PDA

View Full Version : S-Rank Bow

Phetty
Feb 3, 2007, 02:37 PM
I heard Rappy Amure on S rank drops an S Rank bow thats Female only. Can anyone confirm this before I go farming Rappies?

McLaughlin
Feb 3, 2007, 02:45 PM
Pretty sure you only get a decoration.

AlieNxxxxxxxx
Feb 3, 2007, 02:45 PM
There are no weapons that are Female or Male only. So whoever told you that is an idiot.
And there are no S rank weapons yet.

McLaughlin
Feb 3, 2007, 02:47 PM
Yes there are AlieN, but I don't think they drop from seasonal enemies.

Phetty
Feb 3, 2007, 02:58 PM
On 2007-02-03 11:45, Obsidian_Knight wrote:
Pretty sure you only get a decoration.

Actually it says that in the Item Database of this site. Kohbumiteri is the name of the Bow in question. Whether or not its true I might go farm some anyway.

AlieNxxxxxxxx
Feb 3, 2007, 03:18 PM
Go farm it, S rank weapons do not exist yet.

McLaughlin
Feb 3, 2007, 03:19 PM
Crea Doubles is an S Rank.

Stixx
Feb 3, 2007, 03:20 PM
Halarod is an S rank as well.

Deja
Feb 3, 2007, 03:51 PM
The bow exists, although I have no idea how you get it. It's a 10* bow that I guess goes with Valentine's Day.

Golto
Feb 3, 2007, 04:51 PM
The Jpn wiki site has the board info for it. Says it drops from lvl 80+ Rappy Amures. I don't know of a mission on Us server that can get lvl 80+ rappies though. Maybe it can drop from any rappy amure in s rank mission? The jpn update site for the 360 ver did say something about this bow being added so I don't think it has to be lvl 80+.

9lotus
Feb 3, 2007, 04:55 PM
They drop a Kohibumiteri board, there's a link to a picture of it in this thread:

http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/genmessage.php?board=926988&topic=31111522&page=9

the level 80 thing is an issue though

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 9lotus on 2007-02-03 13:55 ]</font>

Itsuki
Feb 3, 2007, 04:56 PM
On 2007-02-03 13:51, Golto wrote:
The Jpn wiki site has the board info for it. Says it drops from lvl 80+ Rappy Amures. I don't know of a mission on Us server that can get lvl 80+ rappies though. Maybe it can drop from any rappy amure in s rank mission? The jpn update site for the 360 ver did say something about this bow being added so I don't think it has to be lvl 80+.

De Ragnus S anyone?

Golto
Feb 3, 2007, 04:58 PM
Do they have rare spawn info for that one yet?

Phetty
Feb 3, 2007, 05:03 PM
De Ragnus Rare spawn was something like 5 Badira followed by 2 Polavira in the really short room with Red door to your left. They replace the two Svaltus at the end. I found them my first run through De Ragnus.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Phetty on 2007-02-03 14:04 ]</font>

Itsuki
Feb 3, 2007, 05:05 PM
On 2007-02-03 13:57, Nukei wrote:
Don't forget Pumpki... Is that an S-rank? Not sure.. xD

The pumpkin rod is a C-rank.

_Deliverance_
Feb 3, 2007, 05:17 PM
On 2007-02-03 12:18, AlieNxxxxxxxx wrote:
Go farm it, S rank weapons do not exist yet.

Does your foot taste good?

Rashiid
Feb 3, 2007, 09:18 PM
lol i think yall scared Alien off.....

Mikaga
Feb 5, 2007, 09:50 AM
Presumably the bow's board only drops from 80+ Rappy Amure, which in our case would mean S-Rank The Mad Beasts or Dual Sentinal (as these are the only two missions which can have rappies AND have S-Rank monsters 80+).

Howard_Moon
Feb 5, 2007, 09:56 AM
On 2007-02-03 14:17, _Deliverance_ wrote:

On 2007-02-03 12:18, AlieNxxxxxxxx wrote:
Go farm it, S rank weapons do not exist yet.So whoever told you that is an idiot

Does your foot taste good?

I was gonna say ...a certain someone has gone very quiet all of a sudden lol The bit about whoever said S ranks exist is an idiot still has me pmsl XD

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Howard_Moon on 2007-02-05 06:58 ]</font>

Kelevra
Feb 5, 2007, 10:10 AM
Sonic Team won't give us good content till they take a good 5 -6 months more of my money. Cause i need to pay 60 more dollars for a game that a paid for and i am getting part of. YAY

JAFO22000
Feb 5, 2007, 10:25 AM
On 2007-02-05 07:10, Kelevra wrote:
Sonic Team won't give us good content till they take a good 5 -6 months more of my money. Cause i need to pay 60 more dollars for a game that a paid for and i am getting part of. YAY

Wow. I thought the bitching about this was over after the large content updates were released. I guess there will always be bitching. Until all the content is released. Then there will be bitching about how there is no new content.

Reginaldo
Feb 5, 2007, 03:59 PM
I've seen the board drop on Mad Beasts for all you doubters out there.

I swear, it's like some people don't want new weapons to come out. They're too busy denying everything without any reason to back it up.

Anyway does anybody know the map spawns for Mad Beasts or Dual Sentinal so I can go farm this?

Kaloa
Feb 5, 2007, 05:33 PM
On 2007-02-05 12:59, Reginaldo wrote:
I've seen the board drop on Mad Beasts for all you doubters out there.

I swear, it's like some people don't want new weapons to come out. They're too busy denying everything without any reason to back it up.

Anyway does anybody know the map spawns for Mad Beasts or Dual Sentinal so I can go farm this?

I know of one map for Duel Sentinel I saw posted on the Official PSU forums. I know it works, too, because I got the rare spawn myself. At least in C-rank.

For the first block you want to start out in the large room with the two doors and the 3 boxes to the right, and you want to start out with 5 badira's. There's also a starting spawn of 4 badira's and of 4 volfu's for that map, so be careful not to mix them up. In the 3rd block you'll want to fight a group of 3 badira's. If you get the 3 badira's, make your way through the 3rd block to the end. You'll find a rappy down each passage located to the left and right of the door to de ragnus. If you don't get the group of 3 badira's at the start of the 3rd block, start over. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

My boyfriend and I have been running this map over and over again trying to find the s-rank rappies. We haven't been able to yet, but his cast has 2 luck tomorrow so maybe that will help.

Retsuya
Feb 6, 2007, 04:38 AM
S rank Bows are now available? I though i will not be available till next update?
If there is such a thing then GO and get that wonderfull weapon

I want Guntechers to equip S rank bows =(

Syl
Feb 6, 2007, 04:46 AM
On 2007-02-06 01:38, Retsuya wrote:

We all share the pain... doesn't make sense to me that FTs only get it along w/ S rank cards. I mean seriously, they would have to be lvl 70 with their job maxed out to use S ranks =/

That's why I made my Cast a FT >.>

Itsuki
Feb 6, 2007, 05:20 AM
On 2007-02-06 01:46, WatchThemFeed wrote:

On 2007-02-06 01:38, Retsuya wrote:

We all share the pain... doesn't make sense to me that FTs only get it along w/ S rank cards. I mean seriously, they would have to be lvl 70 with their job maxed out to use S ranks =/

That's why I made my Cast a FT >.>

If you didn't see my post in the other thread. To equip this bow, a female newman fortecher would have to be 88/10. Possibly even 89/10.

Syl
Feb 6, 2007, 05:27 AM
Oh wow, I thought I was crazy for even considering anything past 85 o.0;;

God Sega just screwed over on the s rank bows and cards then >.>

Itsuki
Feb 6, 2007, 05:30 AM
Keep in mind aswell, that even a cast fortecher would need to wait till 85. For all intensive purpsoes, casts and newman have roughly the same ATA.

But my understanding is, judging from the hacked information, this bow has a req higher than the 11 star bow. But you have to take the hacked information with a grain of salt, because theres some likelyhood of it changing before the weapons ar eactually released.

Syl
Feb 6, 2007, 05:37 AM
On 2007-02-06 02:30, Itsuki-chan wrote:
Keep in mind aswell, that even a cast fortecher would need to wait till 85. For all intensive purpsoes, casts and newman have roughly the same ATA.

But my understanding is, judging from the hacked information, this bow has a req higher than the 11 star bow. But you have to take the hacked information with a grain of salt, because theres some likelyhood of it changing before the weapons are actually released.

Ah that would make a lot of sense.

And that's sad that casts need to be around that high of a lvl lol. I seriously thought sega was trying to condone FOcasts =/

Neith
Feb 6, 2007, 08:24 AM
Kohibumiteri board drops apparently, which is 10*? That'd make it S-Rank. So, that's 3, possibly 4 S-Rank weapons out now (Crea Doubles, Halarod, Kohibumiteri, and maybe Carriguine-Rucar).

Good to see some more getting released.

OdinTyler
Feb 6, 2007, 10:16 AM
Offline, theres the S rank Ulteri bow. Its Ranger only so you gotta switch to that if you want to see it. I HIGHLY recommend it. This bow is sweet. The edges are photon & the bow itself...well, you just gotta see it! The power alone is reason to buy it.

MayLee
Feb 6, 2007, 12:58 PM
No spawns of Rappies yet. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Syl
Feb 6, 2007, 02:50 PM
On 2007-02-06 07:16, OdinTyler wrote:
Offline, theres the S rank Ulteri bow. Its Ranger only so you gotta switch to that if you want to see it. I HIGHLY recommend it. This bow is sweet. The edges are photon & the bow itself...well, you just gotta see it! The power alone is reason to buy it.

Yeah the Ulteri online is a 9* bow, I just don't like the colors... I'll stick to grinding my hanmaterics when A grinders come out

OdinTyler
Feb 7, 2007, 11:07 AM
Hanmateri's a decent one too. Thats 1 of the 2 I have on my main right now. She doesnt have the Ulteri officially (I just wanted to see how it looks). When Im ready to, Ill buy it & be using it quite often. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif I wouldnt underestimate the Tengoh Bow tho. True, its not as good. However, it looks different & its not bad for an 'intermediate' bow.

Retsuya
Feb 7, 2007, 11:20 AM
I find that tengohs bows are suited to ForteForce
for an A rank wep its requirement is easly achieved
and if your a newhuman FF then its quite a handy weapon

I use Ulteri because of its damage and to level my bullet skill quickly. but my sub wep is either tengohs or hanmateric for their pp values.

Arika
Feb 7, 2007, 11:21 AM
In jp server now releaseing 2 new S rank 10* twin saber and twin claw (twin crimson and yamata claw ) .
but why they release twin saber before saber -_-"

JAFO22000
Feb 7, 2007, 11:23 AM
On 2007-02-07 08:21, Arika wrote:
In jp server now releaseing 2 new S rank 10* twin saber and twin claw (twin crimson and yamata claw ) .

Perhaps to get more players using them?? Same reason they adjusted some of the PA's....so that EVERYONE wasn't using spears with Dus Daggas all the time...

Lyrise
Feb 7, 2007, 12:25 PM
On 2007-02-07 08:21, Arika wrote:

Because those were just examples. ST never releases just 2 of a certain category when they make a major announcement about it, just like the PAs, I can almost guarantee that they'll release most if not ALL of the 10 star boards.