PDA

View Full Version : I guess there's nothing left to spend my money on?

Zorafim
Feb 1, 2007, 04:31 PM
I'm rather satisfied with my palette of 9* weapons (though I'm missing in ice weapons), and I also like my Sori-Senba (overall higher stats than other armors, though it's stuck with a useless, abid beautiful, ice element). I have a pure ranged PM and am working on a pure strike PM (so I can choose my elements for once). My room is decorated to my liking (Plain, yet elegant), and I have the only parts that interest me. From what I gather, there aren't any interesting items coming out for a while for hunters, though the new cloths coming out and the de ragnus heads interest me.

So, should I simply level both a strike and armor PM to outfit my hunter? What else can I use my meseta on?

DarkAeon
Feb 1, 2007, 04:34 PM
Is it "pure" legit meseta? Not trying to get offense just wondering so I can know.

Axel3792
Feb 1, 2007, 04:35 PM
Eh, S-Ranks will come out sometime in 2027, so save it until then. In an economy like PSU's, they will all sell for 99mil anyway...

Garnet_Moon
You can use your money to adopt me. x_X

As for anything else? umm... make a PM on all your characters? I have a 410, 440 and 450 all pure. I don't ever use them but I have them in case I do.

Sephlock
Are you on the 360? How about donating to some less fortunate players.

panzer_unit
Feb 1, 2007, 04:39 PM
You should really get decent armor for each element. Fire at the very least for all those areas that just pound on you with foie... Light serves well in a few areas, and Dark obviously.

EDIT: woah, but wait there's more!
What if you wanted to totally change classes for a night... would you just be "well equipped" or iced-out like the superstars of your temporary profession? Start stockpiling just in case you get some mad whim.
You mentioned liking your room, that's only a start! You should furnish all the rooms on your account and some of your friends as well.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: panzer_unit on 2007-02-01 13:55 ]</font>

Zorafim
Feb 1, 2007, 05:02 PM
It's doubtful there is such thing as pure meseta anymore. When in an economy, if one thing is impure, everything is impure.

As for Panzer's idea for saving money for changing classes, this is wise. I do eventually plan on capping every class on my caseal, so some money is best off being stored. I plan on having a completely different weapon palette for each class, though having the same armor. And now that you mention it, I should get a high level dark elemental armor. No other elements really pound on me though, so I may limit it to just that.

panzer_unit
Feb 1, 2007, 05:10 PM
You need to do more Grove S if you don't hate Fire yet :]

Why save the money for class changes? Get your elite gear now, or at least start grinding on 3* and 6* stuff you'll equip along the way.

BTW money can't buy happiness.

JAFO22000
Feb 1, 2007, 05:28 PM
On 2007-02-01 13:31, Zorafim wrote:
I'm rather satisfied with my palette of 9* weapons (though I'm missing in ice weapons), and I also like my Sori-Senba (overall higher stats than other armors, though it's stuck with a useless, abid beautiful, ice element). I have a pure ranged PM and am working on a pure strike PM (so I can choose my elements for once). My room is decorated to my liking (Plain, yet elegant), and I have the only parts that interest me. From what I gather, there aren't any interesting items coming out for a while for hunters, though the new cloths coming out and the de ragnus heads interest me.

So, should I simply level both a strike and armor PM to outfit my hunter? What else can I use my meseta on?

Trade random meseta to people. Randomly.

Leave a trail of meseta whenever you run a mission.

Go to someone's shop and bargin with them...only quote a higher price instead of a lower one: "You want to sell this (item) for 14 million? I refuse to pay less than 20 million for it. Change your price to 20 and I'll buy it."

Knight_of_MIA
Feb 2, 2007, 04:10 AM
I am playing on PC, however I got my first 8* Rod yesterday (remaining stuff: 6*). One clue: Iīm playing online since Midst of November.

Guess what I did right (Playtime about 250 hours) http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Itīs not too late for you - S Rank Gear is not out yet. Change your mind - now.

Callous
Feb 2, 2007, 05:28 AM
Well then you're just doing something wrong, MIA. I had a full pallette of 8* spears before hacked meseta started spreading. It's not THAT hard.

Knight_of_MIA
Feb 2, 2007, 05:53 AM
Iīm fine pacing slow, thatīs the way I enjoy Cal. I do not need everything at once. Some others are fine overpricing. Well I donīt care. At least I know what to spend my money on - thatīs the topic http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Reiichi
Feb 2, 2007, 05:41 PM
Any satisfaction you have for your current sad state of armor will vanish once you've tried armor swapping with some good elemental armor.

What about units? Lots of B and A rank units out there you can farm or try to barter off people to help out your other jobs.

For now though might as well work on your PMs since those take a while to level up.