PDA

View Full Version : general qeustions

Kazuma-kun
Feb 1, 2007, 10:38 AM
i was watching some of the PSU videos they have here is it true that you can make your character dance and other movements too, if so what else is extra can you do that you cant do in story mode.

Itchee
Feb 1, 2007, 10:39 AM
Yea, there are few pages of animations scripted into the lobby interface. Lots of people dance. ^_^

Almalexia
Feb 1, 2007, 10:40 AM
Yes you can make your character do a variety of animations/emotions, and such. Most of these cannot be done on the battlefield. I don't know what else is extra you can do that you can't do offline cause I haven't fiddled around with it that much yet.

rena-ko
Feb 1, 2007, 10:41 AM
you can do all the lobby animations in the field - you just have to unequip your weapon (by choosing the - - entry in the weapon palette).

there are some grunt sounds you can trigger with various !## combinations. there was a thread somewhere about this...

btw... the japanese version has fullfletched sentences to speak, not just some huhhs and haaahs.

here ya go (http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=130540&forum=22)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: rena-ko on 2007-02-01 07:44 ]</font>

Kazuma-kun
Feb 1, 2007, 10:41 AM
can you make your character actually talk too rather than speech bubbles

JAFO22000
Feb 1, 2007, 10:43 AM
On 2007-02-01 07:41, Kazuma-kun wrote:
can you make your character actually talk too rather than speech bubbles

Well, there is a conversation animation but, no, you cannot make your character actually "talk".

Gamemako
On 2007-02-01 07:41, rena-ko wrote:
you can do all the lobby animations in the field - you just have to unequip your weapon (by choosing the - - entry in the weapon palette).

Hm, I cannot do most of the animations in the field. Only about 1/3rd of them. You can't dance or pose or do that sort of thing.

Kazuma-kun
cool i might try that when i get broadband

Kazuma-kun
Feb 1, 2007, 10:44 AM
what about the english version can they have does sentences too

rena-ko
Feb 1, 2007, 10:46 AM
no, there arent sentences in the english version.
shimarisu had a voice comparision thread once about how the japanese and the english version differ...

Laranas
Feb 1, 2007, 02:21 PM
The japanese version had sentences, but they were basic and translate to pretty much the same thing you see the NPCs yelling (ie. "How's that!") yet since good english voice actors are hard to find, they just did it for the dialogue and not the field sounds.