PDA

View Full Version : shield gum?

dudeanonymous
Jan 31, 2007, 08:11 PM
will someone tell me why this 3* board for food item is so great?

kazuma56
Jan 31, 2007, 08:26 PM
um? internet is a ***** for this, but do you mean its good or that you're looking for a reason why its good? because I have found them and haven't used them once... just gather dust in my alt inventories.

dudeanonymous
Jan 31, 2007, 08:40 PM
I want to know why they sell for so much...

Randomness
Jan 31, 2007, 08:42 PM
Probably because people are idiots who buy them.

Unless eating it has a good effect.

AzureBlaze
Jan 31, 2007, 11:26 PM
I thought I saw it drop the other day!
I was like "Sheild Gum" ??? I must of read that wrong...oh well." What IS shield gum? What do you need to make it, and what happens if you eat it? Is it for raising Armor PMs? Is it an ingredient for something else? Good to know I'm not magically losing my reading skillz.

Carbinne
Jan 31, 2007, 11:34 PM
It makes your teeth shining white! It's very popular among CASTs.

Uh, I ate some and I thought it was ok, it give me some HP.

Maybe if you eat a trillion something cool happens, I dunno.

natewifi
Jan 31, 2007, 11:35 PM
it might have like an auto-heal effect or something when you eat it, like how real gum last for awhile (I hope thats the case but i'm just guessing dont take my word).

Umi_Ryu
Feb 1, 2007, 09:07 AM
The description says "An accident that occured during development of the shieldine" ...

I wonder how did the scientists managed to discover it was edible ?

Ryo_Hayasa
Feb 1, 2007, 09:47 AM
On 2007-02-01 06:07, Umi_Ryu wrote:
The description says "An accident that occured during development of the shieldine" ...

Guy1: "Ah damnit! We screwed up a fabled 13* SS-rank shield! what now?"
Guy2: "Man what a waste....We'll never be able to help those guardians at this rate"
Guy3: "dude...i have the freakin' munchies. -starts gnawing on the would-be-shield-

everyone else: What are you doing?!
Guy3: it's cool, it's cool....I think we have something here...something special....

We have...
Gum.

Pure-chan
Feb 1, 2007, 02:24 PM
On 2007-02-01 06:47, Ryo_Hayasa wrote:
Guy2: "Man what a waste....We'll never be able to help those guardians at this rate"
Guy3: "dude...i have the freakin' munchies. -starts gnawing on the would-be-shield-

Guy3: it's cool, it's cool....I think we have something here...something special....

We have...
Gum.

Yes, I was there. That's EXACTLY how it happened. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

dudeanonymous
Feb 1, 2007, 10:01 PM
On 2007-02-01 06:47, Ryo_Hayasa wrote:

On 2007-02-01 06:07, Umi_Ryu wrote:

We have...
Gum.

lol, yea that must be it...anyway I've looked into it and found no good use for shield gum...useless food item...

Reginaldo
Feb 2, 2007, 02:51 AM
Somebody had the board in their shop for 413,000 meseta. -_-

Criss
Feb 2, 2007, 03:06 AM
I got a few ShieldGum boards in Linear Train, but I never bothered making one. I wonder what it does... o.o

dudeanonymous
Feb 3, 2007, 02:25 PM
it would be funny if eventually there was a gum shield that you used shield gum to make....but thats not gonna happen...

Its_a_name
Feb 4, 2007, 02:14 AM
Im pretty sure all it does is restore 100 HP

BOWSER5150
Feb 4, 2007, 03:38 AM
feed it to your robot when its making armors

dudeanonymous
Feb 4, 2007, 09:32 PM
no it gives strike and tech points not armor points...

CaptainBitter
Feb 4, 2007, 09:36 PM
I've heard the giving your PM Blizzard pops while synthing ice elemental objects, it helps give the object a higher stat. Same goes for Dogma drop (Dark), Flaming Spicia (Fire), etc.. Perhaps this increases the chance of succesful armor creation?