PDA

View Full Version : Moon Atomizor X is 6*!?

ZodiacNKnight
Feb 2, 2007, 06:30 PM
Guess it got changed...
Anyone else notice this?

NPCMook
Feb 2, 2007, 06:31 PM
Haven't found any since the update http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Dhylec
Feb 2, 2007, 06:32 PM
It's said to changed. Also, other things are tweaked, like PA's, etc.

Deus-Irae
Feb 2, 2007, 06:40 PM
yep its changed. thank the PSU gods.

stoopid Moon X's.

Scejntjynahl
Feb 2, 2007, 06:43 PM
They aren't that stupid when your teamates are out of scape dolls and time is of the essence. A revived teamate with full hp is way better than one revived in yellow bar conditions. tsk tsk such hate towards something that has immediate use.

AlieNxxxxxxxx
Feb 2, 2007, 06:50 PM
I was just going to make a thread about this... I was doing de ragan runs and I found 2 and I wa slike where the hell is the word son the side of the screen? So I looked and I was sad =[

Edman
Feb 2, 2007, 06:52 PM
They're 6 star unless they're in storage. They didn't hack up your items, but they sure has hell hacked up your skills.

Golto
Feb 2, 2007, 06:56 PM
Its a good thing no more getting this crappy rare while doing set to order rare setting runs.

Almalexia
Feb 2, 2007, 07:30 PM
On 2007-02-02 15:43, Scejntjynahl wrote:
They aren't that stupid when your teamates are out of scape dolls and time is of the essence. A revived teamate with full hp is way better than one revived in yellow bar conditions. tsk tsk such hate towards something that has immediate use.

I share this line of thinking. People not having scapes is rare, but in s rank missions, using a lame regular moon is asking for a B rank or less.

Revolt2origin
Feb 2, 2007, 08:52 PM
Before the server maintenance I was in a party that had most of it's members kicked after the leader received a Moon X.
So this is very welcome news to me.

Deus-Irae
Feb 2, 2007, 09:52 PM
On 2007-02-02 15:43, Scejntjynahl wrote:

no one mentioned anything about hate. it was just dumb when they were considered 9* rares or whatever they were. they're better now.

ive come to the point where i just seel regular moons and only keep moon x's. but they still get used very infrequently (same thing for regular moons).

Amun-Ra
Feb 2, 2007, 10:16 PM
You people miss the whole point. If you picked it up as a 7* items. Someone is gyped out of there turn for a better rare. Moon Xs will still be in the game. Thats why its good they are not considered a 7* rare. Kudos to SONIC team for actually paying attention to this. You can still use them. Nothing else really changes. Much adoo about nothing!!

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If common sense were looking for a forum post its not here!!!!!!!

Starrz
Feb 2, 2007, 10:20 PM
Is PSO-W still stuck on the delusion of random/order? I'd lol if that's true.

Order/Order

all the way

Merumeru
Feb 2, 2007, 10:44 PM
Noooo Random/Order is love X3 that way you dont need to hear people whining about getting a crappy rare when its their turn and it keeps everyone excited for a chance to get a rare :3

anyway X3 about time for lower rarities for those moon xs, which would be lovely if deaths didnt count against your mission rank ;-;

Starrz
Feb 2, 2007, 10:54 PM
Watching the level 70 who needs nothing get all the rares is hardly my idea of fun.

Krans
Feb 3, 2007, 12:29 AM
Hah yea it's good they dropped this down, something else dropped down too i think it was the gourmet cake board

AweOfShe
Feb 3, 2007, 09:31 AM
On 2007-02-02 19:16, Amun-Ra wrote:
You people miss the whole point. If you picked it up as a 7* items. Someone is gyped out of there turn for a better rare.

That's why I carried 10, and never use them. So it'll skip me and give it to some other person. XD

I'm screwed if I end up getting the board though. :P

Almalexia
Feb 3, 2007, 09:47 AM
On 2007-02-02 17:52, Revolt2origin wrote:
Before the server maintenance I was in a party that had most of it's members kicked after the leader received a Moon X.
So this is very welcome news to me.

Anger management works wonders doesn't it?

Seriously though, I usually get *no* rares and sometimes I like it that way.

Full inventory most of the time.

Gourmet Cake..why is that a rare? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

Sexy_Raine
Feb 3, 2007, 09:58 AM
What about the Tear of Light? Is that still 9 stars? O_o

Tycho
Feb 3, 2007, 10:55 AM
On 2007-02-02 19:16, Amun-Ra wrote:
If you picked it up as a 7* items. Someone is gyped out of there turn for a better rare. Moon Xs will still be in the game. Thats why its good they are not considered a 7* rare.Actually, earlier today when I found a [B] Moon X the 'blablablah received it' message still appeared... so apparently it still does use the rare distribution method. XD

Golto
Feb 3, 2007, 11:24 AM
Strange a moonx board I saw was only 6*.

CrabRangoon
Feb 3, 2007, 12:33 PM
On 2007-02-03 06:58, Sexy_Raine wrote:
What about the Tear of Light? Is that still 9 stars? O_o

Yep, grabbed 4 of them last night in Fanatics, still 9*