PDA

View Full Version : PSU: Watch out for...

GAIL
Jan 31, 2007, 01:44 PM
right, i need to get this message out to everyone to make sure every1 is safe and has a fair play to the game.

there are some people in the game that dont work for their items/meseta eg SCAMMERS. i have some people's names you all need to be aware of and if u do see them, then either give them negative feedback or run. their names are:

<removed>

and they all work together and scam, then they blame it on other people. i was so stupid to have trusted them, things they scammed me for: 493310 meseta, Howrod, 2x Mayrod and a Granarod

if you see them, spread the word and make sure everyone knows this so they are safe.

Many thanks

xGailx

EDIT: it was 493310 meseta, i forgot the zero

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: GAIL on 2007-02-01 08:54 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: rena-ko on 2007-02-01 08:57 ]</font>

Axel3792
Jan 31, 2007, 01:45 PM
How did they scam you to get all that >.<

Garnet_Moon
Jan 31, 2007, 01:48 PM
Fact: Scammers only hurt the stupid.
Fact: They can be gullible too, but mostly stupid.

I'm not saying you're stupid. You're just an unfortunate victim who was a little out of it due to medication like that one guy earlier last month who got scammed. I hope anyway...

Itchee
Jan 31, 2007, 01:53 PM
On 2007-01-31 10:45, Axel3792 wrote:
How did they scam you to get all that >.<

Indeed....How did they manage to get all that offa you??

JAFO22000
Jan 31, 2007, 01:55 PM
On 2007-01-31 10:48, Garnet_Moon wrote:

I'm not saying you're stupid. You're just an unfortunate victim who was a little out of it due to medication like that one guy earlier last month who got scammed. I hope anyway...

Damn, don't be so harsh. It all depends on HOW the "scam" happened:

Through the trade window glitch?? - That is just ignorance, though I don't think that happened in this example.

By gaining trust with this person, then stealing items/money from them? - That is just someone who thought they had friends in the game.

By having someone drop something so they can look at it?? - OK, this is stupidity. Anyone who has ever done this is not thinking.

Garnet_Moon
Jan 31, 2007, 01:59 PM
On 2007-01-31 10:55, JAFO22000 wrote:

On 2007-01-31 10:48, Garnet_Moon wrote:

Damn, don't be so harsh. It all depends on HOW the "scam" happened:

Through the trade window glitch?? - That is just ignorance, though I don't think that happened in this example.

By gaining trust with this person, then stealing items/money from them? - That is just someone who thought they had friends in the game.

By having someone drop something so they can look at it?? - OK, this is stupidity. Anyone who has ever done this is not thinking.

I didn't mean to come off harsh. I apologize. I just find it hard to believe someone with only 1 post, joined today, etc, and slamming people that nobody here(so far) knows to either defend or agree upon as being scammers.

Take it with a grain of salt.

Almalexia
Jan 31, 2007, 02:05 PM
Could have been friends with them. Trusted them a lot and then got stabbed in the back. When it comes to friends, you don't expect such behavior and then it comes out of no where.

Keep your enemies close, and your friends closer.

Or is it said differently? Keep your pillow far away and your feet in the ocean.

Or something.

Axel3792
Jan 31, 2007, 02:11 PM
Best case scenario - since you fell for it, now you know not to in the future.

The only people I trust in PSU are old pals from PSO, with whom I have played with for years across various platforms and MMOs.

Garnet_Moon
Jan 31, 2007, 02:13 PM
I gave a friend 33mil meseta, a Hiragi-senba, Phantomline, and some other A rank armor yesterday. Gave is a harsh word. I loaned it until things settle down for me. Do I trust him? About as far as I can throw his sparkling behind. Will I get the items back when I ask for them? Of course! Or i'll break his shiny sunglasses.

EDIT: lolspelling

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Garnet_Moon on 2007-01-31 11:14 ]</font>

JAFO22000
Jan 31, 2007, 02:15 PM
On 2007-01-31 10:59, Garnet_Moon wrote:
I didn't mean to come off harsh. I apologize. I just find it hard to believe someone with only 1 post, joined today, etc, and slamming people that nobody here(so far) knows to either defend or agree upon as being scammers.

Take it with a grain of salt.

Ah, I didn't notice they had only one post...I now concur with your statement.

To OP: Not a good first post, dude!

GAIL
Feb 1, 2007, 11:52 AM
we were good friends until this
well how the scam happened:
he said to me "i can dupe your items, drop them and il dupe them"
i dropped them about 10 metres away from him, he then booted me:(
i have nothing left,

i only have 1 post becuase i only signed up to this website to warn people, thats all. but now i've seen some of the decent people on here that are friendly and good to talk with, i might just stick around

rena-ko
Feb 1, 2007, 11:56 AM
this is not the site to direct your complaints to. your best bet is to file this towards the sega support. and honestly, condolences for the loss but dont try and use psow as a platform for badmouthing others.

thanks.
topic closed.