PDA

View Full Version : Could Someone help me?

Sha Sha
Jan 31, 2007, 11:52 PM
I need a screen shot of my beast character but I only have PSU version PS2 and cant get a clear picture with a digital camaer and dont have money to buy any new equipment

SORRY IF NOT IN RIGHT SPOT~

So i was wondering if i gave the EXCATE Infomation could someone create my character and then take a few screenshots of him and then they can send the pics to me and then they can delete the info off there computer/ps2/whatever?

The colors Dont have to be excate

Here is the infomation

Male
Beast
Face- 1 The "L" Stick for the face shape all the way to the upper left cornor. (i think, its my left)
Eyes- 5 Blueish Green
Eyebrows- 17
Eyelashes- 3
Ears- 2
Hairstyle- 3 A light purple - Look at link for color as close as I could get to it
Darkorchid
9932CC (http://www.htmlgoodies.com/tutorials/colors/article.php/3478961)
Bodysuit- 5
Skin Color- When you use the slider, have the end of the block just barely line up with the 5 from the bodysuit bar above it. Light pale tanish
ProPortion- Defult height
"L" Stick- All the way down to the left Cornor (i think, its my left) Im sitting Towards the TV.
Jacket- 15
Pants- 7
Shoes- 2

if i could get some shots of his face and some details for the clothes itll be awsome. i play to draw him with my old FOmar from PSO GC Becasue they are both named marron. Beast Marron is sorta like a new version of him so yea

Thanks if someone can do this for me=D

ChocoboChad
Feb 1, 2007, 12:23 AM
Heh, well, you don't need someone to create an exact duplicate. Simply meet up with someone willing on PC to take a screencap of you. It's not that complicated.

RyukiZero on these forums might be willing, after all, he is the "UnOfficial PSOW Photographer" or whatever.

Sha Sha
Feb 1, 2007, 04:02 PM
Well I cant even get online right now...><

Pengfishh
Feb 1, 2007, 08:55 PM
What is an excate?

Sha Sha
Feb 2, 2007, 05:44 PM
soory i got crappy spelling