PDA

View Full Version : *waves goodbye*

Chris28
Jan 31, 2007, 11:14 AM
cancelled my subscription today. The game isn't as exciting as it used to be. A lot of people i used to play with aren't around anymore. It's just not fun anymore. Good luck to all.

_Deliverance_
Jan 31, 2007, 11:20 AM
Adios amigo.

Syanaide
Jan 31, 2007, 11:39 AM
kan i hav ur stuff?

Garnet_Moon
Jan 31, 2007, 12:13 PM
Another one bites the dust~

Suddenly WoW is looking more appealing to go back to. If not that I tried Guild Wars at a friends house and maybe that if I quit/get banned frpm PSU...

MayLee
Jan 31, 2007, 12:52 PM
We will miss you, but just remember that the game isn't fully out. We are just getting appitizers.

drakkula
Jan 31, 2007, 12:55 PM
i wonder what the game is gonna be like when totally fully out......

MayLee
Jan 31, 2007, 12:59 PM
It could possibly dance circles around PSO

foamcup
Jan 31, 2007, 01:00 PM
On 2007-01-31 09:55, drakkula wrote:

That's a good question, but I don't think anyone will be here to find out. I cancelled a few days ago, but I might be back. The other day, I came very close to picking up that WoW trial CD at the game store. I had some fun with Flyff for a while, maybe I'll go look at that again.

Reiichi
Jan 31, 2007, 01:01 PM
If you calculate the rate at which people are leaving, along with the rate at which new zones and new S rank missions are appearing, by the time the game is fully out you won't be able to find a random S party with more than 3 people. ;p Unless you limit yourself to the newest zone out there.

Almalexia
Jan 31, 2007, 01:22 PM
^That's already started to happen.

And I share the OP's pain. A lot of my friends stopped playing and the few that are left have made themselves a bit rare.

Once the boss rebalance, inconjuction with the PA rebalance occurs, PC/PS2 might be dead for sure.

Axel3792
Jan 31, 2007, 01:38 PM
Yeah, I quit for a while, but came back. Now, though, most of the people I used to play with don't have it anymore...

Meh. May go back to private RO/PSO/WoW servers... or Starcraft http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Garnet_Moon
Jan 31, 2007, 01:40 PM
On 2007-01-31 10:01, Reiichi wrote:
If you calculate the rate at which people are leaving, along with the rate at which new zones and new S rank missions are appearing, by the time the game is fully out you won't be able to find a random S party with more than 3 people. ;p Unless you limit yourself to the newest zone out there.

You forgot to divide by zero.

Dhylec
Jan 31, 2007, 01:41 PM
Too bad that you don't make new friends to play with. Well, good-by & good luck.

Parn
Jan 31, 2007, 01:43 PM
What we really need are some SEED decontamination missions in the spirit of Bruce's Dungeon/PSO Challenge mode. SEED decontam was annoying offline due to stupid AI partners, but I bet it'd be a blast multiplayer!

Garnet_Moon
Jan 31, 2007, 01:44 PM
On 2007-01-31 10:43, Parn wrote:
What we really need are some SEED decontamination missions in the spirit of Bruce's Dungeon/PSO Challenge mode. SEED decontam was annoying offline due to stupid AI partners, but I bet it'd be a blast multiplayer!

What we need are screens with you sitting amongst the Love Rappies on friday. You have your mission Parn! Make us proud!

PS: They don't bite. They wanna kiss your sexy bod.

Parn
Jan 31, 2007, 01:46 PM
I dunno if I want giant birds kissing me. Things might go a little too far, and that'd be really freaky!

Axel3792
Jan 31, 2007, 01:49 PM
ST just needs to release everything, then make awesome new quests.

Heh, an almost noobish solution.

Itchee
Jan 31, 2007, 01:51 PM
On 2007-01-31 10:00, foamcup wrote:

On 2007-01-31 09:55, drakkula wrote:

That's a good question, but I don't think anyone will be here to find out.

Speak for yourself. PSU is a low-impact RPG that requires neither a ridiculous amount of time-consuming activities or lengthy, social prerequesites. It is a much more accomadating game to play with a busy, weekly schedule than alot of other RPGs/MMORPGs. It is no stretch to say Ill be around for as long as they wanna keep supporting it.

Akaimizu
Jan 31, 2007, 01:55 PM
See you around Sinow.

As for me, I'll definitely be around for quite a while. I may go to bouts of true casual play, but I'll most likely stick with it, as long as Sega supports it, and the community doesn't ruin it as a whole.

1337Beeb
Jan 31, 2007, 01:55 PM
Yup cancelled my sub yesterday for 360. Just not as good as PSO.

Word of warning, if you're a 360 player, quitting your sub is the hardest thing in the world.

Anywez, good luck <3

Axel3792
Jan 31, 2007, 01:56 PM
On 2007-01-31 10:51, Itchee wrote:
Speak for yourself. PSU is a low-impact RPG that requires neither a ridiculous amount of time-consuming activities or lengthy, social prerequesites. It is a much more accomadating game to play with a busy, weekly schedule than alot of other RPGs/MMORPGs. It is no stretch to say Ill be around for as long as they wanna keep supporting it.

True, true. When my buddies tell me they were raiding on friday night until 3, I was like

"Why would you play a game where the only way to get something is to waste a perfectly good friday night!?"

PSU works just good on Tuesday nights as well as Monday mid-afternoon breaks, unlike other games out there.

screw WoW

JAFO22000
Do we REALLY need an update everytime someone leaves the game?? We get it, you don't like the game. Say goodbye to the ones you played with and leave already...

Garnet_Moon
You're right. It's not as good as PSO. It's greater than PSO.

Bai Bai~ =^.^=

asdf
Jan 31, 2007, 01:57 PM
Yeah, I cancelled my account a few days ago. PSO was fun because it was all released and it had an active pvp system above all. That ment, there was a point to leveling up, which was to kick peoples ass in pvp. Now theres no point. My characters name was Logikbomb. I come from pso v1, pso v2 dc, pso ep 1&2 gc and lastly psu pc/ps2. This would of been a good game. And no, none of you can have my stuff =P

~ Logikbomb
~ {SD} Ender
~ Domon Kasshu
~ Soul Taker

http://premium1.uploadit.org/logikbomb/DSCN0395.JPG

R.I.P PSU

VanHalen
im with this game til it dies.....or until i die(nah when i new phantasy star game comes out i'll forget about this one like i did PSO hmm i wonder where i put that PSO disc?) anyway as long as i can find new people and advertise this game like i have im staying with it.

Garnet_Moon
On 2007-01-31 10:56, JAFO22000 wrote:
Do we REALLY need an update everytime someone leaves the game?? We get it, you don't like the game. Say goodbye to the ones you played with and leave already...

Look for mine in a minute. I feel a fad comin' on!

Reiichi
Jan 31, 2007, 01:58 PM
The more content that is added the more threads there will be about, 'where the heck is everyone leveling?' because I wasn't able to find any MD S parties, and relics takes a walk to get to. There's always deragan and parum relics, but those are meh. Even Bruce parties are starting to get fewer in number. Population decreasing with an increase of potential leveling areas. I have to stop by my room every time I want to switch gear for a new zone to stake out. I'm guessing everyone is at the hive right now, but half of them are probably soloing for black hearts on C =p. It's getting harder if not impossible to find random S parties in some areas.

Destruct05
Jan 31, 2007, 04:19 PM
sayonara! oh...and welcome to the non-PSU world!

On 2007-01-31 10:38, Axel3792 wrote:
Yeah, I quit for a while, but came back. Now, though, most of the people I used to play with don't have it anymore...

Meh. May go back to private RO/PSO/WoW servers... or Starcraft http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

do people STILL play Starcraft? I used to play that game all the time many years ago.

asdf
Jan 31, 2007, 05:07 PM
ewwwwwww starcraft...

Chris28
Feb 1, 2007, 02:10 PM
just gave away the following...

-all my 9* weapons/armors
-all my 7-11* synth items
-my rappy figure, de ragan, onmagoug, and relaxing jao.
-160 million meseta

i feel great!