PDA

View Full Version : A quick an easy poll~

-Ryuki-
Feb 3, 2007, 06:46 AM
I need help deciding on a race for a ForteTecher. I know, I know, normally the RIGHT race to choose is a Newman, but I'm kind of having minor thoughts on Human, and even Beast. Granted, Beast aren't great FO's (due to ACC and such), Humans are all-rounded, and Newms are the "experts". I guess what I'm trying to ask is.. which class would be worthwhile/fun to play as, while somewhat being serious? The thought of a fT Newm just seems more of a competition against others if anything..

Eleina
Feb 3, 2007, 06:59 AM
Ha ha ha i voted for the wrong class i choose human >.<. Newman FT are definatly the best (i just love having so much TP ^.^), but then again i'm not a good exxemple to listen to because my female newman plays all the jobs execept fortegunner! So do what u like (newman FF kinda lack atp though...)

Shaidar
Feb 3, 2007, 06:59 AM
Mm, you've got casts and a human already, right? Maybe it's time to give Newman or Beast a shot then? Even though Newman are obviously the most suitable choice, it doesn't mean you can't do a Beasty techer. Go for style, not numbers!

-Ryuki-
Feb 3, 2007, 07:00 AM
Well see, that's kind of the thing. Every character I have, is a specific class. My main is a ForteFighter, my first alt is a FiGunner, my current alt is a ForteTecher (but was made as a joke, for he was made after a video game character), and and my last alt is a Fortegunner.

Jae
Feb 3, 2007, 07:21 AM
You really can't go wrong with a Newman FT. I mean unless you're trying to be different, in which case you should just go nuts and be a CAST.

Tra
Feb 3, 2007, 07:28 AM
If you don't want to be a newman FT, go with beast FT

they're great for a different type of soloing, you can nanoblast and still do the damage equivalent of a WT when you are having trouble with certain mobs like the special ops in Endrum or magic resistant things.

Human FT are probably the weakest race/class combination in the game. Why I say this is because a newman FT has insane amounts of EVP (I have 705) I pretty much dodge a lot most of the things coming at me (Grinna Betes can barely hit me!) while humans probably will have no chance. But then again, high % armor makes anything easy. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

-Ryuki-
Feb 3, 2007, 07:47 AM
Okay, thanks guys~

Superlooper5
Feb 3, 2007, 02:14 PM
Beast Make Bad forces... or Forte Techers