PDA

View Full Version : what do you all think of this idea?

AliceNChainz
Feb 3, 2007, 12:30 PM
Hey everyone

Ive been playing this game a lot and ive come to realsie that this bonus exp for the last hit thing its bullshit.

It should be who does more damage. So i was thinking that they should change it if you lowered the enemies hp to less then half you would get exp. In the rare case two people hit the same but still kill it then it should just be split. Just whoever does the most damage gets the most exp

Its just gets fustrating doing loads of damage and then people just go round and hit the enemies once and get all this bonus xp.

rant over.

sorry had to get it off my chest

see y'all round ;p

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AliceNChainz on 2007-02-03 09:30 ]</font>

Garnet_Moon
Feb 3, 2007, 01:11 PM
I wait for the hunters to run in and wound everything, then I blow them all up and get all the delicious killing blow XP.

It's funny because i'm capped and have no use for it. XD

Mattardo
Feb 3, 2007, 01:24 PM
I think if an idea is inane and silly, Sega will incorporate it into their wonderful online game at some point. Experience has born this out many times. So there may be hope.

DRO
Feb 3, 2007, 02:02 PM
Your idea sucks

jk/////fair idea

Golto
Feb 3, 2007, 02:06 PM
Its really not bonus exp you get for the killing hit, its just 100% exp of what the monster can give. So if you just do dmg you get 80% exp. Its not that big of a deal esp with these limited lvl caps.