PDA

View Full Version : Good Luck Bad Luck

LordJoe
Feb 2, 2007, 10:56 PM
Good luck: one of my friends is giving me a [B] Crea Doubles
I have all the ingresients accept 1

Bad Luck: i need 15 goldania and i have none O.O

i looked..... and looked... the cheapest i could find them was 4.5 mil O.O

im not a hacker nor a meseta duper...i cant afford this . i would find them myself but 15...O.O
help me... will any1 sell their Goldania for a reasonable price please....

Think of it as donating to the "save PSU from hackers fund".... please help... if you have goldania and you know you arrent going to use it please sell it to me at a reasonable price as if hackers werrent running a muck...

Just when a door of hope opens...... hackers slam the door in my face.

O.O please.... <-----Dramatic enough?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LordJoe on 2007-02-02 19:57 ]</font>

Nani-chan
Feb 2, 2007, 11:00 PM
Sounds like this is on PC/PS2..

It's not a common drop but I see them drop on Mad Creatures S sometimes. Depending on your job you may be able to solo it at lvl 50+.

LordJoe
Feb 2, 2007, 11:03 PM
lvl 64 but still omg... what if the synth fails anyway...O.O lol lvl 100 pure striking pm means SH** lol

Carbinne
Feb 3, 2007, 12:08 AM
It just goes to show how painful it is making rare items require synthing! First you need to bust your butt searching for the board, then you find out how ridiculous the mats are... then it's time to make it or break it -- oh it broke. I quit this game http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif((

So yeah, I kinda am not so hot on the whole rare searching idea. At least maybe until Killer Shot comes out so I can teach those bots in the Temple a lesson.

Zorafim
Feb 3, 2007, 12:11 AM
Though making weapons are indeed difficult, well... What else are you going to do?

February
Feb 3, 2007, 12:26 AM
I went through the same thing when I got my board. I considered waiting a few days before making it, then realized if it failed a few days from now, or if it fails now, what's the difference? And it worked anyway http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif I say give it a shot ASAP, you may be surprised!