PDA

View Full Version : Partner Machine Question

eightball
Feb 1, 2007, 08:44 PM
Hey all,
This might be a little nooby of a question but I just my PM up to level 80 and I was wondering how the battle levels of the bots increase? Is it the mission points from running missions with the bots or letting them kill monsters or what...? Thanks

omegapirate2k
Feb 1, 2007, 08:45 PM
I think it's completing missions with it.

MaximumBurst
Feb 1, 2007, 08:48 PM
It's simply based on the rank you get from completing a mission. Getting an S will fill up the bar about 24%.

eightball
Feb 1, 2007, 08:50 PM
oh ok thanks soo no matter what the difficulty an S rank does the same?

huntlyon
Feb 2, 2007, 12:04 AM
On 2007-02-01 17:50, eightball wrote:
oh ok thanks soo no matter what the difficulty an S rank does the same?

you got it.. so anything you can speed through quickly just to level the bot.. go for it. Mad Creatures C, Linear C... etc I've actually been running Linear A to multitask... leveling up my techs, leveling my PM, and not screwing myself on xp, money, and items. she's only at level 19... so I still have quite a ways to go. linear A takes me 15 mins on average.. which is weighed down to recharge.. damn gitechs take forever to level up... but I almost have a room full of Linear Line room decos... soloing is great for farming anywho.

it's mindnumbingly boring to speed run C ranks... but it can make you a hero for lowbies or friends just wanting to level up lower level chars.

PMB960
Feb 2, 2007, 12:07 AM
HIVE C is also good for quick runs to level your PM. You also get a decent amount of mission points considering it is a C mission.