PDA

View Full Version : Just about had a heart attack last night

Kaydin
Jan 31, 2007, 04:39 PM
Ok, so I was playing Plains Overlord A with a friend, one of her friends, and a random guy. This was our first run. In the last room of Block 1, this dropped (I think by a Koltova):

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u146/TheKadster/TwinCreaBoard.jpg

I just about wet myself. I would have gotten a picture of the orange text on the side that said I received it, but I was too busy freaking out.

Too bad I have no way to synth it. =(

Aaron777
Jan 31, 2007, 04:40 PM
Grats man! way to go!

Rizen
Jan 31, 2007, 04:43 PM
Congrats! Hope the synth goes well.

ZodiacNKnight
Jan 31, 2007, 04:45 PM
You know Twin Crea Sabers isn't Crea Doubles...
Just checking because some people get those confused.

pokefiend
Jan 31, 2007, 04:46 PM
you too, huh. My brother picked up the exact same board 5 days ago. Congratz.

Golto
Jan 31, 2007, 04:48 PM
Heh the topic is misleading. Sorry to say but that board is not that good. Considering it was a day 1 rare. If it was a srank board then yes.

Aaron777
Jan 31, 2007, 04:52 PM
hey golto, give the guy a break and let him be happy about finding a rare o.k./ We don't need your degrading analysis

Akaimizu
Jan 31, 2007, 04:52 PM
Well, I'll give it to them. Not all of us see fantastic S-rank boards, everyday. So when you take into effect how long they played, and what level they are; it could still be a very good find indeed. I'm level 53 and I'll still call that a good find.

We all started from somewhere. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Kaydin
Jan 31, 2007, 04:53 PM
Twin Crea Sabers isn't Crea Doubles, I know. Either way, I wouldn't use them. I'll probably just synth them and sell (if it doesn't fail).

Way to kill the moment Golto. >.< I'll bet you were pretty happy when you found your first A rank rare.

foamcup
Jan 31, 2007, 04:54 PM
Nice find. I've gotten two Twin Crea boards and one single on that mission. Not all in one run I mean, though I found the first twin and the single on the same run. Gave both the twins to my friend, she's only built one, and she loves it. The quest for Copernia for the second one continues!

panzer_unit
Jan 31, 2007, 05:30 PM
Nice board, and two Ray-Photons too! Good haul.

Golto
Jan 31, 2007, 06:23 PM
Sorry for being honest but the crea replicas aren't that great and are useless if you are a beast or cast. Plus the coperia mats make the cost not worth it. You could buy a 8* from npc cheaper.