PDA

View Full Version : List of things that you hate when they do it

FenderReplica
Feb 1, 2007, 10:26 AM
Give me some thoughts about how people could be anals in PSU

1. Press YES at boss teleport no matter how many times you have told them not to, and you got the blame and kicked from the party

2. People literally sitting their arses on their hands in the middle of the field. When you ask them nicely to help out they just say "I just want the MPs so I ain't hitting nothin". Bloody leechers

3. LV 2x first timers getting all excited after finishing Ragan C, acting big and telling experienced players how they should play their 2ry character.

4. No matter how you say in ur mission comments you always get high lv characters hitching a ride

Almalexia
Feb 1, 2007, 10:31 AM
In before "I hate it when hunters spam PA's".

I hate it when monsters by some act of PSU GOD can hit me while they are totally facing another direction.

KILLBILL
Feb 1, 2007, 10:39 AM
I HATE WHEN FORCES DON'T HEAL

AweOfShe
Feb 1, 2007, 10:49 AM
I hate it when people treat this game like a fulltime job, and spend 600 of their 700 hours, grinding in Raffon, or Bruce's dungeon. Then complaining about how the game isn't fun anymore, because they do that all the time. :P

I also don't like it when people tell me how to play, or question how I play. I got my own style, and it's every bit as efficient (sometimes even moreso).

Which also leads to elitism. STFU, and have some god damn fun people! Geez. But I supposed that's in every community, so there's nothing you can do about that, eh? *shrugs* :P

Shiro_Ryuu
Feb 1, 2007, 10:52 AM
This seems similar to OdinTyler's thread about "What burns you?". But I'll post anyway, I hate it when people criticize people who against genetics and pick the "wrong" race/type combo. Like when I was playing as one of my alts, a female newman, some guy was all like "Hey, your character is a newman, why did you make her a Hunter?"
I also hate it when people DON'T do PAs that send monsters flying when its appropriate to do so, like Vandas and Gaozorans and such, which is why I made that newman(the same one I was criticized for) into a Hunter.

Merumeru
Feb 1, 2007, 10:55 AM
XP i hate it only when people try to tell me how to play, i mean, im sure even the hackers dont like to hear that they should be playing legit >P

OdinTyler
Feb 1, 2007, 11:03 AM
Well actually Shiro, my topic was more tongue in cheek about what enemies do or how the game may handle itself. Not so much about what players may do (although Im sure it can come up). I havent played PSU online but I expect it to have similar problems to any online game. I have noticed that on PSO, alot of Forces just dont want to use their spells effectively. I wont say all as I too have a Force. I intend for her to be great at support (she pretty much is right now).

I will state that when it comes to online gaming, theres good & bad players everywhere. Once you find a player you just dont get along with, refrain from doing so again. Give everyone a chance tho & when you make some friends stick with them. I know, this sounds like obvious advice. However, theres no sense in hoping everyone will change. It just wont happen. Just be glad for the friends you do have. I know I am.

As for playing a char, play what you want & if other people dont like it, go screw! If anything, ask in advance before creating the party. That way you can have the balance of all 3 classes you feel you need to be an effective party. Thats why hybriding helps. You get the benefit of at least 2 classes & Im sure youll find people that will appreciate your character choices. If they dont...show them my favorite finger! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

DikkyRay
Feb 1, 2007, 04:39 PM
I hate it when
1.) People are elitists
2.) People get waaaaaaay into the game
3.) WHen i get called a noob because im lvl 44 and the dick is 65+

Scejntjynahl
Feb 1, 2007, 04:57 PM
1: Getting kicked because Im Protranser
2: Getting kicked because they cant pronounce my name (-_-)
3: Being told to use traps after I just informed them Im broke and out of them.
4: Being called a "sexdroid" >.<
5: Always hearing this all of the time "Why are you so tall?" >.>;;

panzer_unit
Feb 1, 2007, 05:06 PM
I've got a new least favorite thing in PSU, a few PSOWers were present for my epiphany:

I REALLY HATE BEING TOLD NOT TO USE THE THIRD HIT ON TORNADO BREAK. THIS HAPPENS _EVERY_TIME_I_PLAY_BRUCES_MISSION_ NOW. I WOULD ONLY REGULAR-HATE BEING TOLD HOW TO PLAY IF I WAS ACTUALLY USING IT, BUT I GO INTO SPECIAL LEVELS OF FURY IN THIS CASE BECAUSE I TAKE INCREDIBLE PAINS TO STICK WITH 2-HIT PAS AND _NOT_ TO SEND CRAP FLYING EVERYWHERE SINCE I KNOW HOW TO PLAY.

... actually it sort of went past the point of annoyance to comic torture just now. If you ever see me use tornado break or pull out a sword AT ALL, please remind me not to use the third hit of tornado break.

Almalexia
Feb 1, 2007, 05:48 PM
lol @ replies

I don't know how you people play with all those noobs.

DonRoyale
Feb 1, 2007, 06:56 PM
If we're talking about PSU in general, I CAN'T FUCKING STAND:

"GameGuard error. Please try again later, or close any programs that conflict." (or whatever, you get the idea)

As for people, I have a strict group of friends I play with, and since four of the five have PSOW accounts, they'd kill me if I said anything about them...

...that is, if I HAD anything to complain to them about http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Firizen's the only problem, because he kills stuff too fast sometimes =

PJ
Feb 1, 2007, 10:56 PM
I don't like the people who tell you not to use push-back PAs (Not the lift off ones, the push away, like part 3 of Tornado Break, part 2 of Rising Strike, etc) cause it makes them miss their PA/Tech.

SO WHAT

I love the flying effect. And don't you be going, "Well, you're a selfish prick!" cause usually I'M the one that's missing from the knock away PA cause I'M THE DAMN FORCE.

But when I play Hunter, I love that hit, so I let others hit that hit too, and it doesn't bug me.

OH I WASTED 20 PP ON MY 800 PP ROD OF WHICH I HAVE 9, I'M SO SCREWED!

Nidramag
Feb 3, 2007, 03:54 PM
people do this in every MMORPG and it seriously Pisses me off, and is also why I quit runescape.
(for example)
me-*kills something*
otherplayer1-dude you suck
me-so? I don't give none, besides your a freakin low level compared to me!
otherplayer1 and me argue a little, I prove I'm better (having more experience)
then he pulls out the thing I hate.
otherplayer1-you should see my main
me-you don't have one, this is your main.
otherplayer1-NOOOOO!!!!!! he's level 150 and he'll kill you
me-yeah, look, I seriously doubt that, what's his name?
otherplayer1-...(takes forever) you just wanna hack him n00b!!!
me-naw, I was gonna look in high scores,seeing if he really exists.
otherplayer1-well, you're a n00b.
me-OMG not again...
otherplayer1-I HAVE 400mil. what do YOU have n00b?
me-I'm tired of this bullshit *logs out*

NEXT TIME I LOG IN

me-*kills something*
otherplayer2-dude you suck
me-so? I don't give none, besides your a freakin low level compared to me!
otherplayer2 and me argue a little, I prove I'm better (having more experience)
AGAIN.
otherplayer2-you should see my main
me-you don't have one, this is your main.
otherplayer2-NOOOOO!!!!!! he's level 150 and he'll kill you
*we have worked out that these are seven and eight year olds, right?*
me-yeah, look, I seriously doubt that, what's his name?
otherplayer2-...(takes forever) you just wanna hack him n00b!!!
me-naw, I was gonna look in high scores,seeing if he really exists.
otherplayer2-well, you're a n00b.
me-*sigh*...
otherplayer2-I HAVE 400mil. what do YOU have n00b?
me- fine, log in as him.
otherplayer2-*logs out, knowing he has lost*never logs back in again that day.

I just hate those babies that try to say they are better than you, obviously patheticaly lying.
I am sure this has happened in PSU as well.