PDA

View Full Version : Where can i get some of this FREE measta?I'm sick of being P

Saligun
Feb 3, 2007, 07:20 PM
I have played alot of PSU and still my characters have been stuck in the poverty zone.Where can i get some of this FREE measta that so many seem to have endless amounts of.

BTW I have found alot of mats but i can't save the 150,000 needed to open a shop so i can sell these mats,for some measta,I have a wanna be fo/hu newearl character in the works and it takes all the limited amount of measta i find just to supply her with slightly better weapons and armor,and it takes along time to just save up for even one new item...

Even when i play solo the measta i get is pitifull,
So PLEASE wheres can i get some FREE measta so i can make some real progress...

Eliash
Feb 3, 2007, 07:24 PM
You only need 15k to start a shop. Sell photons for a few thousand meseta each and you shold be rich.

PC/PS2 only. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

EphekZ
Feb 3, 2007, 07:25 PM
it's 15k btw. anyways everyone went through the poverty stage, just save your money and buy responsibly. and solo meseta is actually very good, depending on where you play...

Sinaku
Feb 3, 2007, 07:25 PM
ps2/pc or xbox...if on PS2/pc, come ask me Sinaku, come 2 my room sometime or set up a date

gundam0079
Feb 3, 2007, 07:34 PM
just ask any player in the ps2/pc server they will probably give u some money if us ask poilitly

Zorafim
Feb 3, 2007, 07:37 PM
The shop costs 15k meseta. Save up, grind areas that give meseta, don't buy weapons, do whatever you have to do in order to get that 15k. Once you get that, meseta will roll in much faster. You can get meseta much faster through sselling materials than any other way.
In the ps2/pc versions, you can get away with selling elemental photons for 5k (at least), and I've seen my ray photons sell for 50k each. For items that can be sold at NPCs, sell them at 50% NPC price. For rare items that NPCs sell, I normally sell them for 90% and they sell quickly enough.

NinjaSalad
Feb 3, 2007, 08:55 PM
Pretend to be a girl. people will lay the money on you from everywhere.

Rashiid
Feb 3, 2007, 09:00 PM
sadly, hes right.

i swear i saw this female w/ like Sori-senba, 5 A ranks, buncha good units, all because shes a girl....

i mean, i could tell, she was still askin questions about things about the game, and she was like lvl 30! lol

i swear, guys on this game....:chuckles manically:

ShinMaruku
Feb 3, 2007, 09:04 PM
Ah abousing honry people.. I'm gonna do that. XD

lokijam
Feb 3, 2007, 10:45 PM
wow, i guess im really glad i switched to the xbox at christmas. Thats so lame that ppl just give money out. imo half of the game is doin missions and selling unneeded materials to earn your way to that sweet next peace of gear. I dont see the fun in having all the money u need with out working for it. thats what makes it rewarding. flame me all u want, but its lame with a capital L.

Zorafim
Feb 3, 2007, 11:38 PM
Nobody said that everyone being rich was a good thing. In fact, I'm rather sure everybody is complaining that there's too much meseta going around. We'd much rather have the X-box's economy (Which is the first time I've ever heard myself say that).

Cheeseycake
Feb 3, 2007, 11:42 PM
On 2007-02-03 19:45, lokijam wrote:
wow, i guess im really glad i switched to the xbox at christmas. Thats so lame that ppl just give money out. imo half of the game is doin missions and selling unneeded materials to earn your way to that sweet next peace of gear. I dont see the fun in having all the money u need with out working for it. thats what makes it rewarding. flame me all u want, but its lame with a capital L.

I agree very much =3