PDA

View Full Version : FKL Arena Fight *Game Over*

Pages : [1] 2

Sgt_Shligger
Feb 3, 2007, 05:29 PM
You can comment on the fights here but don't submit characters, use the other thread. Not everyone will be fighting. . . Only if I like the character.

Do not submit characters here, only suggest fights.

*A standard day in FKL*

*This is written in a third person omniscient perspective so the view may switch*

Shlig looked around the FKL pub, just another standard day. . . People of every type, elitist, heroes, studs, knights, and everything else you can think of. "Wow, why the Hell would anyone wanna come here? This place is a dump."
Rather thirsty, Shlig walk up to the bar and prepares to order a drink but bumps into Sir Dizzalicous, causing him to spill his beer.

"WHO HATH SPILLED THY BEER?"

"Oh shi-, um. . . It was all that Humar's fault!"

"I thankith thee! And to the man who hath spilled my beverage, THOU SHALT PERISH! FOR THE ALLIANCE!"

The accused Humar looks up to see a knight charging at him with a Morning Star. "!!!" Right before Diz can smash his skull, another Humar shows up, wearing tan clothing, blocking the strike with his Zanba.

"Is there a problem here?"

"This man hath spilled my beer!

"What? He spilled you beer and you were going to smash his head in with a mace? AT LEAST USE YOUR FIST!" The enraged 'hero' turns around and glares at the Humar. "What the Hell is wrong with you, little punk!" Our 'hero' backhands the orange Humar in the lip, causing him to fly backwards into a wall. The bystanders don't even give a passing glance at the fight and simply continue what they were doing.

The two warriors proceed to chastise the Humar while
the entire time, Shlig watches the 'fight' continue. "Huh, better him then me. . . Poor critter couldn't even talk his way out of it."

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sgt_Shliggy on 2007-02-04 11:54 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sgt_Shliggy on 2007-02-06 17:22 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sgt_Shliggy on 2007-02-06 17:23 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sgt_Shliggy on 2007-02-11 16:33 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sgt_Shliggy on 2007-02-19 15:29 ]</font>

VanHalen
Feb 3, 2007, 07:26 PM
HUmar: !!! *pulls out his saber*

Sgt_Shligger
Feb 3, 2007, 07:53 PM
Poor HUmar. . . If anyone wants to fight next, you can say it now.

VanHalen
Feb 3, 2007, 07:55 PM
wait i lost damnit *cast ryuker and leaves*

DizzyDi
Feb 3, 2007, 08:00 PM
On 2007-02-03 16:53, Sgt_Shliggy wrote:
Poor HUmar. . . If anyone wants to fight next, you can say it now.

I wanna fight Underscore's guy.

Shadowpawn
Feb 3, 2007, 08:01 PM
olo!

Sgt_Shligger
Feb 3, 2007, 08:04 PM
Ok, you can expect the match in about 30 minutes or so. . .

Anyone else up for a fight?

McLaughlin
Feb 3, 2007, 08:04 PM
I wanna fight Maximus http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Nidramag
Feb 3, 2007, 08:35 PM
Me.

UnderscoreX
Feb 3, 2007, 09:41 PM
It's been well over 30 minutes or so, and it better be Smithy vs Dizzalicious "the return that everybody prophesized."

Sgt_Shligger
Feb 3, 2007, 10:00 PM
It will be, I'm writing it out.

Sgt_Shligger
Feb 3, 2007, 10:18 PM
*Hope Y'all like this. This may be the longest fight but don't expect them all to be this way. And without further ado, the fight.*

After the severe beating on the Humar, Diz walked back up to the bar, along with Tylor, sat down, and proceeded to order a drink from the mustached bartender, Smithy. "Oh, sorry Sir but we're out of GOD."

Something about this statement doesn't register into Sir Dizzalicious's head. "What areth thee saying?" Calmly, the bartender replies "Look, we are out of GOD."

Diz smashes his mace onto the counter in rage. "DOES THOU CHALLENGE ME?" Taylor doesn't even hesitate and launches a ball of lighting from his hand but it is deflected by Smithy's mustahce and at Dizzy. The knight pulls out his magic shield which deflects the lighting ball into Tylor, knocking the Humar backwards into a man clothed in an anime heroes outfit to the most meager detail.

Smithy twirls his mustache, takes off his top hat, and strikes a martial arts stance. "FOR THE ALLIANCE!" Dizzalicious charges at Smithy, Morning Star held high and shield to the side. Smithy, in the meantime, reaches into his top hat and pulls out a small, plastic device--- A aged graphing calculator (the one the size of a Sega Gamegear or, for those who haven't seen one, about the size of a DVD case but thicker0. He keeps the top hat in his left hand while holding the calculator in his right.

Dizzy does a quick spin in his charge and thrusts the Morning Star forward, allowing the weapons wait to pull him forward. Smithy sees the obvious attack coming, plants his right foot back, and grabs the top hat with both hands, still holding the calculator.
He then stretches the hat much wider then its average width and Dizzy mace stabs directly into it, engulfing his weapon, and most of his arm.

"THEE BE A COWARD!" Ignoring this, Smithy tugs the hat hard, tossing Dizzy to his left. He then spins around, releasing Dizzy's arm from the hat and smacking him in the back of the head with the calculator. "You should be more careful, Sir." Smithy replies, back turned to Diz who is grabbing the back of his head in pain. "Poor knight. . . I knewith thee well." Smithy mocks.

"I'm finishing this." Smithy puts his hat back on and begins to do equations on the calculator. "Sir Dizzalicious, do you know how to divide by zero? Or better yet, guess what happens when you divide by zero?" The knight turns back at Smithy and lets out a loud yell as he throws his Morning Star at Smithy.
This is easily dodged and it smashes into a wall. "Sir, this is the end!"

Smithy punches in the keys "1, /, 0, =" and a small shock wave erupts from the calculator. A few small articles nearby get sucked into the device. Smithy throws the device and Dizzy in a swift, fluid motion.
Nearby cups, plates, sporks, GOD, chairs, and even tables are sucked into the device which is now emitting a black, swirling aura.

Dizzy holds up his magic shield just in time and, despite his efforts, gets pushed backwards, metal boots tearing the floor. The vortex eventually pushes Dizzy to a wall, and is making a loud humming noise. Dizzy plants his right foot on the wall, uses his other hand to grab the shield, and pushes forward with all his might thus shoving the vortex backwards at an incredible speed. "TAKETH THAT!"

Smithy can't even reply. The vortex tears Smithy's clothing, sking, limbs, and eventually his entire body in a matter of seconds and the hat absorbs the vortex. Nothing is left to give an inkling of Smithy's existence except the top hat which was now vibrating on the floor. Dizzy walks up to the hat, picks it up, and shakes it, causing the calculator to fall out. Upon the screen sits the image of Smithy, repeatedly banging on the calulator display. With a chuckle, Dizzy tosses the calculator in the trash.

DizzyDi
Feb 3, 2007, 10:30 PM
And so, a fool and his head are parted.
;8

Sgt_Shligger
Feb 3, 2007, 10:50 PM
Who was next?

UnderscoreX
Feb 3, 2007, 11:05 PM
Dude, epic.
But everyone knows that the fight was fixed.
was not expecting you to use the whole algebra thing, was a sorta inside joke, from south park

Sgt_Shligger
Feb 3, 2007, 11:08 PM
That wasn't fixed. I turned on my Gamecube, put in SSBM, and set up a fight. Level 9 Ganondorf (diz) versus Doctor Mario (Smithy) with 3 lives, no items, on the battlefield map.

Ganondord killed Doc each time with that Up+B move. . . but had 1 life left at the end.

McLaughlin
Feb 3, 2007, 11:22 PM
ME AND MAXIMUS!

MaximusLight
Feb 3, 2007, 11:36 PM
On 2007-02-03 20:22, Obsidian_Knight wrote:
ME AND MAXIMUS!

*gets badass*

Even if you could you'd never win, feel like entertaining me instead with that little toy stick go right ahead. I'm sure it'll look cute in your gut.

Note: I'm always White Marth for SSBM reference.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MaximusLight on 2007-02-03 20:37 ]</font>

McLaughlin
Feb 3, 2007, 11:48 PM
I'm always a Green Fox in SSBM. Level 9 is far too low for my actual level of awesomeness though >_>

MaximusLight
Feb 3, 2007, 11:52 PM
On 2007-02-03 20:48, Obsidian_Knight wrote:
I'm always a Green Fox in SSBM. Level 9 is far too low for my actual level of awesomeness though >_>

Well it hased to be computers I mean heaven know level 9's can't compete with real people.

Wheatpenny
Feb 3, 2007, 11:55 PM
Can I fight the City officials of Boston? They are dumb assholes.

MaximusLight
Feb 3, 2007, 11:57 PM
lol

McLaughlin
Feb 4, 2007, 12:02 AM
Only if I get to have three swings at Stephen Harper.

I hate that man with the fiery passion of a thousand suns (a thousand and one for G. W. Bush Jr.)

Sgt_Shligger
Feb 4, 2007, 01:16 AM
*Scratch my previous comment. . . Fights will be as long as I please.*

The anime/a, cookie-cutter man screams at Tylor. "What do you think you're doing? Kid, I oughta kick you ass!" Tylor replies, with a smirk. "Let's see if your puppy dog ass can backup your bulldog mouth."

Maximus whips out a large-handled green saber in his left hand and a nearly straight-bladed katana, but with blades on both edges. Tylor jumps back and brings his Zanba out.

"Let's see what you got. . . "

"Hope you live up to your words."

The two charge each other and connect blades, Max using both his swords in an X shape, engaging a lock between the weapons. Tylor looks at Max's katana as it begins to glow. Before he can say anything, Max uses the weapon to shove Tylor backwards, throwing his Zanba into the air and preparing his saber for a killing blow.

Seeing the incoming saber, Tylor swings his left arm across his body launching a wave of fire. Max plants his left foot back and absorbs the fire wave with his Anima Blade, causing it to glow brightly once more. Tylor, in the meantime, grabs his Zanba off the floor and charges at Max again.

Swing after swing is sent at Max who dodges back and forth around the pub. Max backs into a table so Tylor, seizing the opportunity, spins around, lifting the swords high and then dragging it through the floor and upwards at Max who does a backflip over the table.

The Zanba breaks the table in two, sending GOD, wood splinters, and various debris across the floor. "Sucker." Maximus laughs as he swings his charged blade through the air, launching a wave a fire onto the floor. The fire ignites the GOD on the floor, charring Tylor's clothing and some of his skin.

Max takes a few steps backward and sights a jukebox. He smirks, lays a smoke bomb, and puts on some thermal goggles. "Are you even able to back up YOUR talk? You should really check yourself." Unable to see, Tylor traces Max's voice and charges again, dragging the Zanba on the floor.

"You think you can beat me? You can't even see me!"

Seeing Tylor's charge through his thermal goggles, Max prepares to dodge. Mid-charge, Tylor swings the Zanba straight up from the ground, launching a vertical wave of fire. He does a quick turn while launching the attack and holds the Zanba high up.
Max holds out the Anima Blade and absorbs the fire wave.

Jeez, he's practically giving me energy to use. . . As long as he doesn't launch another, I can save this one and finish him with it. Can't store anymore power in this thing right now---"

"You must be a complete idiot."

The smoke clears and Tylor is only a few feet from his target. He jumps and begins a downward slash, putting as much power as he can into it. Max cartwheels to the right and Tylor's Zanba smashes into the jukebox.

The jukebox lights flash and an electric power surge is sent through the Zanba and into Tylor. After a split second, the electric shock sends Tylor flying backwards, writhing from the surge, lightning streams popping around him and his Zanba. Max simply laughs at his foe and begins speaking. "And all this time I though I'd have a real fight."

Tylor gets up. His shirt is in shreads and his arms are charred all over the place. Electricity emits from parts of his body as he stumbles over to Max, Zanba held to the side. Laughing, Max prepares for the hopeless attempt of an attack from his electrocuted foe.

Then, in a sudden burst of energy, Tylor swings his Zanba at Max who he almost caught off guard. Their blades connect again, but Max's is still glowing brightly from the fire wave.

"Can't believe you fell for that! That's pathetic!"

"I fell for that? You take a deeper look and see who was really fooled."

"What the Hell are you talking about?

"DAMZONDE!"

Tylor's arms are wrapped in electric streams which travel around his Zanba, and at Max's swords. The electric surge goes straight through Max's Anima Blade. . . It was at max capacity.

The electric surge causes Max's green saber to explode in his hand, severing it. At the same time, Max's thermal goggles explode from the electric surge, literally tearing his face off. Max's body fall to its knees, then its face, and makes a small pool of blood at Tylor's feet.

"Kid You oughta check yourself before you wreck yourself."

MaximusLight
Feb 4, 2007, 01:48 AM
*auto-revieves*
dang that was a good one!

Sgt_Shligger
Feb 4, 2007, 01:51 AM
Auto-revives my ass http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

The disc flip wasn't in your favor http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

*EDIT*

Who's next? Speak up people >_>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sgt_Shliggy on 2007-02-03 22:51 ]</font>

MaximusLight
Feb 4, 2007, 01:54 AM
How about me and Wheatpenny?

Sgt_Shligger
Feb 4, 2007, 01:58 AM
Well, you're kinda dead >_>;

Maybe if no one posts at all. In the meantime, I need different combatants O.O;

MaximusLight
Feb 4, 2007, 02:03 AM
Well that's fine I guess. After all I did just die (damn badass ego).

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Feb 4, 2007, 02:32 AM
I put in my submission and request of person to fight.

Also, if you still need more people, maybe change the title of the Deathmatch again? thread to Deathmatch character submission thread.

MaximusLight
Feb 4, 2007, 02:37 AM
Oh this should be good *recasts auto-revieve in the mean time*
ah good old auto-revieve... ever notice how it's the only reason I survived my my fights?

VanHalen
Feb 4, 2007, 04:15 AM
anybody whos in the next fight want my HUmar's trigrinder?

*drops a green box on the floor* (hahaha what they dont know its the PSU C+1 grinder hahahaha lets see if they can grind there weapons today with 0 luck)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VanHalen on 2007-02-04 01:17 ]</font>

Nidramag
Feb 4, 2007, 09:55 AM
I will go if possible.

Frostheart
Feb 4, 2007, 10:44 AM
Me too! though i will probaly lose.. oh well! im up for it. do i tell you my character?

McLaughlin
Feb 4, 2007, 12:03 PM
XD

That was great, Shliggy.

Sgt_Shligger
Feb 4, 2007, 02:53 PM
*At the mercy of level 9 SSBM computers. It was DK vs. Luigi if anyone cares.*

"Wow, to think I indirectly caused this. . . " Shlig says to himself. The pub resembles a battle arena now, debris and blood everywhere but, still, everyone continues what they were doing.

All of the sudden, in the blink of an eye, a moderator shows up and everything is back to "normal." The pub is back in working order, everything looks good as new except for the dead bodies which remain in place, deceased as ever.

Sitting at the counter is a man dressed in what appears to be torn, brown/green rags. His hair is pale white while his skin is a distorted blue color.

"Jesus?" Shlig asks.

"Jesus MKII. Now can I get a coffee?"

Shlig gets into a conversation and also orders a coffee. The two begin to walk around the pub, Shlig asking questions and getting indirect answers.

"C'mon, can't you help me out with this?"

"I only help those who help themselves."

The two continue on and locate a large, gold Buddha statue in pub. This irritates Jesus MKII.

"What is this abomination? Stupid fatty."

Suddenly, the statue begins to shake and stands up, tearing some of the floor out. It simply looks down and lets out a booming laughter at his smerf-like opponent. He then steps forward, holds up his prayer beads, and slams them down on the floor. Shlig and Jesus jump in opposite directions and barely avoid the attack.

"Sandal throw!"

Jesus rockets his sandals into the Buddha's head who laughs again at the hopeless attack. The Buddha goes on the offensive and repeatedly lunges, walks, or trudges forward at Jesus, his hand or hands outstretched and opened.

Shlig is watching by the door and suddenly hears a knock. Behind the door is a mailman and an aged fellow wearing a long, orange robe. They are both panting and manage to spit out "Did. . . Jesus. . . Get. . . His. . . Package?"

"Um, what package? And who are you supposed to be? One of the three Magi?"

The old man speaks up and replies "Yes, I am and I am to see to it that Jesus MKII gets his gift."

"Wait, what is the gift?"

"It's a giant. gold statue of Buddha. He can melt it down if he wants, but we have to get it to him."

Shlig turns around and yells out to Jesus, who is still fighting the Buddha "Yo, Jesus, the Buddha thing is a gift of yours from the Magi!"

"Wait what?" Jesus replies as he throws his sandals once more. He turns back to Buddha, who has stopped in front of him, right hand out and open. Jesus grabs the hand with his own and gives it a quick pump.

"Oh, thanks Magi, I was waiting for this one. . . I can do what I want with this gift, right?"

"Of course."

"Well, thank you."

Jesus grabs Buddha by the hand and begins to walk out of the pub. Shlig asks "Where are you going Jesus?"

"I'm heading over to the jeweler. This guy must be at least 18 carats."

Out_Kast
Feb 4, 2007, 03:21 PM
Ha ha.
Does that mean Jesus won?

P.S. Impressive story writing skills, you have http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Sgt_Shligger
Feb 4, 2007, 03:29 PM
Yes, Jesus did win.

He's going to sell Buddha. . . That qualifies as a win in my book.

*Who's next?*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sgt_Shliggy on 2007-02-04 12:29 ]</font>

MaximusLight
Feb 4, 2007, 03:31 PM
*whisles*

Sgt_Shligger
Feb 4, 2007, 03:33 PM
What's a whisle?

Is it a wierd spelling of wizzle?

Stay dead already http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

McLaughlin
Feb 4, 2007, 03:37 PM
I wann fight Dizzy.

MaximusLight
Feb 4, 2007, 03:37 PM
On 2007-02-04 12:33, Sgt_Shliggy wrote:
What's a whisle?

Is it a wierd spelling of wizzle?

Stay dead already http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

haha dead, yes, when I feel like it, maybe, but I want to watch the rest of the matches so, SSHHHH!

(besides since I have the clear advantage I must lose every fight I'm in I mean come on, is it not funny to watch me lose again and again?)

(Oh shoot I just realized I need to remake my saber now.)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MaximusLight on 2007-02-04 12:45 ]</font>

Sgt_Shligger
Feb 4, 2007, 03:52 PM
And you'll need to reconstruct your face along with your left hand.

Nidramag
Feb 4, 2007, 03:52 PM
may I please go?

MaximusLight
Feb 4, 2007, 03:56 PM
On 2007-02-04 12:52, Sgt_Shliggy wrote:
And you'll need to reconstruct your face along with your left hand.

Auto-revieve remember the body gets reconstructed around the soul, now put the next fight up already!

Sgt_Shligger
Feb 4, 2007, 04:17 PM
On 2007-02-04 12:52, Nidramag wrote:
may I please go?

If you want a fight, you need an opponent. I'm not going to choose one for you.

Also, Max, you're dead until there is no one left for me to use in a fight >_>

Nidramag
Feb 4, 2007, 04:23 PM
Moo2u, I want to fight him.
If you're using SSBM make me roy if you can't decide...with the yellow armor...

Sgt_Shligger
Feb 4, 2007, 04:27 PM
Moo2u doesn't have a character. . .

MaximusLight
Feb 4, 2007, 04:31 PM
On 2007-02-04 13:27, Sgt_Shliggy wrote:
Moo2u doesn't have a character. . .

*waits for the next fight*

Sgt_Shligger
Feb 4, 2007, 04:35 PM
Next fight ain't coming for a bit. . . Start scheming.

Nidramag
Feb 4, 2007, 05:48 PM
fine...
ME
VS.
Jeroed Holyfyre

chaos89
Feb 4, 2007, 07:17 PM
ill fight but ill most likely win ; )

Nidramag
Feb 4, 2007, 07:20 PM
in your dreams!

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Feb 4, 2007, 08:21 PM
On 2007-02-04 12:29, Sgt_Shliggy wrote:
Yes, Jesus did win.

*Who's next?*

I thought the wiseman gave Jesus gold for his first birthday.

(What if someone buys the Buddha and uses him for evil? So he can come back?!)

Sgt_Shligger
Feb 4, 2007, 08:37 PM
On 2007-02-04 17:21, HAYABUSA-FMW- wrote:

Yes, Jesus did win.

*Who's next?*

True. . . Someone could also pick up Dizzy's Morning Star, release Smithy from the calculator, take the magic top hat, along with taking a GOD bottle.

Nidramag
Feb 4, 2007, 08:40 PM
c'mon, tell us who's up next!

VanHalen
Feb 4, 2007, 08:51 PM
you'll need a trigrinder

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Feb 4, 2007, 09:03 PM
On 2007-02-04 17:51, VanHalen wrote:
you'll need a trigrinder

Its dangerous out there.

Destruct05
Feb 4, 2007, 09:37 PM
id be more than willing to fight Nidramag's char with Jeroed Holyfyre!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Destruct05 on 2007-02-04 18:38 ]</font>

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Feb 5, 2007, 12:06 AM
On 2007-02-04 17:37, Sgt_Shliggy wrote:
True. . . Someone could also pick up Dizzy's Morning Star, release Smithy from the calculator, take the magic top hat, along with taking a GOD bottle.

But not revive Max?

MaximusLight
Feb 5, 2007, 12:53 AM

On 2007-02-04 17:21, HAYABUSA-FMW- wrote:

Yes, Jesus did win.

*Who's next?*

Or worse we could have people spamming auto-revive just to annoy people *gasp*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MaximusLight on 2007-02-04 21:53 ]</font>

UnderscoreX
Feb 5, 2007, 02:22 AM
Tag-team battles plz.

Sgt_Shligger
Feb 5, 2007, 10:32 AM
On 2007-02-04 21:06, HAYABUSA-FMW- wrote:

But not revive Max?

Because he's really dead. Everyone else is alive in some way.

Nidramag
Feb 5, 2007, 11:18 AM
get to writing!

McLaughlin
Feb 5, 2007, 03:15 PM
Who shall I defeat next...?

Destruct05
Feb 5, 2007, 03:47 PM
PICK ME! PICK ME! im ready to fight someone with Jeroed Holyfyre anytime!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Destruct05 on 2007-02-05 12:48 ]</font>

McLaughlin
Feb 5, 2007, 04:35 PM
Shliggy, might I request a duel between myself and Jeroed?

Nidramag
Feb 5, 2007, 04:39 PM
I already did earlier.

Sgt_Shligger
Feb 5, 2007, 04:42 PM
Next fight is a tag battle/two on two.

It'll be as follows:

Tylor and KATZ versus Sir Dizzalicious and Jeroed Holyfire. Do you see what I did there? I made it so everyone gets to fight the person they want ;D

This should be done sometime today. . . Also, Chaos89, you need to submit a character in the character submission thread http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Nidramag
Feb 5, 2007, 04:45 PM
who's taylor? we gonna kick butt! *jumps in the air in a victory pose*

McLaughlin
Feb 5, 2007, 05:13 PM
I'm Tylor. *joins in the jumping*

chaos89
Feb 5, 2007, 06:12 PM
ill take on both of you on at the same time! >:(

Nidramag
Feb 5, 2007, 06:25 PM
bares fangs, lashes tail back and forth, ears fold backwards, brings an unsheathed paw forward with the aura of command.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Feb 5, 2007, 07:11 PM
Dizzy is going to leave his morningstar in the pub FOR THE ALLIANCE and fight barehanded or something? nerfed omg sux wtfbbq

Hrigg
Feb 5, 2007, 07:25 PM
wat is this post i dont even

MaximusLight
Feb 5, 2007, 07:45 PM
On 2007-02-05 07:32, Sgt_Shliggy wrote:

But not revive Max?

Wow I wasn't even going to bug him about that, heh.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MaximusLight on 2007-02-05 16:59 ]</font>

Sgt_Shligger
Feb 5, 2007, 07:56 PM
On 2007-02-05 16:45, MaximusLight wrote:

On 2007-02-05 07:32, Sgt_Shliggy wrote:

But not revive Max?

Wow I wasn't even going to bug him about that, heh.

QUOTE HAX RLY??

MaximusLight
Feb 5, 2007, 07:59 PM
opps hang on.

Haha, in all seriousness though, I don't think I'm going to fight again unless it's requested, and I'll probably lose otherwise I could fight AGAIN again.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MaximusLight on 2007-02-05 17:05 ]</font>

UnderscoreX
Feb 5, 2007, 11:03 PM
Someone save me and haya, Top hats and Buddha go together like pancakes with syrup.

DizzyDi
Feb 5, 2007, 11:04 PM
i'll let you out if you help me with this tag team match. come in when the ref isn't looking and hit someone with a chair.

UnderscoreX
Feb 6, 2007, 12:07 AM
You know that's how I roll.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Feb 6, 2007, 02:42 AM
On 2007-02-05 21:07, UnderscoreX wrote:

That was my catchphrase in the last one as a cripple old Chinese man in a wheelchair, sort of almost maybe. RLY (http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=124925&forum=14) Yo (http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=124774&forum=14)

On 2007-02-05 20:03, UnderscoreX wrote:
Someone save me and haya, Top hats and Buddha go together like pancakes with syrup.

Yes, fatguy diety and top hat magician twirly mustachio go well together, like some kind of backwater wrestling stereotype of promoter and crazy fatguy.

MaximusLight
Feb 6, 2007, 02:46 AM
On 2007-02-05 23:42, HAYABUSA-FMW- wrote:

On 2007-02-05 21:07, UnderscoreX wrote:

That was my catchphrase in the last one as a cripple old Chinese man in a wheelchair, sort of almost maybe. RLY (http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=124925&forum=14) Yo (http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=124774&forum=14)

On 2007-02-05 20:03, UnderscoreX wrote:

Yes, fatguy diety and top hat magician twirly mustachio go well together, like some kind of backwater wrestling stereotype of promoter and crazy fatguy.

Oh man best idea I had in the last .00001298303 seconds, Max against Tops Hats AND Buddha

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Feb 6, 2007, 02:49 AM
But like, the first round isn't even done yet. Some people made dudes and haven't picked who they want to fight.

And Max doesn't get revives. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif (until the first round is over maybe)

MaximusLight
Feb 6, 2007, 02:52 AM
On 2007-02-05 23:49, HAYABUSA-FMW- wrote:
But like, the first round isn't even done yet. Some people made dudes and haven't picked who they want to fight.

And Max doesn't get revives. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif (until the first round is over maybe)

Good point, it would be unfair for them not to get there true first (good thing it was only a split second good thought). Well I'm not allowed to reveve yet...

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Feb 6, 2007, 03:08 AM
That'll also give you time to find a tag team partner.

MaximusLight
Feb 6, 2007, 03:45 AM
On 2007-02-06 00:08, HAYABUSA-FMW- wrote:
That'll also give you time to find a tag team partner.

But who would do that? I'm an anime cookie-cutter man with an oversized ego! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cry.gif

Sgt_Shligger
Feb 6, 2007, 04:51 AM
I really should write this. . .

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Feb 6, 2007, 05:50 AM
On 2007-02-04 13:17, Sgt_Shliggy wrote:
Also, Max, you're dead until there is no one left for me to use in a fight >_>

OR if someone doesn't respond to picking a fight by the designated date? (you know how that goes sometimes)

2 on 1 is called, what are those things, handicap match?

McLaughlin
Feb 6, 2007, 07:25 AM
C'mon Shligger. You know you want to write about how much I own.

Nidramag
Feb 6, 2007, 10:13 AM
we own

Frostheart
Feb 6, 2007, 10:55 AM
did i go? i wanna be with Nidramag! cat power!

Nidramag
Feb 6, 2007, 11:31 AM
you can enter a character in this thread! click here! (http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=134393&forum=14&14)

Dhylec
Feb 6, 2007, 11:33 AM
;oy~

DizzyDi
Feb 6, 2007, 11:34 AM
;~8

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Feb 6, 2007, 12:11 PM
FKL Arena Fight, Will the next one ever go up? ollerskates

Katrina
Feb 6, 2007, 12:17 PM
...I heard Dhylec whisper he wants to fight Mixfortune.....

proof---> ;o "~~~"

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Feb 6, 2007, 12:33 PM
On 2007-02-06 07:55, Frostheart wrote:
did i go? i wanna be with Nidramag! cat power!

http://www.simplifiedsigns.org/animal.jpg

Nidramag
Feb 6, 2007, 12:40 PM
http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q172/nidramag/HAYAdrop.jpg

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Feb 6, 2007, 12:55 PM
SPRAYPAINT KING #2?! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_yes.gif

McLaughlin
Feb 6, 2007, 07:54 PM
We're still waiting Shligger.

(post # 100. HA!)

DizzyDi
Feb 6, 2007, 07:59 PM
YEAH SHLIG!

Sgt_Shligger
Feb 6, 2007, 08:09 PM
*Without further ado, next match @.@ Did I take long enough?*

Shlig walks behind the bar and takes hold of the microphone under the counter. "Good evening attenders of the FKL Pub! It's great having you tonight. . . Especially tonight. You all know what night is, right?"

The croud cheers "Tag Team Tournament Tuesday!"

"That's right! Don't forget people, there is a rpize for the winner. Let's get this started!"

Shlig presses a button under the counter sounding off a loud grinding noise from the floor

People sitting in the middle of the pub immediately stop what they are doing and leave there tables, running. Promptly, the floor opens up revealing a square wrestling arena, about 15 feet. Discko Balls lay on each corner, two red, two blue.

"Ok people, who wants in? Remember, you need a partner"

Tylor is scanning the area for a teammate. "Hmm, there's gotta be someone here. . . " Eventually, Tylor finds a rather short, purple-clothed elf.

"Yo, we're in."

"Good, good. You hear that people? We have one team! Room for one more? C'mon people!"

Jeroed easily finds Sir Dizzalicious, being one of the only knights in the pub besides himself, and the two head over to the counter.

"Weith be in!"

"Yeah, we're the challengers."

"Perfect!"

Shlig steps into the arena and motions the fighters to follow. "OK guys, let's hear you names."

"Katz."

"Tylor."

"Sir Dizzalicous."

"Jeroed Holyfyre."

"Great. Ok people, in the red corner is Zanba swinging, magic winging Tylor and, teamed with him, the stout, questionably dressed elven teammate, Katz!"

Tylor and Katz hold their fists in the air as the crowd cheers. Shlig points over to the blue corner and begins speaking again.

"In the blue corner we have the unrelenting an' vicious Sir Dizzalicious and the blazing, Roy-wannabe Jeroed Holyfyre!

The crowd cheers once more, the lights in the pub dim while the arena lights up. The fighters stand on each side of Shlig, whom is in the middle of the arena.

"OK guys, pick who's going first."

After a quick chat with one another, each team sends forward the first fighter, Tylor and Jeroed.

"Your teammates hand must be tagged before you can exit and they can enter the arena. Tylor, Jeroed, I wanna good, clean fight. Let's get it on!"

^To be continued^

MaximusLight
Feb 6, 2007, 08:15 PM
But that's just the intro!

Nidramag
Feb 6, 2007, 08:19 PM
YAY! I said my name first!

Nidramag
Feb 6, 2007, 08:21 PM
hey, wait!!!
"questionably dessed?!?"
oh, well...there better be a thread title change http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Feb 6, 2007, 09:08 PM
On 2007-02-06 17:19, Nidramag wrote:
YAY! I said my name first!

Its the small things in life that make it worthwhile. Agreed.

VanHalen
Feb 6, 2007, 09:35 PM
On 2007-02-06 17:21, Nidramag wrote:
hey, wait!!!
"questionably dessed?!?"

its only cause your character is named and looks like this
http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i54/Envy_06/aybabtu.jpg

Nidramag
Feb 6, 2007, 09:36 PM
no.

VanHalen
Feb 6, 2007, 09:58 PM
yes

Nidramag
Feb 6, 2007, 10:07 PM
no

VanHalen
Feb 6, 2007, 10:09 PM
you think you can scare me with that sig well then you must face my 2nd character to the arena momoko

McLaughlin
Feb 6, 2007, 10:12 PM
Woot!

*begins chanting "We want the fight"*

DizzyDi
Feb 6, 2007, 10:15 PM
o wtf shlig, doing the whole DBZ thing.

Nidramag
Feb 6, 2007, 10:18 PM
and PLEASE don't bias Dizzy cause of his sheer Badassness.

McLaughlin
Feb 7, 2007, 04:49 PM
Bump

Nidramag
Feb 7, 2007, 04:52 PM
*cracks knuckles*
when we gonna fight?
been standin' here two days.

Sgt_Shligger
Feb 7, 2007, 10:30 PM
I'm currently writing the fight. If you guys want to suggest something to me or anything like that, you can.

Contact me by: PM, AIM (Shligger), or MSN([email protected]).

DizzyDi
Feb 7, 2007, 10:31 PM
I suggest you let me win, or have some sorta SUPER TWIST TO IT. Like those wrasslin' matches on TV.

McLaughlin
Feb 7, 2007, 11:04 PM
USE THE CHAIR!!

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Feb 7, 2007, 11:19 PM
Exploding ladder table thumbtack match, Stacy Kiebler.

UnderscoreX
Feb 8, 2007, 06:03 AM
"up"

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Feb 8, 2007, 07:43 AM
Finito por pavor.

Frostheart
Feb 8, 2007, 10:41 AM
am i gonna be in it?

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Feb 8, 2007, 12:19 PM
On 2007-02-08 07:41, Frostheart wrote:
am i gonna be in it?

We have to wait until the current fight is finished, probably like in the next 3-5 episodes. *long winded sigh*

SuperRygar
Feb 8, 2007, 12:46 PM
where's the action?

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Feb 8, 2007, 12:55 PM
On 2007-02-08 09:46, SuperRygar wrote:
where's the action?
Shliggy hasn't posted it yet.

We're waiting for him patiently.

Join the team that pesters him to update!

Nidramag
Feb 8, 2007, 03:44 PM
*pesters*
*being annoying as usual*
*pesters*

Nidramag
Feb 8, 2007, 06:21 PM
*coughs*

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Feb 8, 2007, 06:22 PM
Shiggles sighting.

Update plz.

Nidramag
Feb 8, 2007, 06:27 PM
if he doesn't...
I'm going to try taking control of this thread!
you all remember the last time(s) I've tried that...
http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif
even though I couldn't write as well...

McLaughlin
Feb 8, 2007, 06:28 PM
C'mon Shligger/Shliggy, you'll never get better at writing if you don't write.

Sgt_Shligger
Feb 8, 2007, 06:33 PM
Yeah, yeah, yeah kiddies. Bunch of fanboys/girls all in here >_>

I'ma writing.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Feb 8, 2007, 06:35 PM
But isn't having fans a good thing?

Even DBZ has fans.

But also thanks for the update of the forthcoming update, to the kaiju big battlru.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HAYABUSA-FMW- on 2007-02-08 15:36 ]</font>

DizzyDi
Feb 8, 2007, 06:49 PM
Shligger says:
I should have this done in. . . hmm
Shligger says:
maybe two hours >_>;
Purple Drank says:
wtfx
Purple Drank says:
you type slower than you level
Shligger says:
I'm heading out for dinner, mom's picking me up in about 10 minutes
Shligger says:
then off to a guitar lesson until 7
Purple Drank says:
http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif
Shligger says:
so I won't actually be typing in that time >.>;
Purple Drank says:
wutev

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Feb 8, 2007, 06:54 PM
Forget DBZ. This is Godzilla with its 50 year prolonged tenure!

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Feb 8, 2007, 07:39 PM
Please don't talk about your pee pole, thanks Nidramag.

-Haya

Nidramag
Feb 8, 2007, 07:39 PM
LOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAARRR RRRRRRRRRRR

OF THE HILL PEOPLE....
LLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHA AAAAAAAARRRRRRRR

OF THE HILL PEE-POLE...

Nidramag
Feb 8, 2007, 07:47 PM
O.K. I won't

-yay you didn't call me nigramag

McLaughlin
Feb 8, 2007, 08:22 PM
xD

Nidramag
Feb 8, 2007, 08:27 PM
it'd better be worth the wait...

chaos89
Feb 8, 2007, 08:30 PM
is everyone scared to take me on? >:(

Nidramag
Feb 8, 2007, 08:36 PM
two days before I steal the writer's pen...

Sgt_Shligger
Feb 8, 2007, 08:46 PM
On 2007-02-08 17:30, chaos89 wrote:
is everyone scared to take me on? >:(

Damn it, sign up. . . Or you know what? You
re in.

McLaughlin
Feb 8, 2007, 08:49 PM
Less posty, more writey.

Nidramag
Feb 8, 2007, 08:56 PM
please

Sgt_Shligger
Feb 8, 2007, 09:46 PM
it's almost done..... PREPARE

VanHalen
Feb 8, 2007, 10:10 PM
20 internets on nidramag

McLaughlin
Feb 8, 2007, 10:17 PM
Come on Shliggy.

YOU CAN DO EET!!!

Sgt_Shligger
Feb 8, 2007, 10:33 PM
* I didn't edit this in MS word. . . I kinda rushed the end of it. . . I hope thsi lives up to all its wait >_>*

Tylor levels his Zanba as does Jeroed with his Claymore. The two begin circling one another, waiting for one to make the first move. Jeroed swings his Claymore upwards, launching a wave of fire but Tylor shields himself with his Zanba. The circling continues.

“Oh c’mon, friggin’ wussies! Fight already!” Shlig yells.

This time, Tylor launches a ice wave, after five minutes of circling. The croud doesn’t even cheer when Jeroed blocks the ice with a wall of fire.

“You know what, since you guys aren’t doing anything, I’m upping the ante. You two, Katz and Diz, get in the damn arena and gets this fight moving! Also, let’s set up some items. . . “

Diz slides into the arena, grinding his armor in the process. Katz nimbly jumps in.

”Thou shalleth be slain!”

“We gotta fight two big knights. . . This’ll be cake.”

The Disckos on the arena corners light up and open their mouths, revealing a dim glow. “Ok guys, one of these Disckos contains an item and a new item should pop in about every few minutes. Keep your eye out, it could change the tide of the match.”

Jeroed whispers to Diz “Hey, we gotta be careful, this guy is---“

”Do you beith a coward? We shall fight. . . FOR THE ALLIANCE!”

Before Jeroed can object, Diz kicks him in the back, launching him at Tylor, who is caught off guard. Katz is left to fight Diz and seeing this, runs to the corner to reach in the Discko.

“Is thee a coward?”

Katz rips his hand out of the Discko, barely avoiding the mace and looks at what he pulled out. It was a syringe. Without thinking, Katz injects himself with the unknown substance. He then pulls out his pole and dashes around Dizzy, hitting him repeatedly with blinding speed and bringing up smoke. After only a few seconds of this, Katz stops moving and is panting. Dizzy hasn’t been harmed at all.

“OH SHI-!”

_ _ _

Meanwhile, Jeroed and Tylor have gotten into a fierce sword fight, exchanging barrages of swings and stabs. Tylor then spins around, dragging his Zanba on the floor, leaving a an ice patch in front of him, causing Jeroed to slip. Before he can land the killing blow, Jeroed manages to block with his Claymore from the ground but also gets the blade knocked out of his hand and into the crowd.

“Damn it! You’re lucky. . . “

Jeroed holds his hand forward and it envelips in flame. His opponent begins to charge and he swings his flaming hand, unleashing a literal fire whip at his opponent. With a few flicks of his wrist, he disarms Tylor of his Zanba, putting his opponent on the defensive. Tylor pulls out his remaining weapon, a simple Gladius and is forced into defense by his opponents lashes.

The whip comes down again and nails the blade right at the hilt, causing the Gladiusto explode leaving Tylor with a synged hand and no defense.

“And I thought I’d have a challenge.” Jeroed brings up his fire lash and begins swinging it down on the helpless Tylor.

_ _ _

Katz is still running around the arena, narrowly dodging Sir Dizzalicous’s attacks. He reaches into a Discko and pulls out nothing. Just before Diz’s mace can crush his skull, a small puff of smoke surrounds him and a loud “TOHNG” noise goes off. Katz stands up but isn’t himself. . . He has taken the form of a Delbiter. The croud roars with excitement upon the sight.

“Oooooooooooh man! Looks like that was a shot of Sord Syndrom Katz used right there! I used to have that myself. . . Poor critter.”

Ignoring this, Katz (the Delbiter) lets out a yell and charges a beam in its mouth. “Oh, a Deldoggy I seeith! I haveth never seen such cowardice! Thee be---“ Diz is cut off and forced into blocking the energy beam sent at him. The blast deflects off his magic shield and across the arena.

Just before the whip cremates Tylor, the energy beam pounds into Jeroed, sending him into the corner of the arena, unconsious. Seizing the moment, Tylor forms a ball of lightning in his hand a rushes at the downed Jeroed. In midcharge, a strange Humar clothed in red cuts him off.

“Who the Hell are you supposed to be?”

“I’m Chaos Atey-nihn and I’m going to kill you!”

“With what? Your ego?”
“Precisely!”

Shlig stands up, screaming into his mic as the croud yells again. “Looks like we have a new participant! Chaos Atey-nihn it seems. . . Hope he knows what he is doing.”

Chaos’s head begins to grow and maxes out at the size of two watermelons. Vains pop out all over his neck. His feet anchor into the arena. He grabs his head and his neck stretches like a rubber band. “Now you’ll die! Elasitic ego bungey bash!”

Chaos twists around, grabs his head, and launches it at Tylor who ducks out of the way. Unforntunatly, he pops back up and Chaos’s elastic neck brings the head back. Tylor gets slammed by the head and falls to the floor. “I’m so KEWL!!!” Chaos then spins, grabs his head, and swings it around the entire arena, knocking Diz and Katz down.

Looking at Dizzy who brings himself back up while Katz has another transformation. This time, he’s one of those big robots you fight at the end of the seabed a robot. He holds up his hand and opens fire upon Diz, who is forced to hide behind his shield. “HOW DARETH THEE! THOU’S BLOOD SHALT BE SPILLED!”

Tylor is struggling to get to his feet while Chaos prepares his head for another strike. “My Elastic Ego Bungey Bash will finish you! I’m SO FRIGGIN’ BADASS!” Chaos launches his head at Tylor once more, for yet another killing blow.

”Look’s like this may be the end for Tylor and Diz! Jeroed is STILL out cold while Katz is a robot. . . Oh, this looks grim for both sides.” Shlig then looks over to the door just in time to watch it break open. A blue figure with white hair scrambles in and is followed by a giant golden Buddha statue.

“Jesus MKII? What are you doing here?”

Running by, Jesus yells out:

“The statues gold plated! That Magi ripped me off! Worst part is, the Buddha heard me and is really pissed!”

Shlig jumps out of the way as Buddha runs by after Jesus who jumps into the arena. He slides under Chaos’s neck and runs out the other side. Buddha crashes in and Chaos’s neck lassos around his legs. “WHAT ARE YOU DOING? I’m TOO BADASS TO DEAL WITH YOU!” Ignoring this, Buddha keep’s running but is slowed down severly. Chaos is latching onto the ground with all his strength to avoid being pulled away. Suddenly, Tylor stands up and crushes Chaos’s hand, causing him to lose grip.

Buddha runs at full charge once more while Chaos neck snaps like a rubber band. His body rockets through the pub’s ceiling, leaving no trace of him ever being in the arena except his distant yell of : “NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!” Jesus continues running and trips over a trash can, dropping a calculator and a top hat on the floor causing the Buddha to immediately stop and gawk. Noticing what Buddha was gawking at, the top hat, Jesus throws it at him which quickly envelopes him.

_ _ _

The arena fight continues as Jeroed can barely stand and is facing Tylor, who is slowly approaching him with a ball of lightning in hand. The dazed knight reaches into the Discko and desperately searches for an item. After what seems like an eternity, Jeroed pulls something out to defend himself against his foe. Tylor, now in range, thrusts his hadn forward but is cut off by a bug zapper.

“I’m not done yet.”

“Could’ve fooled me.”

Jeroed now goes on the offensive and begins swinging his chair at Tylor who is defending again. While backing up, Jeroed throws the bug zapper, shocking and knocking Tylor to the floor. Before he can get up, Katz, still a giant robot, backs over him causing a bone cracking and popping noise. Tylor’s mutilated body is left bleeding on the floor as Jeroed goes over to help his teammate, bug zapper cord in hand.

“So, how do we get this guy?”

“I am noteth sure. . .”

Katz holds his cannon arm up to fire again but is cut off by a puff of smoke. When the smoke clears, it reveals Katz new form. Jeroed falls to floor while Dizzy grabs his stomach.

“HAHAHHAAHAAHHAHAH, OH THAT’S RICH!”

“HE BEITH A PIXEY!”

Katz looks down on himself in shock. He has transformed into a foot tall, loli-pixie-fairy. To be nice, he does have a heart wand. Dizzy and Jeroed continue to laugh while Katz holds up the wand in frustration. Beams of energy extend from the wand and Katz bats Dizzy out of the ring, Jeroed is fine since he was still laughing on the floor. Katz launches balls of light at Jeroed who is sent dashing around the arena until he gets an idea.

“Diz, plug this in!”

Jeroed throws his teammate the bgu zapper cord. Diz doesn’t hesitate and puts it in the nearest outlet. Jeroed picks up the glowing bug zapper and holds it in the air. Katz can’t resist the ruge and slowly hovers forward, dropping his wand. After only a few second, a “ZAP” noise followed by a sizzling sound fill the arena. Katz’s fried body drops to the floor.

“Looks like we have a winning team! After so many twists and turns, Sir Dizzalicous and Jeroed Holyfyre steal the victory! Congratulations!”

McLaughlin
Feb 8, 2007, 10:42 PM
XD

That was classic. Nice battle Shlig. Not quite sure if I'm dead or not though.

DizzyDi
Feb 8, 2007, 10:45 PM
http://macrochan.org/source/Y/4/Y4AJAVDIKV6UVFTWDGTFWOTA6PDZW5CE.jpg

Sgt_Shligger
Feb 8, 2007, 10:47 PM
On 2007-02-08 19:42, Obsidian_Knight wrote:
XD

That was classic. Nice battle Shlig. Not quite sure if I'm dead or not though.

You're crushed under a mech. Your'e are VERY DEAD. Liek Maximus Light dead. .. The kidn that DOESN'T autorevive.

Nidramag
Feb 8, 2007, 10:49 PM
letseehere...
anyone wanna fight me next?

McLaughlin
Feb 8, 2007, 10:52 PM
No autorevive huh?

Who knows Reverser? XD

Nidramag
Feb 8, 2007, 10:53 PM
I usedified it on my self. I'll use it on you. My armor is very kind to me.
*magical sounds*

VanHalen
Feb 8, 2007, 11:18 PM
nidramag you were supposed to win i had 20 internets on you >:(

Nidramag
Feb 8, 2007, 11:21 PM
It's probably my crazy complanin' and angered him I won't lose next time. WHOSE UP FOR A FIGHT?

I swear after this thread is dead I will make another frequently updated.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Feb 8, 2007, 11:59 PM
Hehehe, drugs.

-Dizzy

So Buddha is in the Top Hat partying with Smithy?

Frostheart
Feb 9, 2007, 10:58 AM
i wanna be in!

Destruct05
Feb 9, 2007, 11:33 AM
that was a great fight there! sorry i havent been able to post in a while...been kinda busy with school work and the like...

Sgt_Shligger
Feb 9, 2007, 04:19 PM
No rezing. A loss is a loss. SSBM match was in Diz's and Destruct's fabor. Nidra, you lsot the way you did as my way of getting back at you ;D

Also, Chaos89--- That was for my own fun.

DizzyDi
Feb 9, 2007, 04:21 PM
wurd

Out_Kast
Feb 9, 2007, 04:53 PM
So why did Jesus and the Buddah make a re-appearence?
Hey, wait a mo. Jesus made a re-appearance! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Nidramag
Feb 9, 2007, 05:02 PM
Pixies rule, DAMMIT! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif
Ill fight...
Frostheart next.

Plz no more biasing Shliggy I'm sorry.

Sgt_Shligger
Feb 9, 2007, 08:05 PM
When you're dead, you stay dead. Everyone needs a chance to fight.

Sgt_Shligger
Feb 9, 2007, 08:07 PM
*DOUBLE POST*

Who hasn't fought, isn't dead, and wants to fight?

DizzyDi
Feb 9, 2007, 08:23 PM
I killed most of 'em
;8

Frostheart
Feb 9, 2007, 09:12 PM
ohhh! can you make an exception and make a story with me and Nidramag fighting? please? thats the only reason i wanted to fight (or to fight side by side with Nidramag) please? *eyes turn big*

http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/2816/pussinboots2kh0.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Nidramag
Feb 9, 2007, 09:14 PM
oh, GOD you're inviting them to say it again...
but yeah, I wrote before as a backup that my armor heals me http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif
so I healed.

Frostheart
Feb 9, 2007, 09:19 PM
what i am i making them say?

Nidramag
Feb 9, 2007, 09:23 PM
dizzydi said somewhere at some time
My future e-boyfriend

McLaughlin
Feb 9, 2007, 09:24 PM
Can me and Maximus fight in the "afterlife" if no one else asks for a fight?

I wanna kill him again XD

Nidramag
Feb 9, 2007, 09:26 PM
c'mon make any joke I wanna fight with or against Frostheart.
MEW MEW POWA!

Frostheart
Feb 9, 2007, 09:27 PM
On 2007-02-09 18:23, Nidramag wrote:

dizzydi said somewhere at some time
My future e-boyfriend

oh! gee sorry

Nidramag
Feb 9, 2007, 09:48 PM
set up a fight please!

Sgt_Shligger
Feb 9, 2007, 10:26 PM
Ok, you're dead. I MAY revive you but not until there's a different fight. Also, you were killed by a bug zapper. Healing armor works only while alive. Secondly, you didn't have you're armor on. Sord Syndrom changes you shape and you have no control over it.

MaximusLight
Feb 10, 2007, 12:12 AM
On 2007-02-09 19:26, Sgt_Shliggy wrote:
Ok, you're dead. I MAY revive you but not until there's a different fight. Also, you were killed by a bug zapper. Healing armor works only while alive. Secondly, you didn't have you're armor on. Sord Syndrom changes you shape and you have no control over it.

Also I'm like a paladin if you didn't notice, I'd have like freaky unreal angelic powers in the after life now shhh! He's right after all they all need to fight first before we get another chance http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif (as a side note even if I did auto-revive now it would probably be in a completely different place, so it doesn't matter).

Also the Hildtorr still wants to eat the HUmar

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MaximusLight on 2007-02-09 21:13 ]</font>

Nidramag
Feb 10, 2007, 12:39 AM
after another fight or two...a random Fonewearl walks by and brings me to life...little knowing of the danger ahead...

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Feb 10, 2007, 02:56 AM
And then Nidramag *dies*

The kitty shot him, JFK'd.

Nidramag
Feb 10, 2007, 07:43 AM
I did quit saying that, you know.

Out_Kast
Feb 10, 2007, 01:45 PM
I'll fight again.
If anyone's there to challenge. If not, I declare myself the loser.
http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

Sgt_Shligger
Feb 10, 2007, 06:10 PM
So where's the live fighter challenge?

MaximusLight
Feb 10, 2007, 06:39 PM
On 2007-02-07 08:03, Frostheart wrote:

On 2007-02-06 22:30, MaximusLight wrote:

On 2007-02-06 22:25, VanHalen wrote:

On 2007-02-06 22:09, MaximusLight wrote:

On 2007-02-06 22:06, VanHalen wrote:

On 2007-02-06 19:49, MaximusLight wrote:
ehehehe...

Hildetorr
Weapons: BIG MEATY CLAWS!
Aromour: the corses of a thousand nOObs at level 150.
Personality: PWND!!1 B****

Favorite saying: VOROAR!

I request to fight the Standard Humar!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MaximusLight on 2007-02-06 19:54 ]</font>

you cant defeat me i killed your other family members and im coming for you!

Hildetorr:..... VAHOROARRRRRRRR!?! *eats another level 1 Humar*

hey hey save that for the arena i need to train *walks away while character creation theme plays*

*Eats a Fonewreal*

Grrraagle

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif i hope that wasnt me!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Frostheart on 2007-02-07 09:46 ]</font>

*HINT!* *HINT!*

KaFKa
Feb 10, 2007, 06:41 PM
why hasnt this thread died yet

MaximusLight
Feb 10, 2007, 06:43 PM
On 2007-02-10 15:41, KaFKa wrote:
why hasnt this thread died yet

Good question it should have died like the other fight threads by now...

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Feb 10, 2007, 07:06 PM
On 2007-02-10 15:10, Sgt_Shliggy wrote:
So where's the live fighter challenge?

On 2007-02-09 20:27, HAYABUSA-FMW- wrote:
Start picking your own combatants Shlig.

Some people like to just make characters and never come back, even to see if they won. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Nidramag
Feb 11, 2007, 11:49 AM
RAWR!

Sgt_Shligger
Feb 11, 2007, 02:13 PM
So if someone would be so kind as to list all mentioned fights and wished fights ;D

CwutIdidthar? People who aren't fighting call the fights <_<

Nidramag
Feb 11, 2007, 05:14 PM
if you'd stop throwing those yamatos at us...

Sgt_Shligger
Feb 11, 2007, 05:56 PM
That's not feasible. My request, on the other hand, was very feasible.

McLaughlin
Feb 11, 2007, 06:21 PM
I still think myself and Maximus should have a duel in Heaven/Hell/The in-between place.

Looks like a bit of a drought, so how 'bout it?

MaximusLight
Feb 11, 2007, 07:28 PM
*sigh*
Hildetorr VS Standard HUmar

MaximusLight
Feb 11, 2007, 07:29 PM
On 2007-02-11 15:21, Obsidian_Knight wrote:
I still think myself and Maximus should have a duel in Heaven/Hell/The in-between place.

Looks like a bit of a drought, so how 'bout it?

save it for the second round man, in the mean time lets give him something new.

Sgt_Shligger
Feb 11, 2007, 07:32 PM
The match ends, the night passes, and the new day begins. . . The FKL pub never closes.

"Ok guys, we're having another tourney today. This will be called the Arkham Purgatory Fight. There will be a max total of 32 combatants. Now remember, those who have lost previous fights will also be around so be ready. Now to get there. . . Where's a MOD?"

Dhylec walks into the room wearing the Millennium Eye. Within an instant, the entire pub is engulfed in a black aura and is transported into a strange, distorted world.

"Ok people, welcome to Arkham! Not sure if this counts as an improvement from FKL but we're here now. All those who wish to participate, sound off!"

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

MaximusLight
Feb 11, 2007, 07:35 PM
Oh god, I'm going to go edit my ablities now XD, what say so about the Hildetorr VS HUmar fight?

*sound off*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MaximusLight on 2007-02-11 17:15 ]</font>

VanHalen
Feb 11, 2007, 08:16 PM
yeah i'd enjoy that i just got some Musashi's now

McLaughlin
Feb 11, 2007, 08:42 PM
*Sound off*

I need not edit my abilities. They're the way I like them.

MaximusLight
Feb 11, 2007, 09:56 PM
On 2007-02-11 17:42, Obsidian_Knight wrote:
*Sound off*

By the way you will keep in mind that you're the one challeging me in the afterlife right? So I'm not responsible if you're wiped out from existance RIGHT? (seriously, it's a bad idea but it's your call)

(I also don't want to be wiped from existance, there's no coming back from that)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MaximusLight on 2007-02-11 19:11 ]</font>

Nidramag
Feb 11, 2007, 10:21 PM
I'm all in

DizzyDi
Feb 11, 2007, 10:23 PM
*soundeth off*

VanHalen
Feb 11, 2007, 10:26 PM
i'll need to find a haxxor to gib me some S-ranks to fight that hildetorr

McLaughlin
Feb 11, 2007, 10:35 PM
On 2007-02-11 18:56, MaximusLight wrote:

On 2007-02-11 17:42, Obsidian_Knight wrote:
*Sound off*

By the way you will keep in mind that you're the one challeging me in the afterlife right? So I'm not responsible if you're wiped out from existance RIGHT? (seriously, it's a bad idea but it's your call)

(I also don't want to be wiped from existance, there's no coming back from that)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MaximusLight on 2007-02-11 19:11 ]</font>

I don't think we'll be fighting in the afterlife, as that spell pulled everyone involved into the (pardon the pun) Shadow Realm.

MaximusLight
Feb 11, 2007, 10:46 PM
...right, but our bodies were distoryed you fool! If we fight with our spirits and lose WE WON'T EXIST ANYMORE!

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Feb 12, 2007, 12:18 AM
Hey stop making up/giving yourself new moves cartman Maxman!

MaximusLight
Feb 12, 2007, 12:29 AM
MaximusLight wrote:
edit: -is like a paladin in terms of ablities, and he can charge holy energy to his blade. (are we allowing auto-revieve if I win the next match? or are we staying in the shadow realm?)

Personality: before dieing: a hot-headed badass

After dieing: much calmer, still a hothead and badass but not so much of a punk (please).

I wasn't I just thought I'd be more specific, when I said charge energy orginally I ment "pure" energy by meyself, but what he wrote worked well so no complains just thought I'd add that detail, slo the paladin thing was like a general description for my overall ablities, again just specifing.

I did add some personality notes though http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif maybe I won't be such an idot this time, but hey who really cares in the end it's for fun! ;p

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Feb 12, 2007, 12:34 AM
You need 2x Soldier A abilities to be a Paladin.

VanHalen
Feb 12, 2007, 12:39 AM
i think maximus need to do the mission "Fight for Life S" so he can come back to life oh and you should have brought scape dolls to your fight otherwise you wouldnt be dead now http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

MaximusLight
Feb 12, 2007, 12:42 AM
On 2007-02-11 21:39, VanHalen wrote:
i think maximus need to do the mission "Fight for Life S" so he can come back to life oh and you should have brought scape dolls to your fight otherwise you wouldnt be dead now http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Are we talking right now, or some other time? (I'm pretty busy this week)

VanHalen
Feb 12, 2007, 12:44 AM
On 2007-02-11 21:42, MaximusLight wrote:

some other time will be good i gotta get ready im not letting a dead guy and a hildetorr defeat me (i need to call my friend standard RAmar)

MaximusLight
Feb 12, 2007, 12:49 AM
On 2007-02-11 21:44, VanHalen wrote:

On 2007-02-11 21:42, MaximusLight wrote:

some other time will be good i gotta get ready im not letting a dead guy and a hildetorr defeat me (i need to call my friend standard RAmar)

Sounds good to me (little does he know that Max is a PSU offine human hunther, and could take him just on graphics http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif)

VanHalen
Feb 12, 2007, 12:52 AM
great then next week it is(little does he know that.....wait i got nothing T_T)

MaximusLight
Feb 12, 2007, 01:08 AM
On 2007-02-11 21:52, VanHalen wrote:
great then next week it is(little does he know that.....wait i got nothing T_T)

lol well at least you have heal spam (until PSU gets the next set of types)

McLaughlin
Feb 12, 2007, 11:23 PM
I challenge Dizzy!

MaximusLight
Feb 13, 2007, 03:13 AM
On 2007-02-12 20:23, Obsidian_Knight wrote:
I challenge Dizzy!

You already challeged me you fool! XD

McLaughlin
Feb 13, 2007, 11:26 AM
I'm raising my chances of being the first one to wreck the arena.

Besides, I thought you were afraid of being sent to oblivion.

MaximusLight
Feb 13, 2007, 12:35 PM
On 2007-02-13 08:26, Obsidian_Knight wrote:
I'm raising my chances of being the first one to wreck the arena.

Besides, I thought you were afraid of being sent to oblivion.

not afraid, I simply don't want to go there, I happen to enjoy existing as an otherwordly entity at this point!

Sgt_Shligger
Feb 13, 2007, 06:38 PM
It's a Shadowgame in Arkham. . . So you'll be trapped in a card in Arkham. You'll need someone with mod abilities or a millennium item.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Feb 13, 2007, 07:14 PM
All I got out of that is:

'Shadowpawn mod game, next match not until, never or 2-8 weeks, whichever is longer.'

McLaughlin
Feb 15, 2007, 03:27 PM
Me vs. Dizzy.

Write it, Shligger!!!

Sgt_Shligger
Feb 16, 2007, 04:32 PM
I almost forot about this. . . Big team fight, pick your sides. Red team and blue.

MaximusLight
Feb 16, 2007, 04:35 PM
BLUE!

McLaughlin
Feb 17, 2007, 06:27 PM
Blue!

Maximus and I shall be INVINCIBLE!!!

DizzyDi
Feb 17, 2007, 06:32 PM
idc.

UnderscoreX
Feb 17, 2007, 06:41 PM
Team Orange shirts.

VanHalen
Feb 18, 2007, 12:44 AM
will if its to fight the hildetorr red *casts shifta and deband*

Sgt_Shligger
Feb 18, 2007, 07:55 PM
Since I am feeling really lazy, someone may have to post who's going on what team for this final fight.

DizzyDi
Feb 19, 2007, 10:36 AM
Do it yaself ya lazy shligga.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Feb 19, 2007, 01:02 PM
*Shliggy dies*

He is survived by his unfinished, rule limited, deathmatch (experience in creative, but kinda not original [Dizzy called you out with a DBZ reference!] writing) thread.

Gold Fortune Buddha throws a party and everyone is invited.

No eulogies were read.

Default HUmar and RAmar hand out the drinks, Monomates with the tops popped off.
The Alliance was avenged, proud of their son and his magicku shield. Smithy does magic tricks that include the stealing of wallets while he juggles random mutton, calculators, and giant turkey legs.

The Zanba's and anima holy paladin blades were finally put to rest for good.

Out_Kast
Feb 19, 2007, 04:53 PM
Which team wants Jesus MKII?

Sgt_Shligger
Feb 19, 2007, 06:28 PM
*Shliggy doesn't die*

And just before the combatants could attack, a beeping noise rang through the area, almost piercing the mind itself. "Whoa, what the Hell just happened?" Shliggy looks around. He's in the middle of the Kego Springs, almost completely nude, and surrounded by cans of GOD. "Shit, that's the last time I'm drinking GOD. . . That's the most F'd up dream I've had in a long time--- Almost as weird as the time I bought PSU and hardly played."

*The end*

Yeah, I'm done writing this. . . Got really bored. We seriously need an RP thread in here ;D

MaximusLight
Feb 19, 2007, 08:11 PM
XD DEATH TO ALL YOUR IMAGINATIONS!

VanHalen
Feb 19, 2007, 08:23 PM
man that ending sucked worse than inuyasha's anyway hotsprings anyone?

Shadowpawn
Feb 19, 2007, 08:28 PM
It's over?

Sgt_Shligger
Feb 19, 2007, 08:31 PM
Unless someone wants to drink a LOT of GOD and dream up a new one, then yes. I've had enough http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

Frostheart
Feb 21, 2007, 10:23 AM
yay! now nidramag will write!

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Feb 21, 2007, 02:42 PM
Ya right.

His thread died too after character submission.

UnderscoreX
Feb 21, 2007, 03:36 PM
Does Fkl have a habbit of it's projects just dieing ? I've seen like 4 already.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Feb 21, 2007, 03:37 PM
Yup. (story time the sequel ended, badly http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_ak.gif http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/cat.gif)

Dizzy even made a list, which was probably only half of 'em too because there are just sooo many.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HAYABUSA-FMW- on 2007-02-21 12:46 ]</font>

DizzyDi
Feb 21, 2007, 03:53 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=129796&forum=14

UnderscoreX
Feb 21, 2007, 03:57 PM
lol you had a choose your own adventure ? Sounds epic.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Feb 21, 2007, 03:58 PM
FKL, Unfinished business.

DizzyDi
Feb 21, 2007, 04:02 PM
On 2007-02-21 12:57, UnderscoreX wrote:
lol you had a choose your own adventure ? Sounds epic.

http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=114939&forum=14

DizzyDi
Feb 21, 2007, 04:04 PM
On 2006-07-08 15:00, DizzyDi wrote:

Voting ends in 30 minutes. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

On 2006-07-08 15:34, DizzyDi wrote:

Voting ends whenever I feel like it.

You know a project is doomed when you get lazy after the first step.

UnderscoreX
Feb 21, 2007, 04:22 PM
On 2006-08-03 11:11, DizzyDi wrote:
Update soon

Sgt_Shligger
Feb 21, 2007, 04:25 PM
The project didn't technically die. I ended it out of boredom >_>

DizzyDi
Feb 21, 2007, 04:27 PM
owait nvm.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DizzyDi on 2007-02-21 13:30 ]</font>

Sgt_Shligger
Feb 21, 2007, 04:41 PM
What was so nvm ;(

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Feb 21, 2007, 06:30 PM
On 2007-02-21 13:41, Sgt_Shliggy wrote:
What was so nvm ;(

This?

http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=114939&forum=14&start=0&25#17

Sgt_Shligger
Feb 21, 2007, 06:32 PM
We need an RP thread or some sort-of graphic adventure >_>