PDA

View Full Version : S-rank weapons floating around

ArcanaSaber
Feb 3, 2007, 03:29 PM
Hey guys I know the Halarod and Crea Doubles are S rank and available to obtain but not anything else "at the moment" right? cause someone says they could get Boards or even the weapons themselves. After googling someone was selling them as well o_O

I heard people getting banned on the PC/PS2 version for having a sonic statue and one case of someone getting banned for having a S rank dagger.

Gothica
Feb 3, 2007, 03:46 PM
I partied with someone that had the new double saber weapon. I can't remember the name of it though. He said it dropped from some mobs in the S Rank HIVE Mission. *shrug* Wish the S rank Twin Handguns were floating around. I wouldn't mind getting my hand on those.

Kidding. =P

Retehi
Feb 3, 2007, 03:48 PM
I hate being the "I heard this and that" type, but that's what seems to be the word going around. Few people here even posted about being banned.

And yes, Crea Doubles, and Halarod are the only obtainable ones right now. (I guess anyway, supposed to be another double saber available)

Garnet_Moon
Feb 3, 2007, 03:52 PM
Legit S-Rank weapons on JP side:

Crea Doubles
Halarod

Legit S-Rank weapons on NA side:

Crea Doubles
Halarod

The other S-Rank weapons you see around are hacked. Same goes for Armor and units. There no no S-Rank equippable items other than the two I mentioned.

Zer0_ConvoY
Feb 3, 2007, 03:53 PM
I think we'd have fewer hacked S ranks and fewer questions about what S ranks were legit if ST just released them at the same time the level that they drop in is released, it is kinda boring havintg a svaltus edge and no board to make it, never mind that I'm probably already able to use better weps http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zer0_ConvoY on 2007-02-03 12:57 ]</font>

ArcanaSaber
Feb 3, 2007, 04:48 PM
Yeah thats what I thought cause im hearing people getting banned for having them. I lol at anyone who buys them now though, free money for the hacker while they get banned for waving around their shiny new weapons.

Golto
Feb 3, 2007, 04:53 PM
The Jpn has 5 srank boards now. We have 4.

Raduu
Feb 3, 2007, 05:03 PM
Well, yes NA has Halorod and Crea doubles.
you sure that JP too has only those?
On PSUpedia they list reports of 10*S rank axe [B]
drops.. I thought that JP had S ranks already ; ;

Golto
Feb 3, 2007, 05:08 PM
Jpn is supposed to have Halarod, Crea Doubles, Carriagune-Rukar, sp Amure Bow, and blackbull (hive 2 boss box drop). So if these are all true we have access to all but the blackbull now.

Krans
Feb 3, 2007, 05:14 PM
Ok so crea doubles and halarod everyone knows about,

to my knowledge i thought the carriagune-rukar was out too? but then recently people have said it's not, i haven't seen any for sale or in game yet, im on 360 btw.

in the item database it does not say its not available so i assume it is out right?

ArcanaSaber
Feb 3, 2007, 05:24 PM
We have boards for the S ranks out there?
Im considering hunting some down if they exist lol.
Im just not aware of what the japanese have and what we yet to have.

Errorrrr
Feb 3, 2007, 05:52 PM
sigh :/ just release the s rank already!

Syl
Feb 3, 2007, 05:54 PM
Wow if JP doesn't even have that many more boards than us...

Expect like around 2 months to get any =/

ArcanaSaber
Feb 3, 2007, 06:17 PM
yeah I feel your pain lol, knowing that japan doesnt even have much more than us either.

darkfalz16
Feb 3, 2007, 06:24 PM
carriguine-rucar is out i can confirm this. the board drops off of carriguine in HIVE S i have one myself

BeatZero
Feb 3, 2007, 06:51 PM
On 2007-02-03 15:22, Nukei wrote:
I wonder if they have Kubara counterparts? Twin Sabic, etc.

Yeah, all melee S ranks have a Kubara variant. Well I know all the sabers do...

ArcanaSaber
Feb 3, 2007, 06:59 PM
On 2007-02-03 15:24, darkfalz16 wrote:
carriguine-rucar is out i can confirm this. the board drops off of carriguine in HIVE S i have one myself

Oh really now : o
time to go hunting : )

darkounet
Feb 3, 2007, 07:00 PM
some nice pple i played with testified that carriguine rukar board and mats did drop.

Xion, who showed pictures of crea doubles on the site, made one rukar (as he said) and told me he was bored hearing "u'r a hacker".

But those pple playin with me were honest and nice, and i dont think they would lie when they told me they saw it dropped.

A last S board would be the new 10* bow board.

Zer0_ConvoY
Feb 3, 2007, 08:55 PM
all I know is it's boring playing the game knowing almost nothing of intrest or rarity will drop from anywhere, I'm honestly thinking about quitting until I hear something to do/find has come out, I honestly think the lack of rares is a reason why people have stopped playing, I'd never have touched this game knowing there'd be nothing to hunt for, I'd have went for BB or stuck with WoW, which I'm playing now when I get bored of finding nothing in PSU http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Pikadrew
Feb 3, 2007, 08:55 PM
On 2007-02-03 15:24, darkfalz16 wrote:

pics of it dropping or I don't believe.

ArcanaSaber
Feb 3, 2007, 09:09 PM
On 2007-02-03 18:04, Nukei wrote:
In the future there will be 100s of "rares"...In 1 year http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif xD

Hey Nukei didnt zack get a Rukar? I saw pictures in the database : o

Rashiid
Feb 3, 2007, 09:16 PM
does anyone on the 360 even hav a Halarod?

ive seen a couple crea doubles.....

Soukosa
Feb 3, 2007, 09:17 PM
On 2007-02-03 15:22, Nukei wrote:
I wonder if they have Kubara counterparts? Twin Sabic, etc.

They do, as do we for ranged weapons at least. Supposedly there will be an NPC in the Hive some where that sells the boards for the kubara melee weapons. The kubara tech weapons will probably come about when they update some boards to allow for the use of Kubara Wood like with the ranged weapons.

DA_SHIZZLE_IG
Feb 3, 2007, 09:22 PM
On 2007-02-03 17:55, Zer0_ConvoY wrote:
all I know is it's boring playing the game knowing almost nothing of intrest or rarity will drop from anywhere, I'm honestly thinking about quitting until I hear something to do/find has come out, I honestly think the lack of rares is a reason why people have stopped playing, I'd never have touched this game knowing there'd be nothing to hunt for, I'd have went for BB or stuck with WoW, which I'm playing now when I get bored of finding nothing in PSU http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

BINGO!!!!!!!!!!!! and this is why pso's population was larger a year after it's release.This is also the reason why I realy don't care if i'm banned now.SOOOOOOO many feel this way about psu.It's been 6 FUCKING MONTHS and we have 3 unique weapons out.....WOW, and japan has the same........WOW!!!I don't think the same people who made pso worked on this game.The whole point to pso is the people and finding rares.PSU doesn't have this at all so there's nothing to look forwerd 2.A big problem is there is no uniqe things for us rangers.So psu really sucks 4 us.

ArcanaSaber
Feb 3, 2007, 09:23 PM
Hmm as long as zack got it legit : o I mean I dont wanna hunt down something that doesnt exist yet. I really want a Rukar