PDA

View Full Version : Jaggo Amure (Love Chao)?

ZodiacNKnight
Feb 3, 2007, 01:14 PM
I'm looking in the PSU Perfect Bible and it shows a Valentines version of the Jaggo...
Has anyone seen this rare monster yet?
The Jaggo should now be Jaggo Amure on Maotoob.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v330/FallenAngelicLeo/PSOW/jaeeoamure.png

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ZodiacNKnight on 2007-02-03 10:42 ]</font>

Solo_Wing
Feb 3, 2007, 01:23 PM
oh really? thats interesting. any chance u can put up a scan of the page? any pics?
might have to go jao hunting to find some XD

Mattardo
Feb 3, 2007, 01:23 PM
If I find it, I will post pics of me making sweet love to it. Valentine's day is upon us, and I want to celebrate the holiday spirit by deflowering the first one I see. Oh, that sweet, sweet passion that is unrequited love for alien monsters. Think not upon the killing frenzy, but turn your thoughts on kinder pasttimes.

Xeropace
Feb 3, 2007, 01:40 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that says "Jaggo" not Jaeeo? If you look at the E on Amure, it's not like the 'E' in 'Jaeeo' which leads me to think that's PSU's version of a G.

ZodiacNKnight
Feb 3, 2007, 01:43 PM
On 2007-02-03 10:40, Xeropace wrote:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that says "Jaggo" not Jaeeo? If you look at the E on Amure, it's not like the 'E' in 'Jaeeo' which leads me to think that's PSU's version of a G.

You're right...
From first glance it looks like a lower case 'e'.
Went back and made the proper corrections.

Xeropace
Feb 3, 2007, 01:45 PM
So what is this PSU Perfect Bible? It looks cool, would be cooler if I could understand it http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

pineapple
Feb 3, 2007, 01:47 PM
Yeah, it says Jaggo. Yey for katakana!

Mattardo
Feb 3, 2007, 02:50 PM
It's some japanese book with lots of PSU info and stats. In japanese. So you might be able to understand it. If you read japanese.

Itsuki
Feb 3, 2007, 04:04 PM
I'm looking in the PSU Perfect Bible and it shows a Valentines version of the Jaggo...
Has anyone seen this rare monster yet?
The Jaggo should now be Jaggo Amure on Maotoob.
On the JP server atleast, they're still normal Jaggo. No Amure yet.

imfanboy
Feb 3, 2007, 04:09 PM
Probably if we get valentine rappy's, we get White Day Jaggos.

For those who don't know, white day was created as another profit-making holiday for the Japanese candy companies - girls give guys chocolate on Valentine's Day, and guys give girls chocolate on White day - which is what, March 3? I can't remember the exact day.

PsyGuy
Feb 3, 2007, 04:13 PM
The katakana reads "Jyago Amure", its phoenetic so yes its Jaggo.

Syl
Feb 3, 2007, 05:50 PM
On 2007-02-03 13:09, imfanboy wrote:
which is what, March 3? I can't remember the exact day.

I thought it was supposed to be one month later: March 14

Tahldon
Feb 3, 2007, 06:40 PM
If you don't mind my asking..

How would one go about obtaining that PSU bible?

Mattardo
Feb 3, 2007, 07:43 PM
Join the PSU church. We are always taking new members in that search for thetruth that will set us free. Raise your hands and lemme get an Amen.

Tahldon
Feb 3, 2007, 07:46 PM
On 2007-02-03 16:43, Mattardo wrote:
Join the PSU church. We are always taking new members in that search for thetruth that will set us free. Raise your hands and lemme get an Amen.

Lmao

Alright.

Sekani
Feb 3, 2007, 08:39 PM
On 2007-02-03 15:40, Tahldon wrote:
If you don't mind my asking..

How would one go about obtaining that PSU bible?

ebay, maybe? It's out of print as far as I can tell.

Pikadrew
Feb 3, 2007, 09:00 PM
Please tell me that is a heart on his head. That would be wicked cool to find.