PDA

View Full Version : PSU-XBox 360: Now ALL XBox 360 Players Can Get Sonic Statue!

ShadowHado
Feb 1, 2007, 03:20 PM
I tried to submit news on the main page about this, but I guess I will have to put it here for now!

--------------------------------------------------

While originally this was intended for new PSU subscribers only, the site admin at SEGA's Official PSU Website (http://www.phantasystaruniverse.com) has told us that current subscribers ARE ELIGIBLE to receive the "Sonic Statue" Room Decoration, but it is very important you understand how to do this correctly.

1. Download the PSU Demo from XBox Live Marketplace.
**I personally would HIGHLY recommend you download it to YOUR hard drive and be 100% sure you use the EXACT same gamertag your current Guardian's License is linked to when you play the demo.**

2. Create a new character on the demo server and start playing the demo. You MUST play February 3rd AND 4th, and you can begin playing at midnight PST on February 3rd. Just to make sure everyone understands, that's Friday night/Saturday morning.
**Although there was no word as to whether a specfic amount of playtime is required, he did recommend playing as much as you can if you want the statue. So again, I would personally recommend putting some decent hours in each day just to be on the safe side.**

3. Once you have done the above, you must have an ACTIVE GUARDIAN'S LICENSE by February 28th to receive this item.
**The only thing I can really recommend here is that you make sure your Guardian's License is paid at LEAST through March 1st. If you are using automatic payment and it isn't paid through March 1st, you better make sure you got money on that debit/credit card account! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif **

P E A Cers!

~~Nate

XBox Live Gamertag - Shadow Hado

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ShadowHado on 2007-02-01 12:21 ]</font>

JAFO22000
Feb 1, 2007, 03:22 PM
Thanks for the clarification.

Dumah
Feb 1, 2007, 10:47 PM
nice one thanks

MayLee
Feb 1, 2007, 10:50 PM
If I don't get my own 360 by then I'll just download that demo to my brother's 360 and tranfer that statue when I do the switch.

Parn
Feb 1, 2007, 11:00 PM
Maybe I'm being paranoid, but I'm holding off until Saturday before I sign up for the 360 version of the game so I can sorta guarantee myself one of these statues. Heh...

Up to chapter 8 on story mode, and I noticed something about the 360 version... the sound effects are a lot better on 360, probably thanks to Dolby Digital. I'm hearing stuff I never heard on the PC version.

McLaughlin
Feb 1, 2007, 11:00 PM
MayLee, just make a Silver account now and Recover it to the new 360 when you get it.

Dumah
Feb 1, 2007, 11:09 PM
On 2007-02-01 20:00, Parn wrote:
Maybe I'm being paranoid, but I'm holding off until Saturday before I sign up for the 360 version of the game so I can sorta guarantee myself one of these statues. Heh...

Up to chapter 8 on story mode, and I noticed something about the 360 version... the sound effects are a lot better on 360, probably thanks to Dolby Digital. I'm hearing stuff I never heard on the PC version.

realy? im having trouble with mine like when sound effects happen behind the camara it sounds kinda tiny and quiet but infrount of the camara and its all fine :

Rashiid
Feb 1, 2007, 11:11 PM
all this for a statue....nah..thats ok....

-Crokar-
Feb 2, 2007, 12:21 AM
well i have the deom ill play it about 3-4 hours each day. thatll be enough...

Marik
Feb 2, 2007, 01:47 AM
Thanks for the info, I'll try it.

MontyNice
Feb 2, 2007, 02:02 AM
Nice... thanks

(plz dont edit my post)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MontyNice on 2007-02-01 23:02 ]</font>

landman
Feb 2, 2007, 02:54 AM
On 2007-02-01 20:00, Obsidian_Knight wrote:
MayLee, just make a Silver account now and Recover it to the new 360 when you get it.

Gold membership is required to play the demo. You get a free month if you create an account from you xbox (not from xbox.com, at least in my region) to a total amount of 3 accounts/free months

GForce09
Feb 2, 2007, 10:57 PM
I've been playing the demo all week, but in 5 hours or so I shall delete and redownload the demo. I'll just play some more throughout the weekend, then monday I'll get PSU360 for gr8 justice.

Dumah
Feb 3, 2007, 11:08 AM
how long to we have to play the demo for today and tommorw?

Graven_Vaduex
Feb 3, 2007, 04:29 PM
It would be nice to know if you have to play or can you just leave your game on, because I do work night shift.... and my only off day is monday (go figure... -_-; )

Ryno
Feb 3, 2007, 06:40 PM
ok

-Crokar-
Feb 3, 2007, 07:58 PM
i played a couple hours today and will play all day tommarow. if thats not enough people will riot

Ryno
Feb 4, 2007, 12:59 AM
so what happends if i have another gold account and i playd the demo for 10 minutes on the 3rd and 4th and then purchase another guardians... what does that mean...?

Sekani
Feb 4, 2007, 01:41 AM
The demo servers are a very, very scary place.

Dumah
Feb 4, 2007, 08:08 AM
On 2007-02-03 22:41, Sekani wrote:
The demo servers are a very, very scary place.

indeed thay are :| anyone know when we will get the sonic? end of the month or monday?

Sychosis
Feb 4, 2007, 08:15 AM
I heard end of the month.

Parn
Feb 4, 2007, 08:23 AM
I noticed the demo servers connection speed is better. At least from my perspective. When I attack, my hits registered almost instantenously. The delay is greater on the official release for whatever reason.

Sychosis
Feb 4, 2007, 08:37 AM
Not having to play sound effects off the disc? I dunno.

I hope MS gets on the ball for the next xbox and expands Live to include full game downloads. Not even needing a disc drive would be awesome. It would still have one to install games off discs if you so choose, but it wouldn't be needed. Like a PC with standardized hardware.

At that point this whole blu-ray vs HD-DVD thing would be pointless.

AAAAAANYWAY, I hope an hour each day is enough for the statue, if not, no big deal anymore.

hainsaw3
Feb 4, 2007, 11:41 AM
If I don't get it....I'll cry, but besides that, I can't use it to fight so I can do without it.

Even though sonic is the man

silvanas
Feb 4, 2007, 03:01 PM
sonic is most defenately the man but the newer games have been lacking in the charm, plus i cant get on now anyway.

-Crokar-
Feb 4, 2007, 03:56 PM
i played it about 3 hours today. and i hear well get it on the 28th

Rashiid
Feb 4, 2007, 04:03 PM
28th!?!??!?!

wow, bump dat

sonic statue: fogetaboutit

Lman90245
Feb 4, 2007, 05:56 PM
On 2007-02-04 12:56, -Crokar- wrote:
i played it about 3 hours today. and i hear well get it on the 28th

I guess its back to the normal game for me then... hopfully i'll get it come the 28th though if that is in fact when we get it... So where exactly did you hear the 28th?

Amun-Ra
Feb 4, 2007, 06:00 PM
The Idea that someone should have to waste time playing for a statue they should not be offering to new subscribers is obsured. Because it is grosely unfair to everyone already paying and playing. They should give us a free something for renewing our subscriptions every month. And forgiving all of the horrobile glitches in this game we have had to play through. All of the lost bruces runs due to Lagg. All of the lost S ranks due to LAgg Etc. They should have a free room decoration for every 100 hours of play. Something cooler for every NEW 100 hours. Then I would not care about Sonic statues Etc. Get a clue Sonic Team!! I you ignore us for the almighty dollar. you MIGHT loose the customers you have. Where is my level 80 cap. I dont want to waste my time playing a capped game. I have no interest in leveling anouther character. This game is just not deep enough for that.

I buy console games to be problem free!!! That is no longer the rule. I would have rather waited an extra two months for a PSU release to be mostly glitch free. I still dont see SEGA ponying up a free month for the demo I did not get to play because I bought the game. The first free month that should have been free like every other Online RPG has always been since they started releasing them. I would not have cared about the glitches if the first month was free. SEGA owes us all a free monht for all the problems with game!!

WITNESS THE POWER OF RA!!!!!! xbox 360