PDA

View Full Version : Easiest way to get Crea Doubles?

_Vyser_
Jan 31, 2007, 09:59 PM
I'm curious to as how everyone has been getting their Crea Doubles. I hear going through Linear Line S is good, but I haven't confirmed it. If there are any tips out, would you care to post them? BTW if there is a similar topic to this, post the link and ignore this then <_<;

mod edit: title clarification

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: rena-ko on 2007-01-31 23:29 ]</font>

NPCMook
Jan 31, 2007, 10:01 PM
Buy them... or run Linear Line S over and over and over and over... till you get them

Golto
Jan 31, 2007, 10:02 PM
Only legit way is like you said Linear Line S runs (unsafe pasasge and Fight for food). Of course with the hundreds of hacked sranks out there knowning a hacker would be easiest way.

Rashiid
Jan 31, 2007, 10:03 PM
o i thought u were gonna tell us lol

u should re-name it "whats the easiest way to get Crea Doubles?"

might not confuse ppl

ljkkjlcm9
Jan 31, 2007, 10:04 PM
Knowing a hacker, or knowing someone that knows a hacker would work

or just run LL S. I did that a bunch, and then broke a board and went a little crazy, relaxed got my Wii, and didn't play PSU as much.

THE JACKEL

ShadowDragon28
Jan 31, 2007, 10:06 PM
when i get my main character up to lvl 60 Im going to solo LL srank to hunt for the Crea Doubles board...

if i keep finding Del Jagnus boards Ill just um sale them or trade for something.

McFresh_Bot
Feb 1, 2007, 12:43 AM
Throw in a question mark.

MomoHana
Feb 1, 2007, 01:00 AM
I gotit from running Linear Line alot T-T!

CAST-Sapphire
Feb 1, 2007, 05:44 PM
What normally drops the Crea Doubles? Monsters or Boxes?

Eliash
Feb 1, 2007, 05:52 PM
Afaik all 50+ Monsters in LL (Meaning Unsafe Passage S and Fight for Food S) will have a chance to drop it. I got mine off of a Bel Pannon on the first block while hunting for rappies.

Good luck finding them though, it may take a while. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

_Vyser_
Feb 1, 2007, 06:32 PM
Read the title again, I do have a question mark <_<;

Anywho, thanks for the info...still not very good on my part (I don't know any hackers, and I solo Linear Line S ALL THE TIME...but no drops T_T)

CAST-Sapphire
Feb 1, 2007, 06:52 PM
Thanks for the info, I've started my hunt for the Crea Doubles.... no luck so far....but I have found two Deljaban Blades and a Deljabaner[B]

If anyone is interested the Deljabaner[B] is up for sale at my shop. It's on my character named Kouji....

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: CAST-Sapphire on 2007-02-01 15:53 ]</font>