PDA

View Full Version : Another Newbie Question ... or not?

Xtasisanu
Feb 2, 2007, 04:20 PM
Is there a way to search for online members in the game.

I see all these new people on the forums that wanna play with me, and vice versa. I was wondering if there was a in game way we could contact one another via the missing parnter cards situation.

Gothica
Feb 2, 2007, 04:22 PM
Nope. Sadly there isn't. Your best bet is to set up a time frame to meet these people at certain places.

Senpai
Feb 2, 2007, 04:23 PM
eeeeeeeerr, not to my knowledge (they do need a feature like that) are you online now???? im getting off work in about 30 mins

thats exactly what im doing now lol. i should've made that comment first

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Senpai on 2007-02-02 13:25 ]</font>

Xtasisanu
Feb 2, 2007, 04:27 PM
On 2007-02-02 13:23, Senpai wrote:
eeeeeeeerr, not to my knowledge (they do need a feature like that) are you online now???? im getting off work in about 30 mins

thats exactly what im doing now lol. i should've made that comment first

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Senpai on 2007-02-02 13:25 ]</font>

All I have to do is disconnect my ethernet from my computer to my ps2, 30 mins? Where do you want to meet?

Xtasisanu
Feb 2, 2007, 04:28 PM
On 2007-02-02 13:22, Gothica wrote:
Nope. Sadly there isn't. Your best bet is to set up a time frame to meet these people at certain places.

Now that just sucks! D:

JAFO22000
Feb 2, 2007, 04:38 PM
PS2?? You could try looking for their character's shop and hang out in there until they return...

Xtasisanu
Feb 2, 2007, 04:42 PM
Thats sounds a bit stalkerish, they come home after a long day of battling.

To see me, hovering over them with newbie drool upon the floor.

Senpai
Feb 2, 2007, 04:46 PM
i'll send you a pm when i get home. i usually play in uni 2 now cuz of the amount of playyers there but we can meet in uni 2 parum

Xtasisanu
Feb 2, 2007, 04:48 PM
Sounds good to me!

panzer_unit
Feb 2, 2007, 04:53 PM
Suggestion: don't play way outside your usual schedule just to meet specific people and get their cards, since it's not at all likely that they'll be on at the same time as you.

The best place to loiter and meet people is whatever the most popular mission lobbies are. The last while has been really good with Bruce's Mission being in Dagora City and then Hive in Clyez. The new missions today are all super remote. I bet De Ragnus is going to be the most crowded of the new areas. I guess it's not unreasonable to solo your way through Linear Line and Endrum Remnants to meet people in the Lake Denes lobby.

Senpai
Feb 2, 2007, 05:09 PM
On 2007-02-02 13:53, panzer_unit wrote:
Suggestion: don't play way outside your usual schedule just to meet specific people and get their cards, since it's not at all likely that they'll be on at the same time as you.

this is a true comment, don't try to play outside your schedule, today i was gonna get on after work to try and synth some weapons but i can do that after we get you a few levels http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

NOTE: my replacement is late like a mofo so imma get with you asap. sorry for the delay

(fixed a mis-spelled word, turn 24 today and too old to type)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Senpai on 2007-02-02 14:12 ]</font>

Xtasisanu
Feb 2, 2007, 05:10 PM
On 2007-02-02 14:09, Senpai wrote:

On 2007-02-02 13:53, panzer_unit wrote:

this is a true comment, dont't try to play outside your schedule, today i was gonna get on after work to try and synth some weapons but i can do that after we get you a few levels http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

NOTE: my replacement is late like a mofo so imma get with you asap. sorry for the delay

Don't rush yourself. I'm off today due to massive head pain.

Senpai
Feb 2, 2007, 05:15 PM
(stupid work pc double post me)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Senpai on 2007-02-02 14:16 ]</font>