PDA

View Full Version : Photons? Nah, synth mats!

navci
Jan 30, 2007, 02:59 PM
Just a quick post to say how you know everyone is saying photons are expensive. Yes, but there are some people who actually sell them decently.

But if you're looking for hustle berries, for example. You are almost out of luck. No one sells them at a reasonable price. Koltova gras is another. Altim Crim is another.

In fact, when people are selling mixed juice board for 4000 that is saying something.

Kuea
Jan 30, 2007, 03:07 PM
huh... Altim Crim sells for alot of meseta at player shops? o.o;;;;

Schubalts
Jan 30, 2007, 04:15 PM
People BUY koltova gras?!

Reiichi
Jan 30, 2007, 04:41 PM
I remember one time someone stopped by my shop looking to buy stuff like truffles and berries (the kind you don't normally use) and I was like wtf?! I guess for PM food and stuff =p

navci
Jan 30, 2007, 05:15 PM
I'd buy your load if your price isn't outrageous.

Scejntjynahl
Jan 30, 2007, 05:24 PM
On 2007-01-30 14:15, navci wrote:

If only this was FKL >.<

Jehosaphaty
Jan 30, 2007, 06:55 PM
On 2007-01-30 14:24, Scejntjynahl wrote:

On 2007-01-30 14:15, navci wrote:

If only this was FKL >.<

scandalous.

Almalexia
Jan 30, 2007, 07:44 PM
On 2007-01-30 13:15, Schubalts wrote:
People BUY koltova gras?!

PM food ingrediant.

I have 60+ of most of the major berries and truffles. I never got around to making them into mates and stuff. If people are looking for these, I suppose I can sell them for 100 meseta each or whatever.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Almalexia on 2007-01-30 16:46 ]</font>

DikkyRay
Jan 30, 2007, 10:06 PM
Heh, well Navi, i would love to sell stuff at a reasonable price.
UNfirtunatly, people actually buy those outragous priced items (i know its mean, but hey, it makes me rich)
Im ust saving up incase the main source of income (ele photons) are put into npc shops

Kuea
Jan 31, 2007, 03:39 PM
On 2007-01-30 19:06, DikkyRay wrote:
Heh, well Navi, i would love to sell stuff at a reasonable price.
UNfirtunatly, people actually buy those outragous priced items (i know its mean, but hey, it makes me rich)
Im ust saving up incase the main source of income (ele photons) are put into npc shops

prove me wrong, but anybody I've seen selling crap items liek altim crim and Koltova gras have like... a full stack of 99... prolly because it never sells >.>

I've yet to see a shop that I go to multiple times actually sells things like that... these things are as common as Aceneline and people price em for 30k... which is more expensive then I even sell kubara wood for <_<

and you can't say you would "love" to sell thigns for normal prices, I don't see anyone forcing you to price up things for massive money. is there a gun at your head ready to shoot if you price a photon below 20k?

with all the people who complain about the economy of PC/PS2, it's people like you who make it worse by acting like this >.>

why is it that whenever I see a post from you, some how I just know it will be pointless and stupid? your post has nothing for this thread, you are just posting here saying irrelevant stuff boasting about how you can make money... >.>

rena-ko
Feb 1, 2007, 05:54 AM
now now, calm down again.

i guess common stuff simply doesnt sell. i sold batches of 99 of the most common stuff to the NPCs recently since noone wants it and its just blocking shopspace.

people that put fair prices for photons and the likes up usually get bought up by resellers. this doesnt benefit anyone but the resellers, so why doing that.

*shrugs*

i think i have quite a bit of all that common stuff in my PM. i'll prolly never use it and i wont ever sell it. so if you want, PM me with an offer or a good reason why you should get it for free http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif