PDA

View Full Version : Organised communication to Sega

Zallath
Feb 3, 2007, 06:27 AM
Hi everyone!

First, I ask that if you post in this thread, please don't attack anyone or their ideas. I'm posting this because I'd like to see all of us make a REAL difference in the problems plaguing PSU.

What I would like to do is to create a list of the actual real problems in PSU, such as hacking problems and game glitches that SHOULD be fixed, and then to draft a letter that we can send through REAL MAIL to Sega, as well as one to email them. These letters must be polite and constructive, or they will throw them out before they get past the first curse.

A lot of people say we can't make a difference, and with the small number of us contacting Sega, we're peanuts to them. If we can get everyone together, and send them hundreds of letters, we might get ourselves heard and have something done.

So let's start this off by making a list of what needs to be done. Please, let's be serious about this and not brush it off. We CAN make a difference if we try, and the trying won't even be that challenging. If this works, perhaps we can spread it out to other PSU communities and get some progress!! ^_^

That about sums it up. This was started on the official PSU boards, but for this idea to work it REALLY has to be spread around to anyone who would support the idea.

Anyway, at this stage the only thing needed is for the message to be spread, and ideas for what the letter should contain.