PDA

View Full Version : Why does our school have mixed grade levels?

Ether
Feb 3, 2007, 06:26 AM
Keiichi: "Rena, you're in the same grade level as I am right?"
Rena: "Hm? Yes we are. Our sexagenary cycle is also the same too."
Keiichi: "Hey, of course our sexagenary cycle has to be the same if we're in the same grade"
Mion: "That's not true. If you birthdate is different, you can be of the same age, but in a different sexagenary cycle."
Keiichi: "Huh? Oh, I get it. Hey Mion, you're pretty smart."
Rena: "Ahahahaha. So when were you born, Keiichi-kun? Rena was born in July!"

Rena puts her head up high.
...hey what does that mean.

She isn't trying to act older just because she was born earlier than me right?

Keiichi: "...heh! Sorry to disappoint you. You have no chance to against me in my birth month!! ...I can even start to bet you 100 yen per each month I'm older than you!"
Rena: "What? What?! Why? Why?!"

Rena becomes confused as soon as I started to make a bet

...I suspect that her monthly allowance must be running low as I see her act that way

But...it's quite fun to see Rena getting gippy just because of birthday.

Mion: "So Kei-chan, does that mean you were born in April?"
Kei: "That's right! Too bad Rena! I'm already waaay older than you"
Rena: "Really! Wow! So Keiichi-kun's already the same age as Mii-chan!"
Mion: "Only for a few months~! Then I'm already older than him by a long shot once again!"

Mion snickers with her nose.
...hey, that's nothing to be getting all excited about (chuckle)

Kei: "...come to think of it..., Mion, you're in an older grade level then"
Mion: "Well if you are moe~ towards younger students, then I can proclaim myself to be of a lower grade level?"
Rena: "Mii-chan, I don't know what you are saying.."

Rena blushes her cheek, so I'm assuming she knows exactly what Mion is saying...

Kei: "And Satoko and Rika-chan are in a lower grade level. Scratch that, they should be in a different school lower grade level, right?"
Rena: "Ke...Keiichi-kun, I think your target age is wayy too low...too low..."

Rena is starting to mumble something odd now...
Heh, I'd better just rustle her hair a bit strongly for that statement.

Rena: "hauuu!! S---t---o---p!"

Kei: "So I've been wondering since I transferred here. Why is this school have mixed grade levels?"
Mion: "Because we don't have enough classrooms. I mean, what do you expect? This school is borrowing building space from the Forestry Preserve."

...come to think of it, that explains a lot. I've always thought this school was a bit weird.

The school ground is made of gravel, there are rooms that you don't see in normal schools, and there's even a construction vehicle in front of our school.

Kei: "Why is the school borrowing building space? What happened to the original school"
Mion: "The original one was built way before the war...so it got old and dilapidated."

Well, that's a school that I would've liked to see.

Mion: "So the students had to go to the school in the town right? But that's waay too far"
Rena: "Which school are you talking about?"
Mion: "You know that pediatric clinic in Okinomiya? The one that you go through the main train station and make a turn at the hospital?"
Mion: "Whaaat?!?! It's there? That's too far away!!"

I've just moved here so I don't know the geography of this area, but by the looks of Rena's expression, it must be far.

Mion: "So that's why. It's practically too far away, so kids that can't go to Okinomiya's school go to this temporary one that is being rented from the Forestry Preservation Station."
Mion: "That's about half the children in Hinamizawa right? There's quite a lot of them riding their bicycles to get here early in the morning."
Mion: "Well as you can see, this school is practically easy going, so it's not meant to be those elite type of school for prepping"
Rena: "That's not true Mii-chan! If you study real hard, you can do your studies anywhere!"
Kei: "Yeah, that's right! My thoughts matches with Rena!"
Rena: "Yeah! That's exactly right! Let's study real hard!"
Mion: "Well you two knock yourselves out. In the meantime, ojisan's gonna root for you in the background"

Kei: "It's not us! It's you Mion! You're supposed to be in exam hell right now?! The way your grades are at now, your future is black?!"
Mion: "That's fine. If I can't find a stable income, I'll get an eternal job by having you bringing home the food for me"
Rena: "E...eternal job? Wha...what do you mean by that?! by that?!"

Ms. Chie: "Shush! The three of you! You're supposed to be studying right now!"

The three of us was scolded by the teacher. Well, it's our fault so I can't say much there...

Satoko saw us getting scolded and started laughing

I jab back at her by sticking out my tongue.

...What Mion said was true. This school is as far away you can get from being one of those busy prep schools. But, there's a lot of things at this school that you can't find in any other place...

Nani-chan
Feb 3, 2007, 07:10 AM
Ether, are you in the story? You use "I, me and us". I think you might be playing the role of Keiichi. If so, the switch from 3rd person to 1st person confuses me a little.

It's good fanfiction though, I'll keep reading as you produce more. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Ether
Feb 3, 2007, 07:13 AM
Its not a fanfic, it is delicious copy pasta!

Sychosis
Feb 3, 2007, 08:55 AM
If I see "chan," "kun" or any use of "ii" again, I'm going to roll around on the highway.

Nidramag
Feb 3, 2007, 09:37 AM
well, I think I was ALMOST completely sane before reading this, and now I'm so confusssseeeeddd....

Sayara
Feb 3, 2007, 12:00 PM
Hey Sych

meet my friend Chankunii

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Feb 3, 2007, 12:22 PM
On 2007-02-03 04:10, Nani-chan wrote:
It's good fanfiction though, I'll keep reading as you produce more. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Needs more blank on blank action though amirite?
Like all fanfics R supposd to hab gib more nao.

Polly
Feb 3, 2007, 12:40 PM
Needs more sexagenary cycles.

Sychosis
Feb 3, 2007, 05:49 PM
On 2007-02-03 09:00, Tingle wrote:
Hey Sych

meet my friend Chankunii

Oddly enough I have to go out the highway up to the mall to buy a new power brick for my ecksbawks right now.

Is it a sign?

McLaughlin
Feb 3, 2007, 11:57 PM
Your ecksbawks is going to kill you...

Or save you!?