PDA

View Full Version : It's getting difficult to find parties...

Zorafim
Feb 3, 2007, 02:58 AM
I want a mission that gives a large amount of exp, MP, PA frags, and to a lesser extent meseta. I was quite content with S rank Miz. Defense, but now nobody seems to do that anymore. I don't know where anybody is, so I can't really grind any missions anymore. This has really slowed down my leveling.

So, um, where is everyone? Which missions should I look for in terms of party invites as well as overall rewards?

UnknownFox
Feb 3, 2007, 03:21 AM
once i get high enough to do s missions i will gladly join you but for now im stuck doing c and b missions

Errorrrr
Feb 3, 2007, 03:22 AM
everyone is doing new mission. Go check those places out... always crowded.

Zorafim
Feb 3, 2007, 03:24 AM
My problem may simply be the fact that I may be too low for S ranks. I'm lv49 at the moment, which is perfect for Miz. Defense as well as Mad creatures, but I can never find anybody doing those missions when I look.

And, you'll be doing A ranks before you know it. If you can bum off some higher levels, you can level quickly by doing missions you're way too low for.

UnknownFox
Feb 3, 2007, 03:29 AM
are you on 360 cuz if so send me a fr to AquiredFlame im on daily

Arigan
Feb 3, 2007, 04:01 AM
what I reccomend doing is finding and joining a group so you can make a lot of friends who you can then bug into doing missions with you

RadiantLegend
Feb 3, 2007, 01:32 PM
Find an agata S relic team and spam it till lv 55.

^_^'

huntlyon
Feb 3, 2007, 01:51 PM
neudaiz has seemed dead as of late... been farming mad creatures to level my PM and rake in easy PA frags

Zorafim
Feb 3, 2007, 01:53 PM
Agata relics... That sounds good. Once I hit 55, is the new thunder dragon good for grinding?

AlieNxxxxxxxx
Feb 3, 2007, 02:36 PM
the HIVE

Criss
Feb 3, 2007, 04:12 PM
I'd gladly join your party anytime Zorafim, assuming that a lv 41 could join the mission you're doing. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif I'm lacking some party fun recently... :

Zorafim
Feb 3, 2007, 04:19 PM
The HIVE, I've been told, is good for exp. But S rank's level restriction makes it difficult to get PA fragments (maybe I should just do story missions for them) and the high amounts of megid make for a difficult source of MP. It doesn't really sound appealing to me.

McLaughlin
Feb 3, 2007, 04:26 PM
The 360 has 2 full servers, Server 3 at 4 Stars, and several 1 star servers. It's still difficult for me to find a Mizuraki Defense party T_T

Yuicihi
Feb 3, 2007, 05:23 PM
Heck, it's nigh impossible to find a party that isn't locked, or has some Level 1 partnered with lv. 60 in Unsafe Passage on C rank on Uni. 1. (360)

drizzle
Feb 3, 2007, 06:25 PM
Hmm, if I make a Mizu S mission it tends to fill up quickly.

Schubalts
Feb 3, 2007, 08:03 PM
On 2007-02-03 13:19, Zorafim wrote:
The HIVE, I've been told, is good for exp. But S rank's level restriction makes it difficult to get PA fragments (maybe I should just do story missions for them) and the high amounts of megid make for a difficult source of MP. It doesn't really sound appealing to me.

NEVER, NEVER, try to get an S rating on HIVE S. Nobody in their right mind cares about the mission rewards on HIVE S, it's a complete waste of scapedolls to try for mission points or PA fragments.