PDA

View Full Version : I hope we do not have to wait till MArch For lvl 80 and S2 s

buzyb77
Feb 2, 2007, 07:13 PM
I was Reading the Jp websit on their past updtes and Conted Updates and Saw to my dissapointment that lvl 80 for players on tis server Might Be as far away as March.

I know that many will Saycomplaints and other Stuff but

I am happy to get what has announced.but I know I will Be 70 soon as will many others that are not already and I know we will Be Rank 10 soon as well if not already But the pacing (that team sega is doing) is a bit too slow.

My thought now go.

BTW added thought/hope is that we get it on the 15th/16th of Febuary because Most payments for this game is taken out on the 19th of the month so.. "just about to cancel" = big update?

Almalexia
Feb 2, 2007, 07:28 PM
It wont hurt 360.

The long waits hurt PS2/PC. It's been plaguing us since update #1.

Almalexia
Feb 2, 2007, 08:40 PM
1 month wait = pissed off people quitting + hacking.

Trend become this: Every update = flood of people. A few days later is back to looking like we're dead as a doorknob. Most of the population is 70 now with lvl10 jobs, March according to the OP is too far away to keep them around.

buzyb77
Feb 2, 2007, 09:00 PM
just counting weeks..... on the jp site and we seem to be geeting stuff regually now but.... when MP and EXP are gone as a Drive Rares seem to loos their luster

Expcally when I can not even wear a Hardline.. atm

Rashiid
Feb 2, 2007, 09:10 PM
ppl are expecting too much....i hav no problem w/ the process of updates

Golto
Feb 2, 2007, 09:18 PM
Lets hope they don't follow exactly what the Jpn server got. Their month of Dec had some pretty thin updates.

DarkAeon
Feb 2, 2007, 09:21 PM
its just starting slow, give it some time and PSU will shine, http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif that rhymed, anyways after a month or two things will really be kicking up, but they are already now.