PDA

View Full Version : I have a swimsuit but wheres the swimming hole?

Saligun
Feb 2, 2007, 09:53 PM
I just got my female newearl a hot new pink and purple poka dotted swimsuit but i have no idea where the lake that i've seen others standing in,in pictures posted in another thread in this forum,so wher can i find this lake you can walk in???

Esufer
Feb 2, 2007, 09:54 PM
Kego Hot Springs, Neudaiz!

Parn
Feb 2, 2007, 09:56 PM
You need to go through Mizuraki C.D. at sunset, all the way to defeating Onmagoug to reach the hot springs.

Saligun
Feb 2, 2007, 10:01 PM
Darn i'm only level 7,i guess it will be a lonnnng time before i ever get to go to the beach.The enemies in those areas normal waste us low level characters.So save some space in the lake for me,i'll join you all someday.

Esufer
Feb 2, 2007, 10:02 PM
Tag along with me or someone else off here sometime, I'm sure they'd be glad to take you up there.

Saligun
Feb 2, 2007, 10:05 PM
Yea maybe i could join a group who are heading that way.i'll be on the lookout next time i'm on...

BTW...I have the PS2 version of PSU.

Esufer
Feb 2, 2007, 10:06 PM
Doh! I'm Xbox 360.
So I can't help you there. =[

There's a meetup tommorrow on your servers tommorrow though, check it out. =]

Golto
Feb 2, 2007, 10:11 PM
There is also one in the new Moatoob lobby, Desert oasis. It is after Desert Goliath and has a dressing room like in the hot springs.

Destruct05
Feb 3, 2007, 01:21 AM
i could prolly help you out tomorrow! ill be on until about 5:00 PM Indiana time since ill be goin to a friend's house for the night...but ill be back on pretty soon since he has a PS2 that he could hook up online! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif