PDA

View Full Version : PSU: How's the PC community?

jnblz316
Jan 31, 2007, 09:05 PM
I was playing on Xbox 360 and it pretty much went dead on me (damn red light of death). Now I also stopped playing because there wasn't much in content. Now that there has been numerous updates I was wondering how is the community on the PC version? Is hacking running rampid? Are there as much jerks on here as the 360 version (beleive me there were lots of them there ^_^). So what would you PC players say is the verdict on this version?

zanotam
Jan 31, 2007, 09:06 PM
360>PC but PC is decent.

NPCMook
Jan 31, 2007, 10:00 PM
Most of the jerks on the 360 version have fizzeled out, or run Bruce's Dungeon all day...

I have a rough time finding a normal party, but normally when you do it tends to be of some decent players, and of course since most of those players don't share any interest in Bruce's Dungeon you tend to get invited to full groups quiet a bit http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Wash
Jan 31, 2007, 10:06 PM
You're 360 died while on PSU too? Wow, it's becoming an epidemic...

But anyway, I suggest going back to the 360 version, at least for the sake of giving it a second chance. I have met some really cool people lately, and have been noticing the jerkiness has died off (because I noticed it as well within the first month of playing). If it still just doesn't interest you, try the computer version out.

mydaick
Jan 31, 2007, 10:11 PM
I Havent see any jerks on PC yet either.

Try it on PC if you can.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: mydaick on 2007-01-31 19:12 ]</font>

VanHalen
Jan 31, 2007, 10:36 PM
i've only seen one jerk on the PC more like a loser jerk. most people i've met or seen have been pretty nice to me or other people. i also enjoy helping new people.

Corran1
Jan 31, 2007, 10:42 PM
The internet is a public swimming pool, jerks on all versions. On pc, you get easy, not in game music http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

NPCMook
Jan 31, 2007, 10:46 PM
360 has that also >.>

McLaughlin
Jan 31, 2007, 10:56 PM
360 has Custom soundtracks.

It is also h4xorz-less.

Go back to the 360. I'm no jerk.

jnblz316
Jan 31, 2007, 10:59 PM
Well it's not that I have to choose versions. It's just that my 360 is shot and if I ma going to put the money on a new Graphics card and this game I was hoping that it would be worth it. I heard a while back that the PC version was already getting hacked and if that was the case I wasn't going to spend my time and money on it.

foamcup
Jan 31, 2007, 11:17 PM
On 2007-01-31 19:59, jnblz316 wrote:
Well it's not that I have to choose versions. It's just that my 360 is shot and if I ma going to put the money on a new Graphics card and this game I was hoping that it would be worth it. I heard a while back that the PC version was already getting hacked and if that was the case I wasn't going to spend my time and money on it.

Don't spend your time or money on it.

HerdsmanOfYrr
Jan 31, 2007, 11:24 PM
I havent found any real jerks on the PC yet. I did find one person who thought he was better than everyone on the party and kept saying what they should be using and/or doing. We just kept laughing at him though because his "suggestions" were mostly things that would change anything.

jnblz316
Jan 31, 2007, 11:44 PM
Are there any Teamspeak servers or anything to that effect for guilds like in WoW?