PDA

View Full Version : Are uniforms a free choice in our school?

Ether
Feb 3, 2007, 07:04 PM
It's only June, and yet it's so... hot.
The cicadas are crying noisily outside, and the mosquitos add to that during the night.... I guess this is completely Summer now.

.... At least it's cool in the morning, thank god.

Satoko: "It sure is hot, isn't it!?"
Satoko is flapping her skirt sluggishly.

... That's unladylike, oi.
... Even though she's only a brat, she's still a girl after all.

Satoko: "Keiichi seems to be so cool with only one shirt on.... How envious."
Keiichi: "From where I'm standing, the skirt-wearing Satoko looks much cooler to me. There's no way a girl like you will ever understand just how much your thighs steam up inside your pants in a season like this!"
Rena: "......I, ...It steams........., Hau......"

This girl is going off with her indecent imaginations again.

Keiichi: "Rena's summer uniform sure has a nice cool looking tint to it. Just looking at it makes me feel cool too."
Rena: "Ahahahaha. Thanks! It's actually really cool."
Satoko: "I wish I had a cool summer uniform like Rena-san's."
Rena: "But Satoko-chan's summer uniform is a super cute one-piece too! Rena wants to try on Satoko-chan's summer uniform sometime---☆"
Satoko: "This is quite stuffy, you know? Rena-san's uniform is definitely cooler."
Rena: "But kaaii clothings are definitely more fun to wear...... Hau!"
......It feels like Rena and Satoko have totally a different set of values.

Keiichi: "Speaking of which..., there are no set uniforms for this school or anything, is there?"
Rena: "Thats right. There isn't. As long as it's a proper outfit, you can even wear casual clothings too."
There are certainly a lot of students wearing casual clothings. There are students who wear uniforms too, but the designs are all the same, plain ones.

Keiichi: "What's with those uniforms that the others are wearing? Everyone's wearing the same thing."
Satoko: "That's the uniform for the town's school. It's not a requirement or anything but everyone wears them anyway."
Keiichi: "In comparison, everyone in our group wears different kinds of uniforms... Did you get them from somewhere on purpose?"
Satoko: "Yes. Mion-san obtained them for us."
Rena: "One of Miichan's relatives is in the secondhand clothing business, who has uniforms for all the schools in the country stocked up for a cheap price. That's what she said."
Keiichi: "So, basically, she went and asked that relative to order various personalized uniforms for you guys, right?"
... That Mion, she must be enjoying turning her friends into dress-up dolls, for sure.

......... But what a weird secondhand clothing store.
I can understand having all sort of secondhand clothings, but having uniforms for all the schools in the country in stock?
... I don't really get this secondhand clothing store.
It isn't it worthless to have uniforms for some school far away that nobody even knows about??

Rena: "...Yeah. Rena thinks so too. Besides that, they also have old gym clothings and school swimsuits. Secondhands like those are kinda yucky though."
Keiichi: "It sure doesn't look like a business that's going to make a lot of money, ......I bet Mion was trying to help the business make as much money as possible by pitching in herself."
Satoko: "......But, Mion-san always says this full of confidence, you know? She said "It'll definitely get a huge break in the future and become an incredible business!!"."

...... A secondhand school uniform shop getting a big break?

... I don't get it.

Polly
Feb 3, 2007, 07:11 PM
Needs more indecent imaginations.

Nani-chan
Feb 3, 2007, 07:30 PM
Needs murder! (chicadas are noisy, so maybe soon)

UnderscoreX
Feb 3, 2007, 07:54 PM
Mion: "Kei-chan, are you sure you aren't rich?"
Kei: "What the heck are you talking about all of a sudden. Since when did I come to school in a limo?"
Mion: "What's your monthly allowance then?"
Kei: "A thousand yen"
Satoko: "Oh. That's pretty middle-class"
Rika: "...His lunch box isn't that grand either. It's normal too."

What is with these questions all of a sudden?
I've just been asked how much my monthly allowance was, and they began discussing about my normality and whether I was rich or not!

Rena: "Ahahahaha. We're sorry. We're sorry!"

Rena seems to have caught my expression and began to laugh to lighten things up.

Mion: "Your house is pretty big ain't it, Kei-chan? That's why rumors were going around the village since groundbreaking. It was called 'The Maebara Mansion.'"
Kei: "The Maebara Mansion~?!"
Rena: "Since the house was big, we were all talking about what rich person is going to move in."

Oh, I see.
...yeah well I guess I can say that the house is pretty big. I'm sure that's where they got the idea from.

Satoko: "I do believe that my theory is that they've spent so much money in building the house itself, they ran out of money and became poor"
Rika: "...you're in poverty, pity pity."

...Rika-chan rubs my head in pity. First I'm treated like I'm rich, now I'm in poverty...

Kei: "Sorry to disappoint you guys, but my family isn't rich nor poor. We're just middle class"
Mion: "Sure whatever! Your front porch is very big and the gate is big enough for a luxury car!! That's not what I call normal!"

So bigger the house, the wealthier the resident?

The only reason my house is big is because of dad's art studio. Most of it is his workarea, and his past works are all over taking up most of the space.

In fact, our living space only makes up less than one-third of that house.

My dad's dream is to showcase his works to people so that's why he built the house with large doors and gates for cars.

...and the grand front porch that Mion just said is the one that leads to my dad's studio so that one is usually closed off.

The front porch that the Maebara family uses is plain and normal.

I guess this is a good example of "what it looks on the outside ain't what it looks inside."

Mion: "I really want to go treasure hunting in Kei-chan's house one of these days. What treasures lie within a household that proclaims itself not to be rich, despite the size of that mansion!"
Rena: "I wish there are something cute hidden in there! Hau~!"
Satoko: "I do believe that they can't afford any furniture so the rooms are all empty!"
Rika: "...I want to roll on the carpet floor."
Rena: "Waaa~! That's a nice idea. A nice idea! Rena wants to roll too~!"

...Looks like their imagination is turning into something fun.

Hmm...well I guess there's going to be a time where I will invite them over to my house.

My dad's kind especially towards young girls, so he may even let them see his studio.

The cicadas are now at full orchestra and the sky is at it's highest. It feels very hot, but I can smell the start of summer.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Feb 3, 2007, 08:49 PM
Rena: "Thats right. There isn't. As long as it's a proper outfit, you can even wear casual clothings too."

http://www.alohafunwear.com/gallery/shirts/navy-bamboo-hawaiian-shirt.jpg

CASUAL SATURDAY

Nani-chan
Feb 3, 2007, 11:50 PM
and then when Hayabusa made fun of my previous tranny titles, I knew there was a demon inside me....

(lol j/k)

astuarlen
Feb 4, 2007, 01:25 AM
On 2007-02-03 17:49, HAYABUSA-FMW- wrote:
CASUAL SATURDAY

Needs more alliteration to be official.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Feb 4, 2007, 01:40 AM
Sasual Caturday would just, well, I don't want to do that again.

Or Casual Caturday.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HAYABUSA-FMW- on 2007-02-03 22:41 ]</font>