you to infuriate you. ST has a sick sense of humor.

OK, that's just one example. Your turn. Remember, this is all in good fun! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

panzer_unit
Jan 30, 2007, 11:20 AM
Let's see... rooting through the ENTIRE PS2/PC player market for an Ank Tomho or Jogiri, 75% of what's for sale is overpriced non-elemental and the rest are wildly overpriced low-elemental Dark. Good job. Then I get bitched at for both showing up late to a team and wielding green.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: panzer_unit on 2007-01-30 08:26 ]</font>

OdinTyler
Jan 30, 2007, 11:24 AM
People yell at you for wielding green weps? Sometimes that cant be helped. Its expensive to buy & raise weps. Just more economical to put multiple PAs on 1 item. Still, you never know what youre getting that way. I sympathize.

panzer_unit
Jan 30, 2007, 11:35 AM
Yeah, good thing I'm half gunner too. At least my bows always have good elements linked.

I've been mass-producing 6*'s to cover my for elements... wow does it ever take a lot of tries to get either a really good % or a decent % +6. Glad I'm not doing that with A ranks.

PMB960
Jan 30, 2007, 11:38 AM
On 2007-01-30 08:00, OdinTyler wrote:

You know what burns me? How you're on your Newman Force (yes, I have one) & you're trying to aim Damfoie at an enemy. If you're not close enough you waste PP & gotta move foward again to reposition. If you get too close, the enemy jumps in front of you & you cant hit him with the tech. WHY? How does he block the spray? Why must they jump all the time? They dont jump at you to hit you. They jump at you to infuriate you. ST has a sick sense of humor.

OK, that's just one example. Your turn. Remember, this is all in good fun! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

ACtually you miss when they are standing point blank because, atleast if you are using a rod, it goes through the enemy and is poking out their back. On smaller enemies it just goes right over their head. The only exception is Dambarta. But I guess you could say it is annoying enemies can clip through your weapons causing you to miss.

Shiro_Ryuu
Jan 30, 2007, 11:40 AM
I have a friend who used a green double saber, but mostly to color match since he wore all green. what bothers me is when people don't spam their PAs on Polties or Lapuchas. j/k
seriously though, I'm glad that all of my characters are hunters because when my newman was a guntecher, olgohmons would be a pain and I wanted people to just use some twin sabers or fists or something to just send them flying so that they won't cast barta and take half of my life away and/or freeze and kill me.

Ryo_Hayasa
Jan 30, 2007, 12:32 PM
You know what grinds my gears?
So i'm running about in HIVE healing and curing people, and someone in my party won't stand still. He's infected, and slowly running down into yellow health. He stands still to take his shot and i finally catch up to him. I resta him, heal him back into the clear.

-SHINK!-

Both of die from a stray megid blast. =/ come on now...come on...

You know what else grinds my gears? Bruce parties that always seem to die during the last two/three rooms.

Oh and you know what else? People who ask about blackheart and how to find one, and where to find one. (personally i don't think you can find it yet)

CyarVictor
Jan 30, 2007, 12:45 PM
Why can't people use a mate when they are about to die instead of letting the force make a miracle mad dash around the enemies, through the megid, across the room to heal em only to be off'd in the process then yelled at. Not hard to hold B and use a mate.

Or if I'm the only force healing everyone, yet there are two other forces.

My favorite one: the noob figunner who taps an enemy and stands there depending on my fortefighter character to kill everything, yet as he makes fun of fortefighters. What the heck?

Kaydin
Jan 30, 2007, 12:45 PM
You can find black hearts, people have found them.

Things that tick me off:
1) People who, when I heal then while fighting, they stop attacking in order to type "thank you". The mob then realizes he's not attacking, and immediately say "This guy's not stopping us, KEEL TEH NEWM!" and comes running after me. Hands on the controls people.
2) Pick up games usually suck at Bruce's. There's always that one idiot.
3) When the leader of the party leaves and leadership automatically goes to someone who just disappears and does not respond, yet doesn't leave the party, and doesn't come back either.

Kaydin
Jan 30, 2007, 12:48 PM
On 2007-01-30 09:45, CyarVictor wrote:
Why can't people use a mate when they are about to die instead of letting the force make a miracle mad dash around the enemies, through the megid, across the room to heal em only to be off'd in the process then yelled at. Not hard to hold B and use a mate.

I hate that too. >.< Even more so when they die and cry to you to raise them. If I'm leader, I just boot them.

Gazette
Jan 30, 2007, 12:52 PM
Accidentally feeding good items to a PM.

CyarVictor
Jan 30, 2007, 01:01 PM
On 2007-01-30 09:52, Gazette wrote:
Accidentally feeding good items to a PM.

Accidentally selling a good item to npc.

McLaughlin
Jan 30, 2007, 01:15 PM
"Hey, think you could toss up a Resta? I'm out of mates."

"Yeah, just a sec though, I think I can kill this Vil De Bear first."

"Or...you could heal me so I can beat the hell out of it to save us all time and money."

"Nah, just wa-" *gets Tornado'd*

"Well, I'd love to revive you, but I think I can kill it." *punks boxes and leaves*

One thing I love about PSU; Out-damaging people with Jogiris and 9* swords with my 5* 44% Dark Soda Caliba.

Holy Grounds = Burial Grounds.

Nayte
Jan 30, 2007, 01:22 PM
What really pisses me of is when people run around like headless chickens when its obvious im trying to buff them, then have the nerve to later say "Hey, i need buffs lol".
Well y'know what? tough shit. Go pop a buff item for all i care.

Dhylec
Jan 30, 2007, 01:30 PM
Ok, I've have this stickied in here for all your PSU agonies & rants. Vent all you want, but mind your words.

Reiichi
Jan 30, 2007, 02:55 PM
What burns me...

People who wear 11% sori-senbas... Sorry being poor is not an excuse if you dished out 360k for crap armor like that.

Elemental photon prices on PC/PS2.

People who use green weapons yet are carrying around tens of millions of meseta. You either have lots of elemental photons from not selling them and can make weapons yourself (since striking PMs are cheap to make), or you have lots of money from selling photons and spend it all on a sori-senba or other useless garbage.

People who don't carry scapes when joining a random S party.

High levels who die on Bruce B. (I'm talking to you non-invincibility nanoblasting retards)

People who let Bruce die on Bruce B. For the first time last night I actually had the task of babysitting bruce, and I was a plain newbie ranger (RA 1). There was a figunner, and a ranger, and bruce. Read no healer. Used a few stars the first time through, then didn't need to use any for the last run in a duo on B. A force isn't the best person to watch Bruce if the force needs to run in and heal. If I can keep Bruce alive as a ranger in a duo and still nab an S on B, then something is wrong with 95% of the pickup Bruce games I join. Those games typically include one or more of the following: nanoblasting beasts on spinning bear leaders, green or non appropriate elemental weapons, leaders who can't take care of Bruce, and 11% sori-senbas as the only armor being used WITH RAINBOW.

OdinTyler
Feb 1, 2007, 10:11 AM
Dhylec, I did say that its all in good fun. Hopefully people wont take their 'complaining' too far. I know Im not a mod here & all, I just wanted to stress that point. As much as we might voice about the game, Im sure a good % of us still love it.

Oh & yes, thats true about Dambarta. My Force knows 3 battle techs so far & Damfoie is the one that gives me grief. Dambarta's not so bad & Regrant...well hell, that hits just about anything so aiming's not always necessary. Im glad for that! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

DonRoyale
Feb 2, 2007, 09:37 PM
How if you're even slightly skinny, you look terrible in 'tight' clothing (the new ninja suit is an example)

*insert silence of the n00bs here* (I'll see who can get this, lol)

Dre_o
Feb 11, 2007, 03:17 PM
Me?....well...pretty much PSU morons.....that and stupid PM's that go and get themselves killed.

ZaiV2
Feb 14, 2007, 11:58 AM
When people thank me every time I heal of buff them. Once is fine. Every time? Now I feel bad for not being able to reply whilst nuking.

OdinTyler
Feb 16, 2007, 03:30 PM
Good to see this topic is still going. Another thing that burns me...

Why hasn't Dre_o tried to contact me in the longest time? What, he forgot his friends? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Shiro_Ryuu
Feb 20, 2007, 10:25 AM
one thing that burns me is that nobody has bought my overprices 11* synthesis material. =(

Schubalts
Feb 21, 2007, 12:32 PM
People who don't see the use of non-elemental equipment.

People who won't shut up in lobbies!

People who USE THE SNEAR FACE WHEN WE'RE FIGHTING GAOZORANS!

Shiro_Ryuu
Mar 4, 2007, 08:19 PM
well, I mostly dont' use green weapons cuz green looks ugly.

Lman90245
Mar 21, 2007, 01:36 AM
People that complain the 360 servers have no Halarods, Sori / TECH charges, Crea Doubles etc... then do nothing about it... No one wants to farm for rares on the 360, it really ticks me off.

Trying to solo demons above and moonlight beasts "S" by yourself is no fun at all...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Lman90245 on 2007-03-20 23:37 ]</font>

Tomoki
Apr 12, 2007, 01:12 PM
What burns me?

"Live!..... recorded earlier."

SStrikerR
May 12, 2007, 11:41 AM
hmmmmmmmmmmmm.......forces.

Weeaboolits
May 17, 2007, 12:27 AM
You know what burns me? Fire.

WrathOfMegid
Jun 5, 2007, 02:54 PM
Know what burns me? Getting stomped by one Grinna and mechgunned to death by two others WHILE I'M FALLING!! These guys never go after the NPC's, just straight for me. What, am I wearing robot-nip? Do they just hate my hair? Gimme summat to work with, jeez.

AlexCraig
Jun 11, 2007, 12:44 PM
What burns me? People chastising my beliefs and ways of life. So what if my religion is from the Legend of Zelda!? A wise person once told me that a religion is there for comfort and you should go with what suits you best. Well, the three goddesses and the Triforce suit me best! Got a problem? Live with it!

Midicronica
Jun 13, 2007, 07:53 AM
You know what really burns me..?

People who quit out of Urgent Orders missions after they've seen that they got Jarbas in the third block.

AlexCraig
Jun 22, 2007, 11:06 AM
What burns me would be when I have an idea for something really great, something phenominal, and yet when I have said thing in front of me, it gets destroyed/remade/mishapen and no longer looks the way I had in mind.

RufuSwho
Jul 31, 2007, 11:03 AM
Awesome page Odin.
i totally agree with Kaydin

This is what is i say when someone won't just heal themselves.

"It's ok, they are going to come out with a NEW ITEM in the next patch. It's going to be cheap and available from shops in between every mission! Get this, it will HEAL YOUR ENTIRE HEALTH and can be added to you quick-palette. I think its going to be called a "trimate", but i may have the translation wrong."

Gets 'em everytime.

PJ
Jul 31, 2007, 04:57 PM
People who get offended when you counter their point/prove them wrong are currently on my, "Burn," book.

360NyTeMaRe
Jul 31, 2007, 05:04 PM
How everyone complains that I have a female character.

How everyone complains that she's "fat" when she's NORMAL (she actually has ROOM FOR INTERNAL ORGANS)

How everyone makes skinny a** characters who look anorexic, and have freaky big eyes, and they all wear the same clothing.

How everyone tries to be "cute" on PSU, and even after realizing that they failed, they continue anyway.

-Crokar-
Aug 2, 2007, 01:50 AM
people who tell me not to use a sweet death as a guy
people who think they are better than everyone else
people who are better than everyone else
people who buy money for video games online

the guy on the oatmeal box

Kent
Aug 2, 2007, 04:29 AM
What really gets to me, is when people start making outlandish and just plain wrong claims, without any sort of proof or evidence.

Like the last party I was in, one guy absolutely insisted that the color designation of the party leader is what determines drop rates, not the luck rating or anything like that. He specifically stated that having the person marked as red be the leader, will give the highest possible rare item turnout.

That, and people who say things like "[xRandomInfo] is true because [yRandomImaginaryPerson] said it is, and he's got [zSupposedCredibility], so he must be right!"

Seriously, don't people know how much of a logical fallacy appealing to authority really is?

Ashkahn
Aug 2, 2007, 12:14 PM
What burns me....

The morons who think it's a brilliant idea to charge into high-level missions / Deljabans / Jarbas without a Scape Doll.

Knuckles Scammers.

Fighgunners that think Fortefighers suck. Yeah, you, come over here, I've got an Axe to bury in your face...

Protransers in general.

The kids who got it from eBay. No, I don't want to join your party. No, your 3* weapons blow. Yes, you're an idiot for buying a level 20 account.

People who try to sell me meseta while I'm just browsing recommended shops, and then call me all sorts of uncreative, foul names when I point and laugh at them.

I've got plenty more, but those are just the ones I've got off the top of my head.

AlexCraig
Aug 2, 2007, 12:19 PM
On 2007-08-02 07:56, Thalui89 wrote:
You know what really ticks me off? When people think they are superior to younger people just because they MAY have experienced more problems. And just because you MAY have experienced some terrible things doesn't mean those who are younger than you haven't and it doesnt mean you are neccessarily right. Young people are not stupid, their not all hormonal, their not all pricks and their not neccessarily lacking in experience. Thats all i have to say.

Thalui summed it up for me here.

Going off of that, when people do not see situations from other peoples eyes due to their experiences. The people who think that they are right due to their experiences and brush off any situation as if it were nothing, not even considering how the other person views the situation due to their experiences.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AlexCraig on 2007-08-02 10:24 ]</font>

DikkyRay
Aug 2, 2007, 01:08 PM
I agree with most people. PJ and Kent being the biggest two.
Also what burns me are the guys at my school who think they are cool because they get F's or D's on their report cards. Then they are complete jerks to me because OMG I AM SMART. Then they throw random crap at me.
My god, i cannot wait until they are 40 working at McDonalds with Chip the 17 year old manager making more than them.
Either that or working under me at my business

Ashkahn
Aug 2, 2007, 04:37 PM
My sentiments exactly, DikkyRay...

They're not cool, they're not smart, and they should pull their heads out of their asses and learn that they're headed for disaster.

But we all know that's not going to happen.

Nai_Calus
Aug 5, 2007, 07:06 AM
- Dying as a Fortetecher and being revived in the middle of a pack of Vandas. Kill them, move them, or use a Moon X, 'cause otherwise you're just going to have to revive me AGAIN when I die before I can get to a Dimate. XD

- Megid.

- Fortefighters who think Fighgunners suck

- People who have never used a Double Saber in their PSU career, but insist that they suck.

- Scape Doll boards. Fucking things should not be red.

- Levelling melee PAs. Melee weaps have low PP, bad recovery rates, and half the PAs are nearly useless until L11. DX (Well, maybe if I did something besides spam Buten Shuren-zan, which is now L30 while the rest of them bar Renkai n00byou-zan are all under L11... Meh, not my fault the damned PA is near universally useful.)

- When you pop a Trimate and by the time it registers, you're already dead. Bloody lag.

Phoenix_Black
Aug 12, 2007, 11:10 PM
Ok, I've noticed that prices have always been high. I've seen some items go for a million meseta. That's not so bad. Just now, I was looking at the lowest price on a svaltus sword on the 360 servers, 11mil, with another being 28mil. Anyways, I did the math. If I ran HSM ever 15 minutes for twelve hours a day, five days a week, it would take me 11 monthes to get nearly enough for the svaltus sword.

In this conclusion, I've decided that the only way to get that item is to get items that have equal value, or create a pull of about 8 players.

Bottomline, the venders who set ridiculou prices may not be selling their goods anytime soon.

Ninavask
Sep 3, 2007, 12:11 PM
What really burns me is how people always Bash new players. I mean come on, you where a new player at one point, did you like getting bashed? No so don't do it to others it's a waste of time.

Secondly what really burns me is people who play games to "Be the best and to make everyone else feel bad." Games are ment to be played for entertainment not for contests to prove who's the greatest and who sucks. I mean for pete sake some people just want to play for fun not to bash others because they don't have the best equipment or that they aren't high levels.

AlexCraig
Sep 3, 2007, 06:58 PM
When someone holds a conversation with me, then all of a sudden stops while I still talk.

Tigerram
Sep 8, 2007, 03:12 AM
Peeps you can see obviously dead, and they always reply with "Help!" Hold on a second, geez.

Dumb dumbs that stand and spam in lobbies NON-STOP.

Seeing 40 people outside a hot spot, only to find 4 parties actually playing, 1 of them is an S or S2, and it's full (or locked), not to mention the mission you want to play, and the other 3 parties are B and A rank missions >.> That really burns my hide >< If your using the restroom, fine. Grabbing soda, chips, snacks in general? Fine. UPS man knocking on door? Fine. Standing there all day long and doing nothing is accomplishing nothing. A minor exception is falling asleep too, I even can nod off at times, but when I come too, I'll log off respectively. Just log off people, and stop wasting electricity ><

Anduril
Sep 17, 2007, 10:24 PM
Low-level-phobics. Seriously. What the hell? Are you too good to play with a lvl 15? Or is it that you are too damn worried about getting all your damn mission reward that you can't help them out? "OH a low level! Their going to die the second we start the mission! I'm just going to screw them over and leave the party!" Damn idiots.

Ashkahn
Oct 9, 2007, 07:12 PM
I have MORE!

-The Fortetecher who thinks he's God of the Party because he provides me with buffs and healing. (I've got nothing against Fortetechers, just the ones who are too stuck up about it.)

I'd like you to meet Megistaride and Trimate, asshole.

-The fact that my GH-434 sucks, despite carrying a Killer Elite and Blackbull. What a waste of 50k. GH-432 for the win.

-The Ank Bico. WOW! Look at that ATP! Oh, wait, did I just hit for 100...?

-Trashman101. Just because he's a prick.

-The fact that nobody wants to buy my Ran-Misaki. I know I shouldn't be too angry about this, but it's only 90k...

-The 7up Cup. 700k on my Rabol Rappy down the drain, thanks to it being up for 25 feathers. I'm still keeping the armor, but I'm a bit bummed.

Teh_pozzum
Nov 19, 2007, 03:59 PM
...You know what has been annoying me since last night... I can't find one single Mot Ebon for less than 4000 (the NPC price) I checked 4 times last night with about a half hour in between and the lowest one was "The NPC Price Shop" at 4k and it went up from there one 8k two 9k and then 11ks all the way down... I checked today... and "The NPC Price Shop" ran out... so someone expects me to buy their 8k mot ebon because it's the lowest on the player shops list? No I'm not doing that, and I'm not going and buying it from the NPC because that basically destroys the money. I'd rather keep it in the community and make someone else a little bit richer... (Anyone know if that NPC price guy just buys from the NPC? or does he actually do runs to get his stock... Because I think he just buys from the NPC and that's the same thing to me) Yeah I'm just gonna go do some runs on moatoob...

Tomoki
Nov 21, 2007, 07:03 PM
On 2007-07-31 14:57, PJ wrote:
People who get offended when you counter their point/prove them wrong are currently on my, "Burn," book.

Semi-related; When you argue with someone and they say, "I don't want to keep talking about this" or something similar. Of course you don't want to keep talking, you're obviously wrong. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

AlexCraig
Nov 24, 2007, 08:11 PM
Dislikes: People who think they know more because they are older, rude people, "Know-it-alls"

From my profile

xRelentlessx
Dec 19, 2007, 06:41 PM
okay listen to this i found out that my lv.110 CAST fortegunner is doing less damage with a phantom(and Line) than a pair of PISTOLS!! being used by a BEAST fighgunner!!! this makes no sense a rifle a fortegunners ideal weapon and its being outshot by a pair of pistols???? fortegunners have really been getting screwed over with all these new updates they been having, they need to at least give us some power toward the rifle or something that makes it worth being a fortegunner for...they need to fix this before rifles become obslete and nobody uses them anymore...this will piss alot of people off who have their skills to 31 and worked hard for it

Ashkahn
Dec 20, 2007, 07:06 PM
"Before" rifles become obsolete?

They already were. Just use them to stick status effects and then chew the bad guys up with a Crossbow or Twin Handguns.

-------------------

More things that are pissing me off, then...

Err... Nothing, really. It's been pretty good so far.

Kerschweiser
Dec 26, 2007, 07:42 AM
People who assume a boss teleporter glitching and leaving them behind is the fault of the party. The tantrum that follows, and the blacklist you earn for booting them. Good times.

Sir_Satyr
Dec 27, 2007, 06:52 PM
People that tell me I should change my outfit. I like the way my character looks just fine, even if I am wearing the clothing I bought half a year ago when I was level 25.

ModPhobie
Jan 1, 2008, 04:48 PM
Koltova juice...yuk ><

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ModPhobie on 2008-01-01 13:48 ]</font>

Noblewine
Jan 6, 2008, 05:47 PM
The thing that annoys me the most is how people make fun of your name. You create an account and on your first character slot you think of something but you have a complete blank at first then you finally decide a name. When you log in you just wanna relax and enjoy the game but their are these D-bags that make it their obligation to pick on you. Thank god for the Black list option, Sega did a good job of thinking ahead and added that if a situation like that occurs.

Shiro_Ryuu
Jan 21, 2008, 09:56 PM
I really can't stand Christian protesters. I saw some at the Marilyn Manson concert last night. I just don't like how they try to impose their views on us. I mean, I have nothing against the religion, I just hate how they try to impose their religious views on us and all that stuff.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shiroryuu on 2008-01-21 18:57 ]</font>

Darkly
Feb 5, 2008, 10:32 AM
On 2008-01-21 18:56, Shiroryuu wrote:
I really can't stand Christian protesters. I saw some at the Marilyn Manson concert last night. I just don't like how they try to impose their views on us. I mean, I have nothing against the religion, I just hate how they try to impose their religious views on us and all that stuff.

what i think is funny is that they think marilyn manson are actually devil worhippers or something lol. Didn't he start out as a reporter or something?

Ashkahn
Feb 7, 2008, 03:22 AM
Grr. Arrgh. More petty complaints.

-People who fail to realize that I'm not a babysitter. I don't care if you've got 50%, 15 Star weapons up the wazoo; if I'm waking you up from your dirtnap five or more times on missions without Megid in them, then you're paying for my Moons.

-Newman AT's that only use whips. You're a damn techer race playing a techer class. The LAST thing you should be doing is tickling a Gol Dova with a colored streamer.

-Forkin. Just because he's a prick.

-The fact that I'm about to hit the level cap. On top of that, I'm loaded to the hilt with powerful weaponry. Once I hit 120, what else is there to play for?

...Maybe I'll turn my room into a Rappy petting zoo at that point.

-The fact that nobody will run Electric Brain because it's "too hard." Of course, most randoms are awful, so I don't know why I'm complaining.

-The /b/-tards with mics. All the damn wanna-be Anonymous who scream "OVER NIIIIIIIIIIINE THOOOOOUUUUUSSSSSAAAAAAAANNNNNND!!!!11!!1!1!1!!!!!" into my ear whenever you so much as pick your nose, do me a favor and die in a fire. Please.

At least pay the medical bills for the surgeries needed to patch up my bleeding eardrums.

BlaizeYES
Feb 8, 2008, 03:51 PM
On 2008-01-21 18:56, Shiroryuu wrote:
I really can't stand Christian protesters. I saw some at the Marilyn Manson concert last night. I just don't like how they try to impose their views on us.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shiroryuu on 2008-01-21 18:57 ]</font>

i recently came across this, don't know if you've seen it. but marilyn manson made me think of it:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Church_of_Satan

i know it is irrelevant, but please, join my happiness at reading satanic rule #11:

RULE::: When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask him to stop. If he does not stop, destroy him.

Dizqard
Feb 9, 2008, 05:53 PM
When you walk through a pitch black room (that someone is SLEEPING IN) and accidentally tap something with your foot, making a little bit of noise, and start being more careful. Then, you hit something a little harder, almost waking the person up, and get pretty steamed and start walking at the pace of some boneless blob.

You know it's gonna take you an hour to get across the room, then WHAM! You somehow send something (that only god knows how it got there) flying across the room, waking up the person, everyone in the country, and some creatures on the moon up.

elainesangel9
Feb 12, 2008, 10:28 AM
what burns me?!?!!?!?!?! I dont kow what a Shadoog is

raikomaru40
Feb 14, 2008, 02:18 PM
you lnow what really burns me? smoldering lava

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: raikomaru40 on 2008-02-14 11:19 ]</font>

AlexCraig
Feb 17, 2008, 03:07 PM
It pisses me off when people from PSU General come into PSO General and insult the game. Saying things like:
"Nobody plays it"
"PSU is thousands of times better than PSO"
"Seriously, move on"

...and the like. If we liked PSU more than PSO, we'd be posting in PSU General. Keep that shit out of there! We're tired of seeing it!

AxleWolf
Feb 26, 2008, 12:26 AM
PSU is becoming more and more shitty each day that passes. Sega and Sonic Team and their games are not worth the disc they put their games on. They are made a FAIL & AIDS. and PSU is nothing but EPIC FAILURE. And YES I AM bashing PSU, SEGA & Sonic Team. If you don't like it you can go rub Bengay on your ballz.

MEIRA-EDIT: http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

Check your PMs (http://www.pso-world.com/viewpmsg.php), AxleWolf.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HUnewearl_Meira on 2008-02-25 22:34 ]</font>

AlexCraig
Feb 26, 2008, 01:11 AM
Wow. That was how many forum rules broken? Flaming, attacking site/mods, promoting private servers, over-the-top derrogatory language. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_nono.gif

By the way, the reason you can't use that sig is because it is too many bites. 35000 is the limit. Yours is over 95000.

AxleWolf
Feb 26, 2008, 01:26 AM
On 2008-02-25 22:11, AlexCraig wrote:
Wow. That was how many forum rules broken? Flaming, attacking site/mods, promoting private servers, over-the-top derrogatory language. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_nono.gif

By the way, the reason you can't use that sig is because it is too many bites. 35000 is the limit. Yours is over 95000.

Well if they didn't nearly impossible to get good stuff and the missions so long and hard and people bitchin' about glitches (so what if theres glitches). it would be better. and if PSO-WORLD staff didn't keep taking down my kick ass signature and have stupid limits on them (i could understand if it was over something like 5mb), so do you know how to make it smaller with out losing any of the quality? if so would you let me know?

(bad day)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AxleWolf on 2008-02-25 22:28 ]</font>

AlexCraig
Feb 26, 2008, 01:31 AM
For as long as I have been here, the limit has been the same as ever. So it is not a constant changing thing.

Reducing bite size? No, I don't know how.

elainesangel9
Feb 27, 2008, 03:24 PM
what burns me? i picked up a magazine thinking it was a heath ledger tribute, cause he was all over the cover.....it was a travel vacaction magazine. im dead inside

-
Use a different adjective buddy

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HAYABUSA-FMW- on 2008-02-27 16:03 ]</font>

enoch
Apr 1, 2008, 01:08 PM
HOW DARE YOU IGN!!! HOW DARE YOU TOY WITH MY HEART AND TELL ME THERE IS A ZELDA MOVIE!...they have gone too far....

enoch
Apr 11, 2008, 02:23 PM
what burns me is taht we have a burning booth that no one ver uses

enoch
Apr 17, 2008, 09:32 AM
omg O.O I am the only one who has posted here in 2 years.........

enoch
Apr 24, 2008, 09:27 AM
anybody....? Am I the only one that gets burned anymore? man I must be really lame, *places flag in topic* well until anyone else posts I will rule over this sticky >.>"""""

AlexCraig
Apr 26, 2008, 02:27 PM
It burns me when my girlfriend doe not come on for an entire week. She could at least tell me what is going on so I know why she isn't on. She could also open up to me more and let me know more about her. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Another thing that burns me is when I talk to my ex and she thinks she knows more about my relationship with my girlfriend than I do. Saying things like "Make her feel comfortable with you". Fekking Duh! If she wasn't comfortable with me she wouldn't be my girlfriend, now would she?

furrypaws
May 4, 2008, 03:22 PM
The fact that I have to reload my entire game if I want to play PSU: AoI offline. Quite a pain in the butt, and I don't even get why. Plenty of games let you play online without having to completely start over the game to IGNORE NEW CONTENT. It almost seems like Sega tried to make the offline experience offline with no updates whatsoever.

enoch
May 6, 2008, 09:05 AM
i guess lost my sticky, *takes out flag*