PDA

View Full Version : Returning/Switching to 360, but a question about levelling 2

GForce09
Jan 31, 2007, 06:17 PM
So yeah, I plan to just stick with my main which is going to be Human this time around. I really want to avoid levelling two characters and I was wondering how possible it would be to raise both Guntecher and Protranser on this single character, given the limit on the amount of abilities I can learn? I basically have my mind set on playing these two jobs and that's it.

On paper, I was thinking I'll focus my Protranser gear around the most important weapons BOTH of the classes can use (Saber, Bow, etc.) But I'm really not sure if I'll be able to pull this off? From what I remember it sounds doable if I limit the weapons I choose to max out, but I have no clue how many new PAs and bullets they've released and that might shoot down my plan completely...

So there you have, would I be gimping myself too much by not levelling another character to juggle between these two classes or is it doable?

GForce09
Jan 31, 2007, 10:28 PM
Bump. I tried searching, but got nothing really...

Should I just stick to one job per character to keep it simple you think?

NPCMook
Jan 31, 2007, 10:36 PM
Its possible, but can frightfully exspensive, since you have to pay loads of meseta per switch, your best bet would be running the Boring's Dungeon for oodles of cash, to manage switching inbetween

DarkSeph
Feb 1, 2007, 03:09 AM
lol......seriously....unless you have 5+ hours a day and can actually stand to play that much a day....don't bother with 2 job types......why?.....cuz eventually when they release ALL the goodies like SS rank weaps and the like.....your gonna have a hard enough time getting all the weaps playable for just ONE job type.......and I personally also setup my 4 characters to have 100level each to help with synthing.....or....to just try out all the PM devices when they are avail http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif