PDA

View Full Version : well now.....what to do....

Jibby
Feb 1, 2007, 11:28 PM
I was playing with a party through moatoob, all of it, until we hit the ice area, whereas the team split up and traded cards and yada yada, long story short, I've suddenly found myself with 2.5 million meseta, at level 24, and I haven't a clue what to spend it on.
I plan on being a wartecher newman, and I intend to use claws twin sabers, and cards, but don't know what to pour most of it into. Someone help me out a bit?

Rashiid
Feb 1, 2007, 11:34 PM
.....i wouldnt even knoe wat to do in ur shoes.....

id say 7*-8* weaps that u can use in the future

and/or armor, OR an expenisive unit...

theres so much out there....

wait, are u PC or 360?

VanHalen
Feb 1, 2007, 11:36 PM
i'd retire, feed my PM, raise a family, open a shop and leave it to the kids.

Jibby
Feb 1, 2007, 11:38 PM
I'm on PC, and I'm jsut so lost.....
As he traded it to me, I though *oh my god, 2.5 mil?! I can barely keep 8k!*
and now I'm totally lost on what to spend it on....

Rashiid
Feb 1, 2007, 11:39 PM
hmm..PC, i cant help ya there, since like a Photon is worth 1mil....

good luck tho

Jibby
Feb 1, 2007, 11:42 PM
ack.
I REALLY need some advice, or maybe I should simply wait until wartecher status to see what I can do.

Eliash
Feb 1, 2007, 11:51 PM
My suggestion would be to open a shop and sell photons for more money. Do Neudaiz missions and Unsafe Passage C to get the photons and sell them for a few thousand Meseta each. Use the money you make to start raising a PM, I would suggest a tech PM if you want to synth your own wands, or a Striking if you want melee weapons (much cheaper also).

Keep selling photons and 9* weapons that you make with your PM, when your PM gets to 80 or so, to sustain your money. Upgrade your equipment gradually make sure you realize that wartecher cannot use rods. I would suggest sticking to the weapons that you could use as a wartecher if you can this way when you switch you have some basic equipment already.

I hope that helps you some.

Dhylec
Feb 1, 2007, 11:54 PM
Tyr out on different classes, if you haven't, then see which do you prefer to play as for the long run. You'd spend some along the way.

Otherwise, save up your meseta for furture use. The game stilll has more to offer.

Carbinne
Feb 1, 2007, 11:55 PM
Make a PM, synth weapons, get some new armor, stock up on scape dolls, look at new weapons, try grinding a few 6 stars to a good level, try new clothes out...

Destruct05
Feb 1, 2007, 11:55 PM
save yer meseta up for some A rank weapons and maybe some armor or something!

MaximumBurst
Feb 2, 2007, 01:08 AM
Definitely use the money to make a PM. Pure Striking or TECH ones shouldn't cost over 1 million.

Corran1
Feb 2, 2007, 01:14 AM
Rasing a pm is the best way to spend that. Making your own weapons is cheaper then buying, and you can sell them for a profit as well.

Zorafim
Feb 2, 2007, 01:38 AM
Raise a pure PM for sure. Get the most up-to-date armor you can get, along with a full palette of up-to-date weapons. I realize that up-to-date doesn't really mean much if you still haven't hit your advanced job. Once you do these things, go ahead and splurge on your character. New cloths, pimped out room, makeover, what have you. I'm sure you'll be able to think of something.

imfanboy
Feb 2, 2007, 01:52 AM
For a WT, a pure 410 would do very well by you - it can dish out the damage, plus it sticks close to you so you can heal it easily.

It only cost me about, oh... 300-400k to get one up to level 100 in about 6 days, provided I shaped my schedule around feeding her twice a day. 2* weapons in player shops, Moon Atoms and Mixed Juices, and it'll be over before you know it.

other than that, well, not really all that much to say. Save it for later. No need to let it burn a hole in your pocket - because you can go through a million rather quickly if you're not careful. ^-^

Knight_of_MIA
Feb 2, 2007, 04:24 AM
Drop the money and goodbye. No one just spends so much just for a joke, at least when there is not a real reason about it and you were just getting used to each other. Even one of my closest (Real-Life)-Friends who also plays PSU would think twice whether he should just borrow me 2,5mio mesetas if I ask him (if he had...) for me to buy something that is really this expensive (fair priced/NPC price) what I really need THIS MOMENT.

If you drop the money - you will enjoy PSU much longer... but thatīs not suggestive... youīre old enough to know what you do.

You donīt know the power of the dark side..... you really donīt http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Jibby
Feb 2, 2007, 01:17 PM
well, that's what the person did with me knight, he traded me 2.5 mil and ran off after I asked what it was all for.

BeatZero
Feb 2, 2007, 01:47 PM
PC/PS2 version's economy is screwed, you're gonna need that 2.5mil soon enough.

Pure-chan
Feb 2, 2007, 03:08 PM
"well now.....what to do...."

Roleplay the lifestyle of the jet-setting PSU rock star; wasting millions at the exclusive 'Colony Club' on Koltova Margaritas ...before checking into rehab for trimate abuse. That's hot! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Pure-chan on 2007-02-02 12:14 ]</font>

MegaBUD
Feb 2, 2007, 03:18 PM
Make a PM... try to make more money... and mass synth the weapon u want for nice % element...

yeah i feel weird... some random dude buy a 12* synth item in my shop for max meseta... im like... wtf...