PDA

View Full Version : Haha! Burn!!

panzer_unit
Feb 2, 2007, 01:47 PM
... so _both_ of the 30% fire Soda Accas I made recently survived grinding to +6! They're like Hanzo+ for half the price. I'm so looking forward to smacking ice mobs senseless all over Neu and Mot.

Too bad I had to stop early on my 30% light.

Pure-chan
Feb 2, 2007, 05:12 PM
Awesome! Now grind me a +10 alteric prz? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

_Deliverance_
Feb 2, 2007, 05:16 PM
Congrats bro http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

panzer_unit
Feb 2, 2007, 05:21 PM
Pure: Will do... if you're willing to provide a +10 Alteric for me to do my routine with. Otherwise don't hold your breath because the demure-looking beast girl at the Yohmei grind desk has it out for me, if anything. I've detonated about a dozen Hikauri's and still haven't pushed one past +5 :[

But I will bend her to my will*.

Also: I didn't know we had grind stats listed for all the C and B ranks! Soda Accas catches up with Jogiri at +9 and goes another 50 almost at +10. Wow. I've been looking through the item database during free moments all day.

Anyway, I think making good 6*'s (hint, don't use the same brand as the A-rank) and then pushing them to reasonable grind levels is working out pretty well as a cheap alternative to blowing piles of money on high-end synthesis. Especially for people who made hybrid PM's. You get twice as many elemental % rolls for the photons invested, and it's your call as to what level of risk you take after that. The piles of stuff that comes out of the PM as trash may turn may turn into treasures too, if you get lucky at the grind desk.

*may imply something other than willpower or strength of conviction

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: panzer_unit on 2007-02-02 14:30 ]</font>

Deus-Irae
Feb 2, 2007, 05:29 PM
sounds nice. something for me to look forward to saving towards (the swords/boards themselves). im am just SO freakin poor. this game really makes you earn your meseta!

i need to take a look at those charts too. i just find it hard trying to figure out what to settle on. i guess buying low and gridning high pays off pretty well though. it still very hard to me to choose what weaponry to invest in...

panzer_unit
Feb 2, 2007, 05:46 PM
Have a look at what you can do with 3*'s if you're trying to save money for later. They're very cheap to produce and easy to improve.

Oh wow. Just looking at the listed grind stats, high-grind 3*'s are competitive with weapons all the way up to base 6*.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: panzer_unit on 2007-02-02 14:51 ]</font>