PDA

View Full Version : Zoal > Ragnus

-Ryuki-
Feb 2, 2007, 08:17 AM
Zoal's mission is faster, and you get a lot of EXP (probably not as much as Ragnus, but think of the time it takes per mission). The MP is nearly the same, and the meseta is just 1K off. I'd post pics of Zoal, but there'd be no point XD

Oh yes. He also died rather quickly. Less than a minute, on S rank. Probably even in half a minute, actually..

Discuss?

Almalexia
Feb 2, 2007, 08:19 AM
Luck you. I can't even get an s party anymore.

-Ryuki-
Feb 2, 2007, 08:30 AM
Sure you can. Just play as Elathia >.>

(Even if she's not your main.)

Almalexia
Feb 2, 2007, 08:39 AM
Oh I have been. ^_^ I can't find any higher than A that has an opening anymore.

-Ryuki-
Feb 2, 2007, 08:41 AM
Ah, I see. I'd invite you, but my party's controversial. Can never tell if it's full or not >.<

Para
Feb 2, 2007, 08:45 AM
i think zoal goug just glitched and decided to take a nap >_>

-Ryuki-
Feb 2, 2007, 08:49 AM
Possibly. He was shooting at us about twice, maybe three times at most, then kind of.. "hibernated". XD!!

Almalexia
Feb 2, 2007, 08:55 AM
On 2007-02-02 05:41, RyukiZero wrote:
Ah, I see. I'd invite you,

I seriously doubt that.

-Ryuki-
Feb 2, 2007, 09:06 AM
You're such a pessimist. That's the reason why you get mad at everyone u_u

Almalexia
Feb 2, 2007, 09:12 AM
How do you know that when you've never tried to get to know me? O_o

Dude I'm a laughing stock of the official PSU board BECAUSE I LOVE THE GAME.

I'm not mat at everyone. Just you and another at the moment ^_^.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Almalexia on 2007-02-02 06:13 ]</font>

Tra
Feb 2, 2007, 09:15 AM
maggas megahna is very... very fun http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

-Ryuki-
Feb 2, 2007, 09:25 AM
On 2007-02-02 06:15, Tra wrote:
maggas megahna is very... very fun http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Is that another Onma variation?

Tra
Feb 2, 2007, 09:27 AM
dunno, try it out yourself http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif hunters suffer mental anguish from him

-Ryuki-
Feb 2, 2007, 09:32 AM
On 2007-02-02 06:27, Tra wrote:
dunno, try it out yourself http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif hunters suffer mental anguish from him

It was fun going against Ragnus. I highly doubt he'd be less of entertainment =)

I'll try him when I wake up~ But for now, time to sleep~

Almalexia
Feb 2, 2007, 09:41 AM
Meh, I'll just get this over with.

I don't hear from you ever, unless I do the mailing - which is why you don't hear from me anymore. And that's been with the majority of my list. There's no "I'd invite you" because you want bother cause of your false judgement of me, all that statement served was a 'pity reply'. I am human and there are things that will affect me negativily like everyone else, that alone should not equate to "this is how I am all the time". Ignore the situation if you wish and walk away without intentions of resolve.

I think it is foolish to judge someone on thier board personality but that's alright. I'll start over with my 'partner card list'.

A2K
Feb 2, 2007, 09:49 AM
On 2007-02-02 06:25, RyukiZero wrote:

On 2007-02-02 06:15, Tra wrote:

Is that another Onma variation?

You can't tell from the name? It's a Endrum's variation of Adahna Degahna. Unlike AD, though, you can't jam yourself in his po--er, backside.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: A2K on 2007-02-02 06:50 ]</font>

Para
Feb 2, 2007, 10:43 AM
SPOILER:

Maggas was featured in storymode chapter2.

But really... I would think that De Ragnus is a lot more fun because of its neutral element. You have to be very keen and alert when fighting De Ragnus.

However Moonlight Beast is a good mission overall in terms of experience. A good deal of leader monsters including a few supermons (olgahmon with every single buff lol)

Moonlight Beast and Two headed sentinel are both fun because their block 3 map layout is like basically 2 rooms of quick action lol.

TheFonz
Feb 2, 2007, 11:18 AM
On 2007-02-02 06:41, Almalexia wrote:
Meh, I'll just get this over with.

I don't hear from you ever, unless I do the mailing - which is why you don't hear from me anymore. And that's been with the majority of my list. There's no "I'd invite you" because you want bother cause of your false judgement of me, all that statement served was a 'pity reply'. I am human and there are things that will affect me negativily like everyone else, that alone should not equate to "this is how I am all the time". Ignore the situation if you wish and walk away without intentions of resolve.

I think it is foolish to judge someone on thier board personality but that's alright. I'll start over with my 'partner card list'.

Seriously, I want to see what becomes of this. I just love PSU drama...

Almalexia
Feb 2, 2007, 11:49 AM
Nothing will become of that. I just moved on :/.

Rashiid
Feb 2, 2007, 02:56 PM
whats Zoals attacks? on the online story, i always killed it ni literally 2 seconds, so it never atacked....

A2K
Feb 2, 2007, 02:59 PM
On 2007-02-02 11:56, Rashiid wrote:
whats Zoals attacks? on the online story, i always killed it ni literally 2 seconds, so it never atacked....

Pretty much the same as De Ragan's, except sub in lightning instead of fire.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: A2K on 2007-02-02 12:00 ]</font>

redcell
Feb 2, 2007, 03:43 PM
Maggas S was insane for my group >< 25 deaths total. The wave after wave of Grinna Betes [sp?] right before the boss warp was just icing on the cake. Still, we had fun just trying to beat the dang thing.

Anyway back to the topic, I really like fighting De Ragnus. It's stomp reach is insane, one shotting two of our level 70 techers [no surprise I suppose?] in the party. Plus, I just like the arena look of the stage =P

-Ryuki-
Feb 2, 2007, 10:02 PM
Zoal does a lightning blast, like the fire one, but it's faster.

That's the only attack he was able to do, because he dies uberly fast >.>

GreenArcher
Feb 3, 2007, 12:21 AM
redcell what's your character name?

I was just in a game that fits your description today http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

MomoHana
Feb 3, 2007, 05:57 AM
Zoal the one from story?

Nani-chan
Feb 3, 2007, 06:36 AM
Yeah, the Nedaiz thunder dragon from online story mode.

-Ryuki-
Feb 3, 2007, 06:43 AM
Yes, the one that died in like.. three hits.