PDA

View Full Version : FKL Arena Character Submission Thread *ANNOUNCEMENT to all

Sgt_Shligger
Feb 2, 2007, 07:19 PM
Well, seeing Sord has failed to finish the last one, I might take the liberty of making a new one. Granted, I will alter it a little.

There will be arena fights in the FKL Arena Fight thread.

Character submission will need to include an appearance, fighting style, and other details you want to note.

*ANNOUNCEMENT*
If you want to have a fight, you must make a request via this thread, the fight thread, or PM. I will not be setting up every fight.

Matches done so far:

Sir Dizzalicious + Tylor > Standard HUmar

Sir Dizzalicious > Smithy

Tylor > Maximus Light

Jesus MKII > Gold Buddha

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sgt_Shliggy on 2007-02-04 11:58 ]</font>

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Feb 2, 2007, 07:29 PM
Obviously Haya was winning thus since that has never happened before and will never happen again, it didn't even get the attention a more realistic take on it would have. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

DizzyDi
Feb 2, 2007, 07:50 PM
Name: Sir Dizzalicious
Appearance: Old school Medieval knight. Wields a morning star and a magically enhanced shield. Also speaks in old school Elizabethan.
Dazzles his opponents with his shiny shield while saying things like "HAVE AT THEE!" "EN GUARDE!" then proceeds to bash thier heads in.
Follows the codes of chivalry to the letter!
Also cries out "FOR THE ALLIANCE!" as he charges into battle.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DizzyDi on 2007-02-02 18:51 ]</font>

UnderscoreX
Feb 2, 2007, 07:50 PM
My character is Smithy, The.
He's short has a mustache which can deflect lightning, naturally, and he always wears a top hat cause it makes the girls say Wow.
And he uses ODB style fighting, Shaolin baby, and he has a mild understanding of Algebra.
ENGAGE!

DizzyDi
Feb 2, 2007, 07:55 PM
me+u undercover whore!

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Feb 2, 2007, 08:00 PM
How many spots you taking?

Should I enter again? Using a new character?

UnderscoreX
Feb 2, 2007, 08:16 PM
C'mon Smithyyyyy!
He's gonna make Sir Lancelot feel a lot of painnn, Whoooo!

UnderscoreX
Feb 2, 2007, 08:18 PM
Err I evidently wasn't around when the first one of these things happened, how exactly is this going down ?

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Feb 2, 2007, 08:24 PM
On 2007-02-02 17:18, UnderscoreX wrote:
Err I evidently wasn't around when the first one of these things happened, how exactly is this going down ?

Flip of the coin usually decided the winner.

Battle arenas were as varied as the characters who entered them, sometimes holding that against them. Someone was just a big ball of light or something and he couldn't do anything, default win. Boing.

DizzyDi
Feb 2, 2007, 08:26 PM
Yeah the creator of the topic takes two of the entries, flips a coin to decide who is going to win, the writes out the battle.
Fun stuff.

McLaughlin
Feb 2, 2007, 08:45 PM
Hmm...why not?

Name: Tylor
Appearance: The light brown HUmar outfit, with sandy blonde hair and bright green eyes. He has a dark brown mantle, like every awesome hero.
Weapons: Zanba and his S Rank Twin. He has S Rank Mechs too, but they rarely pop out.
Shield: Standstill Shield and a Luminous Field.

He's generally quiet, but has a clever sense of humour. Doesn't swear (I don't either).

EDIT: Forgot fighting style. He's left handed and stays on the defensive until he finds an opening. He uses his Zanba only in dire times of need (I cannot discuss why, as it'll spoil my own Fanfic). His Zanba is never in a capsule, always being strapped to his back, partially hidden by his mantle. He's also a master of Techniques (and very creative in his use of them).

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Obsidian_Knight on 2007-02-02 17:50 ]</font>

VanHalen
Feb 2, 2007, 09:36 PM
name: that standard HUmar
appearance: standard look
weapons: saber lvl0 mag
sheild: frame, barrier

quiet man of few words may yell out "!!!" on occasion
EDIT: real description
Hunter / Human / Male
Excels in close-range combat. has the most balanced growth potential. Has some recovery and attack techniques
theme song: character creation by:PSO

Fighting style: 3 combination attacks, one technique cast

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VanHalen on 2007-02-02 18:38 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VanHalen on 2007-02-02 18:48 ]</font>

Wheatpenny
Feb 2, 2007, 09:44 PM
Name:Wheatpenny
Appearance: black hoodie black pants and sneakers and a black bandana around his face.
Weapons: Katana and cans of explosive spraypaint. or Spraypain't as he calls it.
Sheilds: no sheilds that is what dodging is for.

Fighting style: Lazy Draw Stance, and spraypain't guerilla tactics.

MaximusLight
Feb 3, 2007, 12:28 AM
Name: Maximus Light

Appearance: Brown Medium Length Spiky Hair (non-gravity defing type), Sky blue vest with pokets for carrying other items, white t-shirt, Armour on left arm, gloves with fingers exposed, Geans with pokets (whatever they are called) for more items, a sheath for his sword and an extra carrying case with some more pockets for more items.

Weapons: Anima Blade (katana-longsword cross, it can charge enegy to it), double saber that can transform into a more powerful single saber or a pair of twin sabers, and also his fists and magic.
Sheilds: arm armour has a small shield on it that generates a much larger energy shield on command.

Fighting style: Jack of all trades, uses multipule blade techinques and some hand to hand combat, has offense and defensive magic of the light element (he has some healing, someenergy attacks, generating energy shields, and teleporting), carries many different items for many different situations mmm smoke bombs). Many ly uses the Anima Blade as his primary weapon, tends to use the double saber (and it's variations) on weaker foes, if he's in a tough bind he uses the Anima Blade and the single-saber version of the double saber together. He is very agile and fast. He is also resourceful.)

edit: -is like a paladin in terms of ablities, and he can charge holy energy to his blade. (are we allowing auto-revieve if I win the next match? or are we staying in the shadow realm?)

Personality: before dieing: a hot-headed badass

After dieing: much calmer, still a hothead and badass but not so much of a punk (please).

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MaximusLight on 2007-02-11 16:40 ]</font>

Rasputin
Feb 3, 2007, 01:33 AM
Rasputin thinks that it's best that he stay out of this competition. Nobody can kill Rasputin... except for water.

Destruct05
Feb 3, 2007, 01:53 AM
k...heres my new char...enjoy!

Name: Jeroed Holyfyre
Appearance: knight in red, fiery armor; has tall, orange, spiky hair (flame hair as i like to call it!);
Weapons: Claymore; FIRE (and lots of it); healing magic
Fighting Styles: sword play; controls fire like an extension of his own body; heals self when in unbearable pain.
Theme Song: "Burn, baby, burn...DISCO INFERNO!"

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Destruct05 on 2007-02-02 23:37 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Destruct05 on 2007-02-03 10:04 ]</font>

MaximusLight
Feb 3, 2007, 02:08 AM
On 2007-02-02 22:53, Destruct05 wrote:
Name: Destruct Unit 05
Appearance: Male Cast w/ Helmet; Purple/Black Armor; Raptus Arms; Lobas Torso; Hounds Legs
Weapons: Light Hanzo; Light Shintsuki-zashi; Dark Evil Twins; Grom Buster
Fighting Style: A mixture of sword play, knifing, and Gun fu; sometimes activates Grom Buster when pissed.
Theme Song: First Level Song from Contra: Shattered Soldier

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Destruct05 on 2007-02-02 22:59 ]</font>

Come on! use some creativity! you just ripped your character from PSMOO! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_nono.gif

Destruct05
Feb 3, 2007, 02:19 AM
there...i decided to do a slightly more creative character idea! ya happy now? sides, i was a lil rushed at the time when i put down my original idea.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Destruct05 on 2007-02-02 23:40 ]</font>

Sgt_Shligger
Feb 3, 2007, 04:50 AM
I'll do these tomarrow. . . It's late >_>

Katrina
Feb 3, 2007, 08:01 AM
<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Pixiesugar on 2007-02-04 00:41 ]</font>

Nidramag
Feb 3, 2007, 09:40 AM
KATZ---Powerful battlemage
short, wears a purple robe, headband, spiky-ish hair, pointed tips on ears.
eyes=pupils are white slits, rest of the eye is red.
purple hair, shoes, etc.
fighting style: speedy movement, use of dark and light with some elemental magic, teleportation, dagger kept hidden, he can float instead of running to move quickly, almost completely impervious to magic against him.
weapons:large wooden staff, mechguns with unknown and secret powers depending on who uses them and if the gun allows the user use use them the only person that these have ever worked for are KATZ, POWERFUL dark and light magic, rapid spell casting, infinite(as far as we know) TP.
Armor: absorbs magic and heals him, if opponent uses healing powers it absorbs that as well.
race: elvish, you know...with the point'y ears?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nidramag on 2007-02-06 17:43 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nidramag on 2007-02-06 17:48 ]</font>

Out_Kast
Feb 3, 2007, 12:14 PM
I wa' play!
Here's to me getting knocked out in the first round!

Name: Jesus MKII (the name I gave one of my FFVIII GF's)
Appearance: Just like Jesus was in the old days, but in inverted colours
Weapons: None, as such. He just uses his Jesus sandles and throws them at people.

Edit: (I pressed 'Submit' instead of 'Preview' http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

Fighting style: It depends on how you look at it.
From: Jerusalem, Nazerath, Bethelehem and somewhere in Egypt.
Aspirations: Hopefully to come last. He doesn't like fighting.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Out_Kast on 2007-02-03 09:16 ]</font>

UnderscoreX
Feb 3, 2007, 12:48 PM
Smithy has an entrance song btw!
The lights all go out, then a single spot light starts up on him wearing a cape, he throws it off then Dmx - Get it on the floor starts up and he sprints towards his prey.

Sgt_Shligger
Feb 3, 2007, 08:07 PM
For those who have yet to notice, the first match is up http://pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=134459&forum=14&start=0&7

Sgt_Shligger
Feb 3, 2007, 11:23 PM
Oh, common guys >_>;

Moo2u
Feb 4, 2007, 01:01 AM
Moo2u
AWESOME!

Sgt_Shligger
Feb 4, 2007, 01:43 AM
Moo, you should make a character, he'd probably be pretty awesome. Also, you should make my sig. . . Hasn't it been 2-8 weeks http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif ?

And Haya, post any character you like. I kind of forgot to say that earlier >_>;

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Feb 4, 2007, 02:25 AM
Character: 10 foot tall Buddha statue made of Solid Gold, fat/bald version. Smiling always, clearly the one made to represent fortune.

Appearance: Massive girth in addition to the 10 foot tall from head to toe distance (standing).

Weapons: Long strand of prayer beads, proportional to his size, each bead as big as (lets say) twice a 20 pound medicine ball, but being solid gold, perhaps much more weight than 20 pounds per.

Fighting Style: Large hulking beast, not unlike end boss bad guys, thus his appearance looks invincible to most physical attacks, but there's always that weak point the main hero has to find and exploit- that is if he finds it before he's smashed into the ground.

Tendencies: Always follows opponents with his eyes, laughing at the miniscule damage most everyone does to his massive Solid Gold frame. Lets lesser opponents tire themselves out trying to hurt him before going in for the kill.
-

Request to fight that reverse colored JesusMKII.

Out_Kast
Feb 4, 2007, 09:19 AM
On 2007-02-03 23:25, HAYABUSA-FMW- wrote:
Request to fight that reverse colored JesusMKII.

He's ready and raring to go.

P.S. He shouts 'Bring it Buddah! Come on fatty, show me what ya got!'

Sgt_Shligger
Feb 4, 2007, 02:56 PM
Ok, More people are welcome.

Anubis_
Feb 4, 2007, 07:40 PM
In the spirit of DBZ Boudoukai TenKaichi(sp) with its specific as hell charecters..

Charecter : Anubis_(Hobo)

Appearance : A dirty hobo, wearing tattered clothes that smell of dog urine..

Weapon
- Dirty Pottato Sack O cans - A large pottato sack full of half empty pepsi cans, So when it hits you, you get old flat pepsi all over you and it lowers my enemies Magic..

Armor
- Smelly Wife Beater of the Garbage Can - An old dingy muscle shirt with chili stains on it. The chili stains look like poo marks witch inflict confuse on my enemies.

Appearal
- Tarnished Class ring- Its my one and only Acomplishment so it ups my Hp 100 points while equiped...

Sgt_Shligger
Feb 5, 2007, 04:40 PM
Remember, if you want a fight, make a request/challenge.

Nidramag
Feb 6, 2007, 08:46 PM
more people make characters!!!...

Frostheart
Feb 6, 2007, 08:53 PM
Mumble FOneweral
Light Blue clothes and light blue hair. Sato is light blue also. I have a Rappys Fan and I use all the ice magic. Eyes are frost blue. I use speed and a quick mind during battle.

Nidramag
Feb 6, 2007, 08:58 PM
you can be more specific than that! ook at mine, he'd own you.

VanHalen
Feb 6, 2007, 09:01 PM
if i can another generic character
name: momomko

type: GH-430

weapons: handgun, rifle and wand

special skill: super strafe and look innocent

a disgruntled GH-430 whos owner forces it to make swords when its best at making guns and then later shoots him and runs free

theme song: my room theme

Sgt_Shligger
Feb 6, 2007, 09:04 PM
On 2007-02-06 17:53, Frostheart wrote:
Mumble FOneweral
Light Blue clothes and light blue hair. Sato is light blue also. I have a Rappys Fan and I use all the ice magic. Eyes are frost blue. I use speed and a quick mind during battle.

Actually, ignore Nidra. That's almost enough to work with but it would be nice to have a little more detail.

Nidramag
Feb 6, 2007, 10:26 PM
I'mnot sayin it's bad or nuthin.
it's cool.

MaximusLight
Feb 6, 2007, 10:49 PM
ehehehe...

Hildetorr
Weapons: BIG MEATY CLAWS!
Aromour: the corses of a thousand nOObs at level 150.
Personality: PWND!!1 B****

Favorite saying: VOROAR!

I request to fight the Standard Humar!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MaximusLight on 2007-02-06 19:54 ]</font>

Frostheart
Feb 7, 2007, 01:03 AM
okay. i havent seen her for a while, but ill give a shot at it!

Mumble---Brainy Ice Queen
short, wears light blue clothes, long hair, pointed tips on ears.
eyes=frost blue.
light blue hair, shoes, etc.
fighting style: speedy movement, uses ice magic and grants and her quick wits.
weapons:Rappys Fan and Sato (light blue) mag. Also cat-claws (black) and
cat tail (black)
Armor: absorbs magic.
race: elf

VanHalen
Feb 7, 2007, 01:06 AM
On 2007-02-06 19:49, MaximusLight wrote:
ehehehe...

Hildetorr

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MaximusLight on 2007-02-06 19:54 ]</font>

you cant defeat me i killed your other family members and im coming for you!

MaximusLight
Feb 7, 2007, 01:09 AM
On 2007-02-06 22:06, VanHalen wrote:

ehehehe...

Hildetorr

Hildetorr:..... VAHOROARRRRRRRR!?! *eats another level 1 Humar*

VanHalen
Feb 7, 2007, 01:25 AM
On 2007-02-06 22:09, MaximusLight wrote:

ehehehe...

Hildetorr

hey hey save that for the arena i need to train *walks away while character creation theme plays*

MaximusLight
Feb 7, 2007, 01:30 AM
On 2007-02-06 22:25, VanHalen wrote:

ehehehe...

Hildetorr

hey hey save that for the arena i need to train *walks away while character creation theme plays*

*Eats a Fonewreal*

Grrraagle

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Feb 7, 2007, 01:38 AM
On 2007-02-06 22:30, MaximusLight wrote:
*Eats a Fonewreal*

Grrraagle

http://www.pso-world.com/images/items/BIND_KILL.jpg

D=

VanHalen
Feb 7, 2007, 01:40 AM
meh i didnt need her lol but wait wasnt FOnewarl in the story too? so yeah there once was a guy which people called HUmar(protagaonist) his best friend's was called FOnewarl. FOnewarl like HUmar but he liked HUnewarl(love triangle OMG) so HUmar and FOnewarl met a RAmar and fought a evil HUcast and RAcaseal. RAmar gets badly injured by FOmar which HUmar goes and gets his revenge but FOnewm stops him. FOnewarl nurses him back to full HP and confesses how she likes him and such(but ya'know this is the part of the anime where they dont tell you what happens next for the couple). so the fight FOmar and FOmewm with the help of HUcaseal and RAmarl leaving the greater evil FOmarl!!!! cant tell you what happens next im pulling a inuyasha.

by the way this FOnewarl is not frosthearts just one from standard HUmar's life. and thats how PSO ends.

Wyndham
Feb 7, 2007, 01:45 AM
name: Wyndham

weapons: DS lite/Beam sword hybrid, and Dice as projectiles.

special skill: trenchcoat side sheild

appearance:long black hair, extremely pale skin, a black turtleneck, black leather boots, black jeans, black leather trenchcoat, and a belt with a Dice buckle.

MaximusLight
Feb 7, 2007, 01:49 AM
Genus no one could survive a fight with a DS lite/Beam sword.

Frostheart
Feb 7, 2007, 11:03 AM
On 2007-02-06 22:30, MaximusLight wrote:

On 2007-02-06 22:25, VanHalen wrote:

ehehehe...

Hildetorr

*Eats a Fonewreal*

Grrraagle

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif i hope that wasnt me!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Frostheart on 2007-02-07 09:46 ]</font>

Sgt_Shligger
Feb 9, 2007, 10:23 PM
Hmm. . . Who wants to fight next?

UnderscoreX
Feb 9, 2007, 11:16 PM
Revive Smithy, thread needs more lightning resistance.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Feb 9, 2007, 11:27 PM
Start picking your own combatants Shlig.

Some people like to just make characters and never come back, even to see if they won. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

MaximusLight
Feb 11, 2007, 07:41 PM
Bumpy!

Sgt_Shligger
Feb 11, 2007, 07:52 PM
Facey.

Check out that fight thread >_>

MaximusLight
Feb 11, 2007, 08:20 PM
Edited with approperate labels