PDA

View Full Version : chapter 12

curlack45
Jan 31, 2007, 01:56 PM
how do i start chapter 12 i have just disagreed with the presidant (offline story mode ps2)

foamcup
Jan 31, 2007, 01:58 PM
God damn dude, you posted this three times! I'm on 10, so I don't know. Go check a FAQ?

Akaimizu
Jan 31, 2007, 01:59 PM
You don't have to keep posting this. Many people, currently looking, either haven't finished the offline story mode, or don't remember exactly what you do.

Anyway, the best thing to initially do is start checking the main area of each planet (starting from Moatoob). But before you go to the next planet, go to the Guardian's building first, and then to the flyer base 2nd to see if there is a mission that requires a specific character. That's usually the best way (if you missed out on some mentioned detail, and can't remember where to go), to get the story moving forward.

curlack45
Jan 31, 2007, 02:13 PM
Well, all i can remember (from 5 mins ago) Is talking to tonio and the other guy, they sadi i'll need a spaceship.. And should go find the guy from allied millitary thing. I've looked everywhere and can't find him.

DonRoyale
Jan 31, 2007, 02:16 PM
Let's see...you need the Landeel, so...

First, try the AMF base. It's in West Holtes, right on the opposite side of the GRM shop.

Also try Gawik's Pub.

The Communion Of Gurhal HQ is also a place you need to go to, I think.

Akaimizu
Jan 31, 2007, 02:16 PM
That's easy. Go to Parum, West District. Go past that drink shop (with the GRM store on your right) Make a left, there's a CAST guard there.

Sinue_v2
Jan 31, 2007, 02:21 PM
You're not an adventure gamer are you?

You need to find a guy from the AMF. Wouldn't the most logical place to find him be.. uh.. the AMF HEADQUARTERS?

Go to Parum, West District, Across from the GRM shop.

McLaughlin
Jan 31, 2007, 02:21 PM
Head over to Parum and go to West Holtes City, and approach the guard near the entrance to the GRM shop.

JohnBerserker
Jan 31, 2007, 04:27 PM
go to parum as everyone says, talk to your buddy, then you gotta go to nuedaiz i think, up to the CoG house(might not ave to go here but you will later), then to Moatoob, to the little bar on the other side of the flight place, watch cutscene and the go to nuedaiz to the CoG HQ, then to the space station and then i cant remember what happens next. might be a cutscene in which case you should be able the depart strate to the HIVE by going to the docks.